+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I got caught up with the 'before the 90 days' episodes. While I agree that Larry could have tried more of the pig and he didn't understand their culture fully, I think it's going overboard that she might not want to see him anymore just because of it. He seems more into her than she does into him and he seemed pretty caring towards her in general.
    She pretty much is in it for the Green Card but I wonder how much she will put up with.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

JMHO, but I think Molly and Luis just may be Danielle and Mohammed 2.0.

Regarding the controversy about Larry and the roasted pig. I can totally see if he didn't want to try it or felt ill if he were a vegan or vegetarian, but since he isn't either, he should've at least at some of it.

The girl from NH is cute as a button. I think Annie is going to be sorely disappointed if she marries David and moves to KY. Sean, still creeps me out. Controlling, yet needy. I doubt it, but hopefully Abby will smarten up and either wait for Chris or find someone closer to her own age. Surprised that Karine forgave Paul. I guess she believes it's her only ticket to the United States.

Nicole and Azan ----OMG. I wonder if her parents have told her it's inappropriate to have her daughter call Azan 'Daddy'. That's insane, way too early for that! I know people will disagree here, but I'm sorry, would Azan be interested in Nicole if they were already here in the US? I'm going with absolutely not. Nicole is cute, but Azan seems to be a very active guy and Nicole just can't keep up with that type of lifestyle. She isn't healthy and should make an effort to be more active and eat healthier for her daughter.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Adding David doesn't look his age as well....48?
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Adding David doesn't look his age as well....48?
    Didn't he experience a major health problem after his divorce? Was it a stroke? That will definitely age a person.

Annie is quite the golddigger. Interesting custom about bhats and jewelry. So a groom is expected to purchase 11 bhats worth of jewelry. Whom does this benefit? If it is not a gift for his bride what will the bride's family do with the rings, bracelets, and necklaces? Did I misunderstand this custom? Also, are most Thai men able to afford $6800 bhat worth of jewelry? I thought it was a poor nation.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

FORT Fanatic

Sean should look elsewhere. He has a right to be upset when Abby is in love with another guy and it seems like she is playing games with him.

FORT Fanatic

Didn't the crew of the show have security with them when they were in the really bad areas of brazil?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Didn't he experience a major health problem after his divorce? Was it a stroke? That will definitely age a person.

Annie is quite the golddigger. Interesting custom about bhats and jewelry. So a groom is expected to purchase 11 bhats worth of jewelry. Whom does this benefit? If it is not a gift for his bride what will the bride's family do with the rings, bracelets, and necklaces? Did I misunderstand this custom? Also, are most Thai men able to afford $6800 bhat worth of jewelry? I thought it was a poor nation.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    He said he lost something like hundreds of pounds (without saying it was via gastric bypass, which it probably was); that definitely leaves you with saggy skin and a misshapen body and ages you. Also, what is it with all these guys being from Kentucky?
    Punkin and libgirl2 like this.

I'm finally caught up with this show!

I agree with you guys regarding Larry..he was super rude and should have made an effort to eat for than a bite. I LOVE pig cooked like that..reminds me of my first time going to Hawaii and going to a luau!

Anyone else find Patrick annoying as hell? His trying so hard to impress Myriam with the back-flips made me roll my eyes. And him jogging with his shirt off....gag. He needs to get over himself. She doesn't look too interested in him, IMO.

Cortney needs to realize that Antonio is a womanizer and is not willing to settle down with anyone. I would have been pissed if I was left alone in his apartment with him not contacting me at all in that timespan. If she were smart she would have left and checked herself into a hotel and gone back to the U.S.

Karine is too naÔve to know better...I would have said bye, nice knowing you! His past is very telling...

Abby doesn't genuinely love Sean. She always looks annoyed when she's around him.
    Last edited by Stargazer161; 10-18-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Oh I almost forgot to post about Darcey! She has the mentality of a teenager! He seems way too mature for her...and he's a lot younger!
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Larry is a manager at McDonald's I believe. He also has two sons from another marriage. The previews show his friends yelling at her but I wonder if they did so do him too about the pig since his wife is also from there.

Nicole with the Daddy thing...eek She doesn't even know if it is going to work out for herself . I agree with the mother she should not have taken Mae there. What was her father thinking. I think Nicole is a spoiled brat and gets what ever she wants.

Courtney is the same way, no one told her she had to stay in that little apartment all day. I would probably be ticked he didn't take me but she didn't do anything to help herself either.

Darcy is no prize either but yes he is controlling. But good for him to say it was not an engagement ring over and over so she got it. It was some rock though and her saying will the next one be bigger...
    If I remember correctly, Larry has two sons by different mothers, neither of whom he married.

Most people think the ring that Jesse gave Darcey was fake. I agree. "Look at the goat" doesn't strike me as realistic conversation starter after giving someone an expensive piece of jewelry.
    I'm Paula.

+ Reply to Thread