+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Rewatching this mess- Larry and Jenny- I never want to hear the words : 401K, Philipino Cupid, my love, love- EVER AGAIN!!! I seriously think Jenny calls him "Love" because she is probably talking to so many guys it's to keep her from messing names up!
    If you ever watched an episode of Dr Phil that has a catfish episode they always use the word "love" so they don't mess up who they are talking to.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    If you ever watched an episode of Dr Phil that has a catfish episode they always use the word "love" so they don't mess up who they are talking to.
    Makes sense to me! lol! Seriously, I am not surprised one bit. Is Larry that stupid not to see that?
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Makes sense to me! lol! Seriously, I am not surprised one bit. Is Larry that stupid not to see that?
    Larry is in love or thinks he is. How can you love someone you only just met? You haven't been through the tough times when your only communication has been through skype. Didn't he mortgage his future for her? Call me crazy but who in their right mind would do this? Are you that big of a loser that you can't find a decent woman in your area or does he want a woman who has no demands or backbone? I just don't get it at all.
    KathyinMaine likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

It seems like the philippines is one of the top countries for people that want to come to the US in general and possibly also for gold diggers.

Why was Larry on PhillipinoCupid....probably because he's the type of person to cash in his 401K and screw his childrens future. Probably couldn't find someone stupid to be with him here in the US. Same thing with Sean, Chris, David.....Wouldn't touch any of these people with a 100 ft pole. Molly went so overboard at the airport when picking up Luis, I was embarrassed for her and her oldest daughter. No way in the world these people will stay together after the green cards roll in.

Wonder if Abby and Annie make it over here, what they'll think of their living conditions.
    KathyinMaine and AZChristian like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fanatic

Not to sound bleak, but I don't think it's going to be as bad as the conditions they're coming from.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Excellent point Lonnie. I think you're 100% right, but I also think (but could be wrong) people are under the assumption that most people live in amazing and wealthy areas here in the states. I always remember Moon's reaction to Kyle's cockroach infested place in New Orleans. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Not to sound bleak, but I don't think it's going to be as bad as the conditions they're coming from.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Evelyn and David from 90 day Fiancť
    Evelyn is from Claremont NH, one of the poorest cities in NH. Itís not easy finding work there. Itís location makes it hard to commute to other places that might have more opportunities.
    David might be shocked to see the situation in Claremont.
    Evelyn is all sunshine and moonbeams, totally unprepared for living on her own, never mind as a spouse!

I can't believe they said yes.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So there is a 2 hour reunion airing today? It looks very entertaining..
    Punkin likes this.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

+ Reply to Thread