+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3171727374757677787980818283 LastLast
Like Tree1114Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Did Myriam say yet why she didn't tell Patrick that she was involved, before he came all the way to France? I didn't see the most recent episode yet, but that was really messed up.
    I thought in the earlier episodes she basically said that she never expected that Patrick would actually come to France. I don't know why she didn't tell him when she realized he really was coming. I think they would actually be a good couple and I think she is also realizing that.

FORT Newbie

LOL Courtney is a very entitled, spoiled girl who needs to grow up! Send her home, Antonio!
    If she's so hot, go to a hotel and sit in the a/c.

Darcy, its a beautiful ring...........get over what it means! OMG! Jesse, she's not going to change. Send her home!

I missed the meeting of Sean and Chris........can anyone tell me why Sean thinks Chris is brainwashing Abby??

FORT Newbie

[Larry was super rude; he is the ugly American. He couldn't have learned something about her culture before going over there and sitting at the table with the family after they have saved for this meal and cooked for hours? I hope Jenny dumps him.]

What an idiot! All about him, no clue what his refusing to eat the pork meant to the family & Jenny! I know Jenny wants to go to American but he's not the ticket. LOL

These guys are just sad.
    Punkin and Stargazer161 like this.

I am very new to this show, but I am hooked!

Does it say what these people do for a living? I know Nicole with the Moroccan boyfriend is a barista, so she isn't making a lot of money. And her daughter should not be calling Azan "daddy"!!!

What about the guys? Larry cashing out his 401K - dumb, dumb, dumb!

As far as Sean and Chris go, I see Abby's face light up and her smile says it all when she is with Chris. I don't see the same reaction with Sean. I think Abby knows Sean wants to marry her and she views him as her ticket out of there. Chris is a player, he won't marry Abby, and she might even deep down realize that.

I was only able to so far check out some shows from last season. There were two Russian girls. One married a guy who had been married 3 times before and his friend was so against it. The other Russian girl wanted her guy to buy her very expensive gifts. Again, where do these guys get all this money?

As far as the roasted pig, we have a friend who has a working farm, even though he is a dentist. Every year he has a summer solstice party and they put a full pig on a spit and have a pig roast. One of my nephews married a girl whose family are Hmong and from Laos (or maybe Cambodia). They had a Hmong wedding ceremony complete with the pig like the Filipinos did. A year later, they had an American wedding and brought in another pig. All these times, these pigs were delicious. I think Larry could have been way more gracious!

Paul and Karine. oh where to begin! He was so adamant about no intimacy until SHE proves she is not pregnant and has no STDs. But HE doesn't think he should tell her about his criminal past until later on?

Darcy should run. Jesse seems controlling. His step-father is no fan of Darcy and I don't think his mother is all that keen either. I can't see Jesse step-parenting Darcy's girls either.
    So far Patrick seems the most normal!
    Last edited by MamaC; 10-16-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Jenny is not enthusiastic about Larry. I have a feeling she is going to move on.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Cortney really bugs. She really is an entitled Princess, isn't she? Antonio is no prize either. He is SO over Cortney...talking about how she is constantly complaining and upset with him. It WAS rude of him to disappear for 24 hours w/ out communication but in his defense who wants to be holed up in that tiny studio apartment with Debby Downer 24/7? She should have stayed in a hotel. He has said he is not ready for a serious relationship. Time for Cortney to say adios!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I am very new to this show, but I am hooked!

Does it say what these people do for a living? I know Nicole with the Moroccan boyfriend is a barista, so she isn't making a lot of money. And her daughter should not be calling Azan "daddy"!!!

What about the guys? Larry cashing out his 401K - dumb, dumb, dumb!

As far as Sean and Chris go, I see Abby's face light up and her smile says it all when she is with Chris. I don't see the same reaction with Sean. I think Abby knows Sean wants to marry her and she views him as her ticket out of there. Chris is a player, he won't marry Abby, and she might even deep down realize that.

I was only able to so far check out some shows from last season. There were two Russian girls. One married a guy who had been married 3 times before and his friend was so against it. The other Russian girl wanted her guy to buy her very expensive gifts. Again, where do these guys get all this money?

As far as the roasted pig, we have a friend who has a working farm, even though he is a dentist. Every year he has a summer solstice party and they put a full pig on a spit and have a pig roast. One of my nephews married a girl whose family are Hmong and from Laos (or maybe Cambodia). They had a Hmong wedding ceremony complete with the pig like the Filipinos did. A year later, they had an American wedding and brought in another pig. All these times, these pigs were delicious. I think Larry could have been way more gracious!

Paul and Karine. oh where to begin! He was so adamant about no intimacy until SHE proves she is not pregnant and has no STDs. But HE doesn't think he should tell her about his criminal past until later on?

Darcy should run. Jesse seems controlling. His step-father is no fan of Darcy and I don't think his mother is all that keen either. I can't see Jesse step-parenting Darcy's girls either.
    So far Patrick seems the most normal!
    Larry is a manager at McDonald's I believe. He also has two sons from another marriage. The previews show his friends yelling at her but I wonder if they did so do him too about the pig since his wife is also from there.

Nicole with the Daddy thing...eek She doesn't even know if it is going to work out for herself . I agree with the mother she should not have taken Mae there. What was her father thinking. I think Nicole is a spoiled brat and gets what ever she wants.

Courtney is the same way, no one told her she had to stay in that little apartment all day. I would probably be ticked he didn't take me but she didn't do anything to help herself either.

Darcy is no prize either but yes he is controlling. But good for him to say it was not an engagement ring over and over so she got it. It was some rock though and her saying will the next one be bigger...
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Cortney really bugs. She really is an entitled Princess, isn't she? Antonio is no prize either. He is SO over Cortney...talking about how she is constantly complaining and upset with him. It WAS rude of him to disappear for 24 hours w/ out communication but in his defense who wants to be holed up in that tiny studio apartment with Debby Downer 24/7? She should have stayed in a hotel. He has said he is not ready for a serious relationship. Time for Cortney to say adios!

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    If I were him, I would have ditched her. She is annoying.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Courtney and Antonio are horrid. They deserve one another. Watching Nicole trying to parent is cringe worthy. I can't watch her. I feel so bad for mae. Nicole will probably sell mae in the market place for a bag of magic beans or let her get eaten by a camel.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I got caught up with the 'before the 90 days' episodes. While I agree that Larry could have tried more of the pig and he didn't understand their culture fully, I think it's going overboard that she might not want to see him anymore just because of it. He seems more into her than she does into him and he seemed pretty caring towards her in general.

+ Reply to Thread