+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3878798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fogey

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Sean had one in too . I saw that too.

Darcy and Jesse were very confusing, they were like they were in marriage counseling or something. She didn't seem very surprised to see him come out , she would have been jumping all over him.
    Looks like it was drinking or Jesse, and she chose drinking. Defensiveness: the sign or a true addict!
    woodiedog likes this.

Patrick needs to give it a rest already. Considering the guy has been on a few reality shows, I think it was all for show and I don't think Myriam was in on it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Patrick needs to give it a rest already. Considering the guy has been on a few reality shows, I think it was all for show and I don't think Myriam was in on it.
    I agree; he is obnoxious, and his mother is rude!

Did anyone else notice that Karine didn't wait for a TRANSLATION before she answered the questions asked in English -- in Portugese? How did she know what was being asked? That was odd. And is Paul under house arrest???
    woodiedog likes this.

Paul is (or was) in Brazil from what I remember him saying. Yes, Karine knows more English that she is letting on.

I read a funny comment about Abby.... when she was "crying" she was actually laughing because Chris was behind the camera making her laugh.

I think the big drama of Larry not eating the pig was done for just that drama. Other than that, there really wasn't anything outrageously crazy about them. Still isn't.
    woodiedog likes this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    . . . after he flew from Amsterdam (which isn't cheap) to surprise her.
    I assumed that either (1) TLC flew him in as a way of making their segment different from the others, or (2) Darcey flew him in. She didn't react anything like we would expect if she were surprised by his walking on set. Looks like he'd gotten there earlier and they were already mid-argument when they showed up for the taping.

They are both fame whores, and I'm on "Team I Don't Care About Either One."
    I'm Paula.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

What a bunch of kooks, the whole lot of them! I walked in as the Sean/Abby segment was ending and boy was I surprised! No way did I see that proposal coming! Sean must be desperate is all I can say. I don't think Abby will ever sever ties with Chris.

I was wondering why the translator wasn't translating Shawn Robinson's questions to Karine and only the answers but then was thinking that perhaps they gave Karine the questions beforehand. Pedro the translator was cute. Maybe Karine should hook up with him instead of Paul. Speaking of which, poor poor Karine. Saddled with a arsonist and hair fetishist.

Hmm, don't know what to think about Courtney and Antonio. OTOH I'm pretty sure Antonio doesn't want to be saddled down with a serious gf. But, OTOH it looks as if he is making the effort to video chat/FaceTime with her daily and text. And then he throws in the comment that he is getting old and it's time to settle down. So, who knows with those 2? Courtney giving the photo calendar to her parents was all kinds of wrong. She's an odd one.

Yes, as AZ has said, Patrick is most likely a fame wh*re, having been on another reality show but I think what really happened was what Myriam said towards the end of their segment. Myriam was having a little flirtation with Patrick. She does have a boyfriend who apparently does not appreciate her that much or make much effort to make her feel cherished. She had this internet friendship/flirtation with Patrick, who was safely thousands of miles away across the Atlantic. She did not know he had romantic feelings for her until 2 weeks before he made the trip. By that time his ticket was purchased, I guess, and she didn't know what to do. No way did she think her internet 'friend' would make the trip to Paris just to see her. Both of them should have been more upfront with each other. Patrick's mom was rude, though, and there was no reason she should have been on the show.

Larry/Jenny...I think maybe they will make it. I don't think Jenny loves Larry but she wants to come to the US and he is her ticket out. I think he will treat her well and although they won't be living on easy street, it will be a much more comfortable life than her life of poverty in the Philippines.

Darcy/Jesse... I have to say that Darcy looks TONS better. I think her lip fillers have deflated or whatever it is called and she has lost weight. The hair style was much more flattering than that parted in the front, Morticia Adams look she was sporting and the lighter hair color is better for her complexion too. I don't think she has a drinking problem at all. I think she is a social drinker who feels like having a drink every now and then when she is out socializing with friends. I don't remember what Jesse's issue with drinking is as I didn't see that episode. From what I can see both his mom and stepdad imbibe. Are they alcoholics? Was Jesse an alcoholic at one time? He takes care of his body so I can understand why he doesn't drink. But to impose that on a future spouse is a no no. However, if it IS a deal-breaker for him, he has every right to call it off. I agree with those who don't think they are a real couple, though.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post

Larry/Jenny...I think maybe they will make it. I don't think Jenny loves Larry but she wants to come to the US and he is her ticket out. I think he will treat her well and although they won't be living on easy street, it will be a much more comfortable life than her life of poverty in the Philippines.
    I think so too. for some people there are other reasons to marry besides love. And he isn't perfect but I agree, he will treat her just fine.
    AZChristian and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fogey

It was obvious Abby was laughing; she did the same thing at her "showdown" with Sean in the restaurant. Laughing all the way to the bank!

Another catch: Darcy saying maybe she should spend the last 20 years of her life drinking and having a good time. Does she expect to die at 62? Further evidence that she's actually in her 50s.
    woodiedog and Teri313 like this.

Jesse is an a-hole, plain and simple. So demanding and set in his ways. He has a lot to learn in life at age 24. However, Darcy is very immature for her age. I can't believe a mature woman would submit to his demands so easily. I have no use for either one of them.

Paul still creeps me out. Good luck, Karine!

Still something weird about Abbie and her relationship with Chris. Can't put my finger on it. Sean should look elsewhere for his child bride.

I feel bad for Patrick I know many disagree here) but his mother should have stayed out of it. She is disrespectful to Myriam then yells at her when she defends herself.

Cortney, despite Antonio's demeanor on the Tell All, he is not that into you. Go find a nice Florida boy and be happy. You seem a little naive and not too bright.

Larry/Jenny - not sure about these two. Hard to believe she's really in love.

JMHO
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think so too. for some people there are other reasons to marry besides love. And he isn't perfect but I agree, he will treat her just fine.
    Actually, until relatively recently even here in the good old USA, "love" (usually lust) was the last reason people married. They did so for financial, social, and practical reasons, just as they still do elsewhere around the world. I actually believe that worked out -- and still works out -- better! Lust fades.

+ Reply to Thread