+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 661
Like Tree950Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

  1. #631
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    951

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    I wonder how Russ likes the video.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jenniferboston1 and Teri313 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

  2. #632
    FORT Newbie Teri313's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    15

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I wonder how Russ likes the video.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mayamaisha likes this.

  3. #633
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    809

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Yea Pao, that music video being shot in a house in Newark NJ with an artist thst no one knows is going to be your big break.

  4. #634
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,827

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    That Abby really likes her older men. I do think she cares for Sean. I get what she is looking for. Haiti is just a terrible place, she is looking to get out of there and have a good stable and comfortable life. I like how she mentioned getting an education. I could see her coming to the states and going to college out here. This marriage is a way out and hopefully with a good man. She needs to get over Chris however.

    Darcey..... I think she is a mess right now and its going to get old real fast.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  5. #635
    FORT Fogey jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    I thought the video was ridiculous. Pao knew Russ lived in OK. Russ should have asked her right off the bat, would you be happy in OK? Do you really think it's possible to be a 'model' in OK? Can you be happy cashiering at Target? If these questions were asked, I am sure the answers would've been NO and that would've been the 'tip off' for Russ.

    Miami is becoming the place to be for shooting porn videos. Maybe that'll be next....
    Lizard likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

  6. #636
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Serving chicken feet is a big f-you. It's the cheapest part of the chicken.
    Lizard likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  7. #637
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    899

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I thought the video was ridiculous. Pao knew Russ lived in OK. Russ should have asked her right off the bat, would you be happy in OK? Do you really think it's possible to be a 'model' in OK? Can you be happy cashiering at Target? If these questions were asked, I am sure the answers would've been NO and that would've been the 'tip off' for Russ.

    Miami is becoming the place to be for shooting porn videos. Maybe that'll be next....
    "Next"?!?
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

  8. #638
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,789

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I thought the video was ridiculous. Pao knew Russ lived in OK. Russ should have asked her right off the bat, would you be happy in OK? Do you really think it's possible to be a 'model' in OK? Can you be happy cashiering at Target? If these questions were asked, I am sure the answers would've been NO and that would've been the 'tip off' for Russ.

    Miami is becoming the place to be for shooting porn videos. Maybe that'll be next....
    Not a prude but I could have done without seeing the blurred images of Pao's tush.

    IDK, something just doesn't seem right with her. I am wondering if we are all being scammed. She has a permanent smirk on her face all of the time and when she is with Russ, sometimes I see him smirking as well. She is preparing for the video shoot, lying half-naked on the bed and saying how she is so nervous about this, that she promised Russ no lingerie, blah, blah, blah. But she is smirking!!! All of the time! I wonder if their story
    line is just a bunch of hooey.
    mayamaisha and Imperfect1 like this.

  9. #639
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,827

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Maybe Russ is in on it?
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  10. #640
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    951

    Re: 90 Day Fiance

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Not a prude but I could have done without seeing the blurred images of Pao's tush.

    IDK, something just doesn't seem right with her. I am wondering if we are all being scammed. She has a permanent smirk on her face all of the time and when she is with Russ, sometimes I see him smirking as well. She is preparing for the video shoot, lying half-naked on the bed and saying how she is so nervous about this, that she promised Russ no lingerie, blah, blah, blah. But she is smirking!!! All of the time! I wonder if their story
    line is just a bunch of hooey.
    That's a good question. I'm going to watch it again. I'm sure she wasn't all modest when he met her. He knew what he was getting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.