+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree1334Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fanatic

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Before the 90 Days:
    Sean/Abby The nicest thing I can say about her is that she actually seems to LIKE men old enough to be her father or grandfather. I think she started seeing Sean as a way to try and force Chris to propose to her and it's not turning out the way she expected, now she can't figure out how to get out of it. I give this a 0% chance of actually working out. Chris is smug and knows that it won't work out and pretty soon he'll get to resume sleeping with his Haitian side piece.

Larry/Jenny It's pretty telling that even his cousin's Filipino wife says that Jenny is only looking for a green card. He needs to wake up and start building up his 401k again. I can't believe he cashed that in to go on this disaster jaunt. On a side note, do these women not vet the guys they are trying to lure in? Or are they only able to hook these desperate losers? Because even if I was looking for a green card there is no way I'd hitch my wagon to someone who has to cash in their retirement plan to visit once-it's not looking promising for the rest of the money he would have to pony up to bring her over.

Karine/Paul Another girl that needs to run far and fast. I can only hope it's the difference in culture that makes her not sense his serial killer vibes...and I hope the fact that neither one of them bothers to learn the other's language means it will be over quickly.

Jesse/Darcy Can't for the life of me figure him out. He's got a good career, seems to love his home, has a lot of friends. He really doesn't seem to want to move away. The only reason I can think he's doing this is because he wants to be on TV because I can't imagine he wants to put up with Darcy's nonsense long-term.

Patrick/Myriam He's kind of desperate, but she IS giving him mixed signals. Where is the boyfriend? She drops everything she has to go take this strange guy around Paris for a few weeks on end, books a romantic dinner cruise for his last night...I don't blame him for being confused, or the boyfriend for staying away.

Courtney/Antonio I would have ditched her and her bad attitude in that hot apartment too. That's all I have to say about them.

90 Day Fiance:
    Thai David/Annie Again, why don't these girls vet the dudes! If he's constantly asking his buddy for money and you want to be a kept woman, why stay with him? Especially when you're not even attracted to him. At least Jorge managed to keep up the appearance he was rich until he got Anfisa down the aisle.

Evelyn/David She's a spoiled brat and nowhere near ready to marry like her parents were at that age. I don't think she's ready to be an adult-it makes me laugh to think that she's sure she's going to support herself and David through her sad little music career in some tiny NH town. Girl has got a LOT to learn about the real world. At the very least, acknowledge that moving to a big city will be more beneficial to your chosen career than playing coffee shops. I wonder what her parents actually do for a living-surely they are not supporting a family (and likely sponsoring David) playing in a family band. I thought I was going to like her story at first since she actually seems in love, but I want to slap her smug face every time she acts like she's the only person who has ever been in love and no one could possibly understand her special self.

Molly/Luis My heart broke for her older daughter at the airport. I wonder how many men she's seen her mom trot in and out of her life over the years and yet she's still expected to act like this guy who is young enough to date HER i going to be her mom's forever. Luis is better at pretending to like Molly than Mohammed was towards Danielle, but I predict he's going to be out of there just as fast once he's got his green card.

Elizabeth/Andrei I feel bad for her. She seems to be so desperate to be in love she's willing to overlook some serious red flags. I can't imagine picking some guy over my friends and family. Seriously-what's the harm in dinner and drinks with her sisters?!

Josh/Aika There's something off about this guy as well. He seems like an aging wanna be rocker, living in a 40 year old frat house. I have to imagine that Aika hasn't heard the full story about his finances either, or she probably wouldn't be interested. These guys like Josh, Paul, Jorge seem to HAVE to go overseas because no American women will deal with their BS.

Nicole/Azan I feel kind of bad for Azan. He's clearly repulsed by Nicole-I think his family pushed him into this. Remember last season when they met her and were gushing over her? I think they see his marriage as a way to get the whole family to the US. On the other hand, he seemed absolutely charmed by May. I think he is ready to be a father, and I think he could be a really good one if Nicole didn't screech at him and body slam him every ten seconds. I can't believe Nicole has custody of her kid.

I ADORE this re-cap!
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I now force my bf to watch these shows with me.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

I remember Molly from her other show. Can't remember the name of it but it was about Molly and her business partner, they run a lingerie shop in Atlanta and also do custom work for full figured and problem women. It was a cute show. I loved Molly's attitude.

FORT Fogey

I'm not a fan of everyone on the show this season (except Nicole and Azan) seemingly having a show business agenda on the side... Seems they're getting their couples from central casting rather than the general population, and thus it feels forced and scripted.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I'm not a fan of everyone on the show this season (except Nicole and Azan) seemingly having a show business agenda on the side... Seems they're getting their couples from central casting rather than the general population, and thus it feels forced and scripted.
    Isn't that the way it seems to go with every reality show? A few seasons in and they are just people angling for a showbiz career. It takes away from the drama imho. In the back of my head, I'm like "yea sure you love him/her".
    Punkin likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Seriously what is wrong with Evelyn ? I also thought I was going to like her. Girl needs a makeover . What was she wearing to the airport ? It looked like a swim suit and a cover up with heels! David is much more likable than she is! I totally skipped Nicole s segments, but saw that she was leading around mae on a leash... that looks about right!

before the 90 days- why does the criminal man have like 8 trunks with him but wears the same thing in every episode? Karine can do better. She is pretty; she can snag a better guy if she wants to get to America. This guy is bottom of the barrel .
    Last edited by mina; 10-24-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

Lol that Paul wore the same baggy pants and rain coat the entire trip! Karine looked cute in all her outfits!
    Run karine run!
    Punkin and KathyinMaine like this.

Who packs like that??? I thought I over pack on vacation, but I am a rank amateur compared to this nut case! I thought he was packing supplies to give to her family in this isolated Amazon community. But he is still packing it all about! It can't be all penis protectors, mosquito nets and cough drops. What in the hell is in all those trunks? He is truly very odd. I worry for her!
    Lynda

FORT Fogey

(deleted)
    Last edited by sketcher; 10-25-2017 at 10:37 AM. Reason: wrong thread

+ Reply to Thread