+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Darcy and Jesse. What the heck? I did not get what he said their biggest issue was.
    I had to replay it a few times because they kept bleeping him, but I think he kept saying that their biggest problem was "bullsh*t." That she is fake and a BSer and unless she got real, he wouldn't stick around. I think that's what he was saying, anyway. Who knows when they keep bleeping him! That was kind of ridiculous - they should have added some subtitles to give us a clue why they were breaking up right in front of us. lol
    Last edited by waywyrd; 11-05-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Did anyone else see an ear piece in her left ear..or was it a hearing aid??
    It was an ear piece. At one point, Shaun Robinson says to one of them (can't remember who) as they were getting ready to show some video, "You can listen to the video on your earpiece..." or something like that.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fogey

I’m appalled that Nicole brings her kid to Morocco. Her parents should be executed for the way they enable that spoiled cow. She threatens them to sponsor Azan by saying she will take the kid and move to Morocco? They should go to a judge and have the kid taken from her.
    Calling him “daddy”?
    That whole situation is just mortifying.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    Still something weird about Abbie and her relationship with Chris. Can't put my finger on it. Sean should look elsewhere for his child bride.
    During the tell-all, he said he was originally looking for someone more his age. He should have kept looking.
    Punkin, libgirl2 and woodiedog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Karine didn't wait for a TRANSLATION before she answered the questions asked in English -- in Portugese? How did she know what was being asked? That was odd. And is Paul under house arrest???
    I suspect that the translator did translate for Karine, but they probably edited that out in the interest of time and the fact that it wouldn't add much to have to sit there listening to it.
    woodiedog and secw75 like this.

Why would Molly leave her young daughter with a man who is a stranger to her and then the stranger very nonchalantly says to the young daughter that he is now her father! Who does that?! How traumatizing was that for the little one? SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

90 Day Fiance

Azan, run for your life!

libgirl2, woodiedog and secw75 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Why would Molly leave her young daughter with a man who is a stranger to her and then the stranger very nonchalantly says to the young daughter that he is now her father! Who does that?! How traumatizing was that for the little one? SMH

I know right , he was doing ok until he said that , now both daughters don't like him.

Azan should run , he should have ran last time too. I hate how she makes May call him daddy too.

If I was David I would be running away from Evelyn too. Pretty demanding , but I did not like how they handled her best friend. Everyone doesn't have to love you at first dude. She had good points especially about money . Look at the wedding plans they have no money to do what they want.
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post

That scene was creepy as hell. I️ said to my wife, how can this idiot mother leave her daughter with some guy she knows nothing about?

I️ also can’t get over how stupid David is. This Thai people are playing you for a fool. Of course the whole town is going to come out for the party when they hear some sap American is handing out hundos. Out of all the creepy moments on this show, Chris asking for a massage by the pool as payment for living in their house takes it.
    This guy is in his 50s, looks like grimmace when he walks and has nothing to his name. He has to be massively in debt between living in Thailand for x amount and now being conned by an entire village. How is this going to work out?

Evelyn and David are a train wreck. Did you see how many invitations she had? I can only imagine she has conned mom and Dad to spend their last nickel on her wedding. She had all this in the works before David got here.
    I don’t think they have much money, given the state of their house. So I wonder how this wedding will affect them financially. Plus, if she leaves, the music group disbands. It sounds like that might also be a source of income.

Evelyn is either completely self centered or she’s acting the part an 18 year old nightmare.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread