+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 960
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

  1. #71
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I wonder if it was MOHAMMED who told the reunion powers-that-be, that he would not answer those kinds of questions. I know that it was required of him to appear at the reunion (probably that's the only way he'd get paid for appearing on the show) - but I can see him refusing to disclose everything that he was really planning.
    Wouldn't surprise me

  2. #72
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    471

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    I just watched "where are they now". I know I am late to the game. Danielle stands by Mohammed after her own son was arrested for threatening Mohammed and told to stay away from Mohammed for two years! The woman is either dumb as a rock or mentally unstable.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

  3. #73
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    471

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    I just started watching the new season. I shake my head at some of these couples. The 59 year old with the 19 year old? The guy from New Orleans who lives in a roach infested squalid house with his roommate?
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

  4. #74
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    I just started watching the new season. I shake my head at some of these couples. The 59 year old with the 19 year old? The guy from New Orleans who lives in a roach infested squalid house with his roommate?
    IKR. Who would invite someone to live in a roach invested apt with a roommate who walks around naked and whose room you have to pass thru continuously. I'd be on the next flight out. Love or no love. Ridiculous! And the 58 year old man with a child. Clearly he wants someone he can possibly control. It grosses me out when he's affectionate with her and what's with not touching the windows in the car. I can't. Why would the girl leave NYC to live with parents with a stranger? IJS But I will continue watching. Oh I really enjoyed the sister of the lady who got her groove back while in Jamaica.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

  5. #75
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Martin, TN
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    God how i so dislike Loren. She's so self-centered and doesn't seem to care nearly as much about Alexi as she does herself. I actually hope Alexi is only in it for his green card and dips out on her.

    I also totally hated how Melanie's sister, Beverly, was questioning Devar going so far as to mention catching STDs!! I have no problem if she wanted to be protective of her sister but it was how she did it that was totally inappropriate and downright rude, especially on a first meeting. I also feel like it was a racist slant to her demeanor. I doubt she would have been that tactless if Devar was a white guy as opposed to a black guy. When she started talking it's almost like she was wondering what he saw in her average looking sister when he was obviously handsome enough to date someone hotter but instead of saying that and hurting her sisters feelings she went on attack mode against him. I wish Devar would have stood up more for himself and called her out on her ignorance.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

  6. #76
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    471

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Agree 100% Ego!

    --Loren definitely seems like a rich, spoiled princess.
    --Beverly questioning Devar was completely cringe-worthy. But I do get the issue of him being a lifeguard at a resort = the chance to sleep to with many pretty women. Folks who work at resorts, such as bartenders, waitstaff, etc, have opportunities to party and hook up. I do hope this relationship lasts, if only for Mel's son. Devar seems like he would be awesome as a step dad. Very caring and sweet with Mel's young son.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniacal1 View Post
    God how i so dislike Loren. She's so self-centered and doesn't seem to care nearly as much about Alexi as she does herself. I actually hope Alexi is only in it for his green card and dips out on her.

    I also totally hated how Melanie's sister, Beverly, was questioning Devar going so far as to mention catching STDs!! I have no problem if she wanted to be protective of her sister but it was how she did it that was totally inappropriate and downright rude, especially on a first meeting. I also feel like it was a racist slant to her demeanor. I doubt she would have been that tactless if Devar was a white guy as opposed to a black guy. When she started talking it's almost like she was wondering what he saw in her average looking sister when he was obviously handsome enough to date someone hotter but instead of saying that and hurting her sisters feelings she went on attack mode against him. I wish Devar would have stood up more for himself and called her out on her ignorance.

  7. #77
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    What is wrong with Mark?????? He buys her a car and shares it's like his ex-wife's from 19 years ago. Is he trying to relive his past? Unbelievable!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin, Egomaniacal1 and woodiedog like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    He's sick. I have to hand it to his daughter though...I wouldn't have handled that lunch as gracefully. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee, if that was my father, my sister and I would freak out. Hopefully, Nikki will get wise and leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    What is wrong with Mark?????? He buys her a car and shares it's like his ex-wife's from 19 years ago. Is he trying to relive his past? Unbelievable!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin, mayamaisha and woodiedog like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    829

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Mark is a creep. There's something seriously wrong with that guy. He just makes me uncomfortable.

    The Mormon kid. I think he's a closeted homosexual. Afraid to come out because his psychopath Mormon family. I love how clueless that girl is to everything. She just keeps talking about her life and disgusting those people and has no idea. Good for her. They're just jealous she got to live her life.

    The New Orleans guy. That situation is just weird. Living in a flop house with some random loser. Yea that's going to work.

    Loren. Quite obvious why she had to go to Israel to find a guy. I'm sure every guy in NyC was terrified of her.

    While the sister was wrong to bring that stuff about Devar up, I have no faith he's not in this for the green card and money. Especially when you found out he was trying to get here already. Those guys at those resorts prey on single rich lonely women.

  10. #80
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Mark is a creep. There's something seriously wrong with that guy. He just makes me uncomfortable.

    The Mormon kid. I think he's a closeted homosexual. Afraid to come out because his psychopath Mormon family. I love how clueless that girl is to everything. She just keeps talking about her life and disgusting those people and has no idea. Good for her. They're just jealous she got to live her life.

    The New Orleans guy. That situation is just weird. Living in a flop house with some random loser. Yea that's going to work.

    Loren. Quite obvious why she had to go to Israel to find a guy. I'm sure every guy in NyC was terrified of her.

    While the sister was wrong to bring that stuff about Devar up, I have no faith he's not in this for the green card and money. Especially when you found out he was trying to get here already. Those guys at those resorts prey on single rich lonely women.
    Ok I watched last night's episode and couldn't keep your post out of my mind. I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched. Thanx Giggity



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.