+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Just watched the latest episode...so we FINALLY meet Antonio! I honestly thought Cortney was being catfished! He seems like a male slut. He is a serial dater...I would not trust him at all!

So..Abby has the same rash her ex has? Eeeeek! Yeah, the most logical thing is to see a voodoo lady rather than a real doctor.. what a smart move! *sarcastic laugh*
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

FORT Fogey

Neither the guy from Spain nor the gal from France seems to care much if the "fiancÚ" visits or not. To them, these are obviously just casual social media flirtations -- only two of many! But I guess it's a free trip to Europe courtesy of TLC for our "stars."
    libgirl2 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Alexi definitely wasn't amused the way Loren went off on almost everyone....
    Lizard, mayamaisha and AZChristian like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Neither the guy from Spain nor the gal from France seems to care much if the "fiancÚ" visits or not. To them, these are obviously just casual social media flirtations -- only two of many! But I guess it's a free trip to Europe courtesy of TLC for our "stars."
    I hope Cortney at least gets a nice hotel stay out of this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    My heart bleeds for Alexi. More so than for Russ, because Alexi is just being decent putting up with Loren whereas Russ is being a doormat. However, I hope he doesn't put up with her for long and RUNS back to the good life in Israel. Bet there will be a "bun in the oven" soon, though, sealing his fate forever in that cramped Florida condo with that harridan wife and those conspiring in-laws. This is what men get for thinking with their little heads.

To be perfectly honest I haven't been watching every episode. Does Loren work? Last I knew she & Alexi were living with her parents. I wish someone could/would explain if this were the case how could they possibly bring Alexi's family over? Is it because Loren wants it so in her mind is just HAS to happen?

I read that Anfisa & Jorge have a reality show in the works....please NO!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Alexi and Loren did get their own apartment...so no longer living with her parents. I'm not clear on what Loren does for a living.

If Jorge and Anfisa are really going to have their own Reality show, I will not be watching.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Also, an immigration lawyer informed Loren and Alexi's mother that it would be approximately 13 years before Alexi's brother could come over (to stay). Mother told both son and Loren she wouldn't consider moving to US without her other son. On one of the aftershows, Loren said they were going to regroup at a later time. Not sure about what though. The policies seem pretty clear.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Also, an immigration lawyer informed Loren and Alexi's mother that it would be approximately 13 years before Alexi's brother could come over (to stay). Mother told both son and Loren she wouldn't consider moving to US without her other son. On one of the aftershows, Loren said they were going to regroup at a later time. Not sure about what though. The policies seem pretty clear.
    Loren and Alexei should invite Alexei's brother over for a visit and introduce him to one of Loren's friends. Maybe they will hit it off and he can apply for a fiancÚ visa. Problem solved!

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Loren and Alexei should invite Alexei's brother over for a visit and introduce him to one of Loren's friends. Maybe they will hit it off and he can apply for a fiancÚ visa. Problem solved!
    Or they could introduce him to Danielle. LOL.

Loren does have a job now in. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I read that it was, and I'm not interested enough in Loren's life to go look it up.
    Punkin and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    I'm Paula.

+ Reply to Thread