+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

I really need to make time for this show, caught most of the mini marathon last night. Wow, Mark, no words. I like Devar. I don't have the names down yet but the girl from Colombia, seems like her and her guy might make it.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, I "get it" if you want to have pictures of your daughter's mother around (Mark), but IN YOUR BEDROOM? AT least Nikki was giving him the side eye once in awhile.

Run, young lady. Fast. And don't stop until you get somewhere AWAY from Mark.
    Punkin, Maveno and mayamaisha like this.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fanatic

The Mormon guy should have took her to a night club not that place but he won't because they don't drink. Why did she even come over there for him. Not a good match at all.

I don't have the names down yet either. The woman and the lifeguard...I would be mad too when he said he was sending all his money to his sisters. I get he wants to send some but wow.

The Russian guy has his hands full with that girl. She is always crying and telling what to do and feel. Next weeks preview were she tells him he should be a model and not a police officer.

Have now words for the very young girl being attracted to the guy that cheats all the time. She is so young and they said she caught him cheating and he is divorced because of cheating. Maybe she just wants the green card ....must be it.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Devar was the only relationship I thought might have a chance.. til he said he'd send "9 out of 10 dollars" of all the money he makes.

Mark with the pictures and then...TOTALLY bursting her excitement bubble with the car.. "I bought the same car for my ex". WTF!?!?
    She needs to git quick.. sure he's got money (which I think is a big deciding factor w/her), a big house, etc .. he's creepy, controlling, obsessive compulsive and gross!!!
    RUN!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Ok I watched last night's episode and couldn't keep your post out of my mind. I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched. Thanx Giggity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad I could entertain you.

The sad thing is, as funny as all that might have been, its all true. Im just about to start last nights so I look forward to seeing more of these clowns.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

Quote of the night from the Jewish American Princess (don't have the names down yet), "I've always put everyone else ahead of myself." Oh, OK. We believe that! It's so obvious!
    Lynda

Loren.. the way she talks drives me crazy and I can't stand how she treated that guy with regards to her 'closet space' and her stupid high heel chair. Is she 13 years old? This guy just left his entire family and she's giving him tiny drawers and being pouty 'cause he put his backpack on her dumb chair? Stupid. He should fly back to Russia. I think she ran in her room and cried was for attention.

I liked Devar at first, not so sure now. $9 out of $10? Wow.

I feel so bad for Alex**** Josh's gf from Prague. No way is she going to be happy in Idaho. I felt badly when Josh's family was 'eyeing' her when she was just being honest at that bbq on last weeks episode.

MHO is the only relationship that may have a chance is Noon's and Kyle's (is that his name?, sorry long day). If Nikki stays in the US, she will be divorcing Mark as soon as legally possible. I'm still grossed out with regards to that situation and can't imagine my own father doing that. Yuck. I totally get why someone would want someone a bit younger, but really...young enough to be a granddaughter? <-- maybe I'm embellishing a bit, but still!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Quote of the night from the Jewish American Princess (don't have the names down yet), "I've always put everyone else ahead of myself." Oh, OK. We believe that! It's so obvious!
    Punkin, Maveno, mayamaisha and 3 others like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Also, another thing that I found irritating in regards to Loren and her family w/[can't remember his name].. he's trying to Facetime his family, and they're ALL sitting there, gathered around, staring. Wtf?! How awkward and annoying. Lordy. Give the poor kid some time to talk to family by himself. Smothering much?? ack

Then, the way the mom reacted to Loren stomping off to fake cry and lock [bf] out. The mom says, "You better go take care of that, she's upset"! As IF it was his fault or something.. geez. How about Loren give HIM time to be sad about things... NO, she makes it about her AGAIN.

Yes, jenniferboston1 , that's Noon...and I'm pretty sure it's Kyle. I also agree.. forgot about those two. I think they're both genuinely loving each other & have a chance of really working.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Omg, if I were Loren's boyfriend, I would go out for a smoke and never return! That condo is so tiny, they all look like they are sitting on top of each other. The lack of space,having to share a room with Loren, and all the clutter would send me running for the next plane back to Isreal.
    Punkin, Maveno and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fogey

If I were Lorens BF, I would go to the beach, jump into the Atlantic and swim back to Israel. Theres something off about that family. Theyre literally living in a shoe box. How the hell are you supposed to have private time in that house? That phone call was so uncomfortable. What the hell is wrong with his family too? Nothing like being supportive. I mean, im sure theyre sad he left bu give me a break. The brother is crying? What a wuss.

Devar is 100% using her to become an american and send that american dollar back to Jamaica.

The dude with the Columbian skeeves me out. Hes a piece of garbage. There is a reason its taking so long for this to happen.

+ Reply to Thread