+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1325Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Jax

Re: 90 Day Fiance

I was also disappointed. The host jumped around too much and nobody really got a chance to talk very much at all. It seems most of the questions were for Danielle and Mohammed and like mina said, they really didn't answer the questions they were asked.

I think most of them will actually be fine. But it would have good to hear more from each couple individually. Some of the questions were pretty stupid too instead of hearing how they are truly doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    She gets bragging rights of a young "hot" husband...
    What's the point? He doesn't sleep with her, lol!
    Punkin likes this.

It seemed to me that Sunday night's "Tell-All" episode went off with a whimper rather than a bang. Danielle and Mohammed were just uncomfortable to watch.

Cassia did look so much better in better hair and make-up and seemed more of a sympathetic character. I think she was surprised at how badly she came off ion the show and the negative backlash. They're still a long shot for success, in my opinion.

I wanted to speak in Daya's defence. She had told Brett in advance that she loved roses and they were important to her. He even ordered her roses from the florist, knowing that that's what she loves. Then the florist screwed up (or maybe he did in his order) and he showed up at the airport with a mixed bouquet including sunflowers? Not romantic and not what she expected. Major letdown. Next she sees the ring and there is a visible flaw in the diamond so she questioned it. Sometimes we say things when we are tired or under stress that wouldn't sound the nicest. When you consider being on a plane for 16+ hours and being tired, scared and in a new country, I can cut her some slack. Plus, there are cultural hurdles to overcome as far as language is concerned. I would be willing to overlook those things and be more likely to judge her on the balance of her behavior since she's been in the U.S. Their body language on the show looked as though things are good with them and I hope it is.

Most of the couples, in fact, looked pretty happy and "together" - with the main exception being Danielle and Mohammed. Overall, I really enjoyed this season and look forward to the next.
    Punkin and Jax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Next she sees the ring and there is a visible flaw in the diamond so she questioned it.
    BUT, most diamonds do have flaws, it is VERY expensive for a flawless diamond. The black spots are carbon and do help show the diamond is real.

I know that about diamonds, Karna, but she obviously didn't. After the jeweler explained it to her, she was okay with it. I just feel I was a little hasty in my original judgement of her. She grew on me.
    Punkin and Jax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    What's the point? He doesn't sleep with her, lol!
    Well in her mind, I think that is what she is thinking she gets out of the deal. And she seems to have a huge crush on him. I don't think she quite understood or thought out how much of a fool this relationship makes her seem; especially since he looks terrified every time she touches him or clings to him. And for his part he didn't quite realize that her money problems were as huge as they were.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Well in her mind, I think that is what she is thinking she gets out of the deal. And she seems to have a huge crush on him. I don't think she quite understood or thought out how much of a fool this relationship makes her seem; especially since he looks terrified every time she touches him or clings to him. And for his part he didn't quite realize that her money problems were as huge as they were.
    Well yeah, it's more than obvious she's not playing with a full deck, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I know that about diamonds, Karna, but she obviously didn't. After the jeweler explained it to her, she was okay with it. I just feel I was a little hasty in my original judgement of her. She grew on me.
    Right, but I thought she said she would rather the diamond didn't have the black spots, maybe I'm wrong.

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

I was hoping the inept hostess would call Danielle out on her total change of voice and tone when the cameras were absent.
    As naive as I tend to be, even I know it's the green card Mohammed is after. I just don't get what she gets out of it. He makes her look pathetic ... Well, I guess she does that to herself.
    For reunion shows, it should be required that the host/hostess go after what the viewers want. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
    Imperfect1 and Duckyface like this.
    "Being famous does not make you a hero." Zeus in Hercules

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I was hoping the inept hostess would call Danielle out on her total change of voice and tone when the cameras were absent.
    As naive as I tend to be, even I know it's the green card Mohammed is after. I just don't get what she gets out of it. He makes her look pathetic ... Well, I guess she does that to herself.
    For reunion shows, it should be required that the host/hostess go after what the viewers want. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
    I wonder if it was MOHAMMED who told the reunion powers-that-be, that he would not answer those kinds of questions. I know that it was required of him to appear at the reunion (probably that's the only way he'd get paid for appearing on the show) - but I can see him refusing to disclose everything that he was really planning.
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread