+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I'm a little gob-smacked by Danielle's son walking her down the aisle in a knit shirt, shorts and black socks. Oh, I knew I shouldn't be shocked, but still...yuck!
    I'm a little gob-smacked that Mohammed married Danielle at all. From what I've read in the tabloids,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they're still married, they still haven't ever had sex, and apparently Mohammed has been "seeing" one or more other women. To me, there is something off with both of them. Danielle is really pathetic (I feel sad for her) and in deep trouble, emotionally, financially, and intellectually. And I don't know what's going on with Mohammed. Even if he just wanted to come to the US for a green card, he's such a handsome, charming (when he wants to be) guy, that I can't believe he couldn't find someone more to his liking --- and more appropriate for him than Danielle.
    Punkin, mayamaisha and woodiedog like this.

I think they may possibly be angling for a spin-off show. I don't know; I am oddly fascinated by their weirdness, but I wouldn't watch a whole show devoted to them. I also read that they don't get paid by TLC until all the shows for this season have aired, so they may just be trying to "hold" things together until they get paid and then Mohammed would probably leave her. Would he even get paid since he legally can't work here? Maybe the kids all get paid too and that is his gift to Danielle and her family for bringing him over and possibly getting his green card? It's a mess of a situation all around.

I love Amy and Evelyn. They are both sweethearts. I wish I had sister in laws like them; mine are both like Darth Jen, haha!
    Last edited by mina; 12-21-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Jax

I am anxious to see the Update next week. I am very curious about who is together and happy and who is not. And about what Mohammed has to say about all of this. In the previews it sounds like he says it was not based on love. I want to hear more of what he says about that and whether or not Danielle knew that.

Amy and Danny seemed very happy together and I do think Chelsea and Yamir will be fine too.
    Punkin and mom2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    i agree that danny should've stood up to his parents.

And mohammed...that whole thing is just weird. I keep remembering his comment on the first show where he said that her looks were "acceptable" to him.

My niece was married for a time to a man from the middle east whom she met in college and i'd say that when it come to difficulty blending cultures, that's a biggie. (depending on how devout the person is.) i never thought about it, but maybe you're on to something deb as far as how that couple got together. Those two i give "0" chance.

Since danny's parents live far away, i think it will help tremendously. If they had to deal with them on a day-to-day basis, it would be pretty tough! At least the rest of his family seems pretty nice and supportive.

Some of those people are really out there like cassia with her oddly drawn eye-liner engaged to a guy who lives with his dad and likes to hit the early-bird specials in his senior-oriented town. Yikes!
    lol
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Cassia looked so much prettier at her wedding when her eye makeup was done by someone else! I'm hoping she can hold her own with that goofball she married. He seems to mean well, but is socially awkward as was acknowledged by his friends and family.

I really look forward to the reunion to see how all the couples have fared since the weddings.

Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Cassia looked so much prettier at her wedding when her eye makeup was done by someone else! I'm hoping she can hold her own with that goofball she married. He seems to mean well, but is socially awkward as was acknowledged by his friends and family.

I really look forward to the reunion to see how all the couples have fared since the weddings.
    Yeah, but she isn't any picnic either. She is insecure and overly demanding and she holds things against him.

Like I said before, they just might deserve each other.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.

Amen, Punkin! I feel like most of the couples actually have about as good a chance as many couples do. As I stated earlier, I have met people through my bridal shop who successfully married through K-1 visas. (Though I didn't realize that's what they were called.)

Evelyn became one of my favorite people on the show. She seems a sweet as she is pretty. I hope things work out for her.

The ones I really doubt they'll make it are Cassia and crazy dude and Mohammed and Danielle. (Obviously!)
    Punkin, justCoz and mayamaisha like this.

I'm glad there was a thread for this series. I am also glad that I was not alone in my thoughts about Danielle and Muhammad. I kept telling myself, be nice. Looking forward to the follow up show.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I'm glad there was a thread for this series. I am also glad that I was not alone in my thoughts about Danielle and Muhammad. I kept telling myself, be nice. Looking forward to the follow up show.
    Good for you mayamaisha! I don't feel that Mohammad deserves the viewing public to be nice. He knew EXACTLY who it was that he was marrying, because he met Danielle, in person, in his country, way before he came to the US. And she paid ALL of his travel expenses, and she paid all of his government Visa fees (whatever that entailed), and she covered all of his living expenses. He hasn't had to work or pay anything for himself, not to mention that he hasn't had to provide anything to his future (now present) wife and her children.

So where does he come off with the nasty attitude? Yes, Danielle was not truthful about her finances. But I bet that she wouldn't be in such financial hot water if she HADN'T HAD TO SPEND ALL THAT MONEY ON HIM and on their wedding!!!! So boo hoo, Mohammad, come off your high horse.

And by the way, if, as you said, the marriage wasn't about "love" than it was clearly just about getting a "green card." So be nice, have some respect for a woman who clearly loves you, and who has paid your way, and shut up!
    Punkin, mom2 and Suzeecat like this.

I was a little disappointed in the reunion. I don't think the hard questions were asked of danielle and mohammad. They deflected and she hid her face and mumbled. Those two needed an hour long sit down with Dr. Phil! lol. Their stories never seemed to add up. I think theirs is probably a business arrangement. She gets bragging rights of a young "hot" husband and she is hoping he helps her out money-wise. And he eventually gets citizenship and opportunities for better education or a better job. I just don't think that he counted on her being as unstable mentally and emotionally and being as destitute as she is. Now he's stuck with her.
    Amy and Danny will be fine.
    Eveyln and Justin will probably be fine.
    I don't think Brett and Daya will last. They are weird, but who knows maybe seeing herself on tv ; she will change. The whole thing about the ring and the flowers were what made her seem like a gold digger.
    Cassia looked 100% better with her hair all one color. She seemed changed too.
    Yamir and chelsea..... I find them a little boring. Hopefully they move to Chicago.
    Duckyface and Jax like this.

+ Reply to Thread