+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Paul giving Karine his hair and vice versa.....ugh!!

Abby is just using Sean for her ''side business''. He's too blind to realize that...

I seriously feel bad for Larry. He's like a lost puppy dog...

Darcy at the airport..geez. I was screaming at the TV stop turning around and get on the plane for pete's sake!

Cortney, another dumb woman. He's...just...not...into...you !! He not going with her to the airport...very telling.

No comment on Patrick and Myriam...he irks me to no end.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Paul giving Karine his hair and vice versa.....ugh!!

Abby is just using Sean for her ''side business''. He's too blind to realize that...

I seriously feel bad for Larry. He's like a lost puppy dog...

Darcy at the airport..geez. I was screaming at the TV stop turning around and get on the plane for pete's sake!

Cortney, another dumb woman. He's...just...not...into...you !! He not going with her to the airport...very telling.

No comment on Patrick and Myriam...he irks me to no end.
    I missed the hair thing as I tuned into Walking Dead.... glad I did, yuck! What is up with him and hair?

Sean and Cortney are idiots. One doesn't get he is getting taken, the other was never wanted except for a sex.

I didn't watch Darcy as she annoys me to no end.

Larry..... I have heard rumors he is an actor. He even has a page on IMD for some movie he directed. If he truly marries Jenny, I think she will stick it out. He isn't going to hurt her, he doesn't seem like a psycho... if he can give her a halfway decent life in the US, she will stay with him.
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Newbie

Wow!!! Darcy & Jesse are arguing on tv! OMG! I love it! LOL
    I'm not a fan of Darcy at all but damn, she's telling Mr Control Freak he's not all that! LOL

Paul is back in Brazil for 90 days??? OMG! Weird.

Courtney is so weird. She seems like she's missing half her brain or something. She's just so weird.

Only got to see the second half of the show. Will watch the first part tomorrow. DVR will pick it up tonight.

Well, I didn't see Jesse and Darcy's ending coming. He's an ass! I actually feel for Darcy at this point.
    Last edited by Charliehorse; 10-30-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Larry and Jenny are the most normal couple there!
    Punkin likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I dvr'd the reunion but haven't watched yet. But just based on last night's episode: Darcy and Jesse- I skip over them because they are so boring. She looks like a muppet and he reminds me of Mike Myers on SNL in the 90's doing "Sprockets".

90 days- Larry (?) and Annie- I feel bad for him because he seems like anice man and keeps having to buy crap in order to marry Annie.
    Eveyln is pretty but has horrible hair and a horrible sense of style. She also seems like a mean girl who KNOWS she's pretty and uses it to get guys to do what she wants and makes girls feel awful about themselves. Just seeing the previews for next week where she and David make her friend cry b/c she's not dating anyone, makes me want to punch her in the face. She is a bridezilla in the making. I feel bad for David.

Darcy and Jesse. What the heck? I did not get what he said their biggest issue was. Their communication skills are nil.
    Darcy acted like she had a couple wines before she came on set. Jesse came across as a bully or abuser.

Id like to know how much Darcy spends on Botox and injections. Her face was plastic.

Darcy looked over it..relationship wise. Did anyone else see an ear piece in her left ear..or was it a hearing aid??
    woodiedog likes this.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

I felt like Jesse and Darcy's segment was 100% acting. I'd read that they were both just interested in doing the show for publicity - her for her House of 11 clothing line, and him because he's a model. And the acting was so bad - and the dialog so indecipherable - that it was like flipping through the channels and landing on one of the Spanish soap operas. All overacting, and no idea (on my part) what they're even talking about.

BTW . . . Darcy - nice dress. Too bad they didn't have one in your size so you could have breathed.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fogey

My take on Darcy and Jesse is that she has a drinking problem; I would guess that "glass of wine" wasn't the first time. Then she promised him she wouldn't drink anymore, but did. He's stated that it's a dealbreaker for him due to his family history/past experience, and that's his right. THEN she cops an attitude about it....in public...on TV...after he flew from Amsterdam (which isn't cheap) to surprise her. "Vulgar -- and stupid -- American." Team Jesse!
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Darcy looked over it..relationship wise. Did anyone else see an ear piece in her left ear..or was it a hearing aid??
    Sean had one in too . I saw that too.

Darcy and Jesse were very confusing, they were like they were in marriage counseling or something. She didn't seem very surprised to see him come out , she would have been jumping all over him.
    woodiedog and Stargazer161 like this.

+ Reply to Thread