+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    If I remember correctly, Larry has two sons by different mothers, neither of whom he married.

Most people think the ring that Jesse gave Darcey was fake. I agree. "Look at the goat" doesn't strike me as realistic conversation starter after giving someone an expensive piece of jewelry.
    Something a bit off with Jesse.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and AZChristian like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Yeah, the ring looked cheap.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

FORT Fogey

That was hilarious... "Look at the goat!"
    libgirl2 and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Darcy is no prize either but yes he is controlling. But good for him to say it was not an engagement ring over and over so she got it. It was some rock though and her saying will the next one be bigger...
    The thing that was messed up about that whole scene was he set it up to look like he was going to propose, and even got down on his knee. And then he presented the ring like he was proposing. What girl wouldn't think that's what he was doing? And why in the world would he do that when she had clearly been hinting (to put it mildly) that she wanted him to propose? He should not have set it up that way, he should not have gotten down on one knee, and he should not have given her what looks like an engagement ring.

Jeesh...Sean's house is a s*** hole. What's up with all the scratches on his bedroom door? Creepy.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

^I was thinking the same!!! It looked like a crack house!
    beerbelly and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

So wait...Darcy wasn't proposed to with a fake ring???? You can't make this stuff up! I admit I haven't been watching as much. I get confused as to just how many couples there are on now.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    So wait...Darcy wasn't proposed to with a fake ring???? You can't make this stuff up! I admit I haven't been watching as much. I get confused as to just how many couples there are on now.
    No, Jesse went down on one knee and put a "diamondish" looking ring on the traditional finger, then said, "This is NOT an engagement ring. It is too soon to propose marriage." He called it a "promise" ring or an "appreciation" ring. But he repeated more than once, "This is NOT an engagement ring."

As they were driving away from the non-proposal site, and Darcey was still dazed by the non-proposal, she asked, "Will the real ring be bigger?" He responded. "We'll see. Look at that goat." (TRUE)
    Teri313 likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    No, Jesse went down on one knee and put a "diamondish" looking ring on the traditional finger, then said, "This is NOT an engagement ring. It is too soon to propose marriage." He called it a "promise" ring or an "appreciation" ring. But he repeated more than once, "This is NOT an engagement ring."

As they were driving away from the non-proposal site, and Darcey was still dazed by the non-proposal, she asked, "Will the real ring be bigger?" He responded. "We'll see. Look at that goat." (TRUE)
    I am going to have to watch this episode. Let me get this straight...Jesse lives in a studio apartment. Jesse won't be allowed to legally work in the US for months if not years. How is he ever going to be able to afford a larger, REAL diamond!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    ^I was thinking the same!!! It looked like a crack house!
    I read somewhere that he flips houses so it could be a house he is working on?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread