+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

The trainwreck starts again tonight at 8 on TLC!!
    Punkin and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fogey

If the previews are any indication, the producers told them, "All that stuff you did last time? Really rachet it up this time!" Feels forced and over-the-top. Disappointing! But of course I'll be watching...
    jeanne likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Is Anfisa really only 20? She looks older and seems to have had some work done. I snorted when the justice of the peace ( minister?) said "your beautiful bride." Guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Paola is definitely a fish out of water in Oklahoma. She has basically abandoned him for life in Miami as a want to be model.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I don't remember the order of the couples, but here's my take on their situations.

Russ/Paola - This is not going to be a happy marriage. I think Russ loves Paola so much that he will give in to what she wants, but I don't think her career will take off like she expects and they will struggle and fight (once they are actually living in the same place again).

I get that it's not fair for Russ to expect Paola to stay in OK, but I also don't think that it is right for her to expect him to just follow her while she pursues her dreams. I think they'll stick it out for awhile, but ultimately end in divorce.

Loren/Alexei - These two irritate me (ok, Loren is the one that irritates me), but I think they will continue married. I was happy to hear that Alexei is shutting Loren down on moving to New York. He is finally feeling comfortable and has a decent enough job and because she's not doing well (out of work), she wants to pack it up and go. I think that Loren will finally back down because as subdued as Alexei appears, it seems that he just picks and chooses his battles and this is one that he will not give in on.

Chantelle/Pedro - Chantelle just seems like such a spoiled little brat. Pedro is still stuck in the middle of her parents believing that he's just after her money. What money?? And if she dedicates as much time to her school work as being honest, she's not going to have much of a career in the future. I think Pedro will eventually just go back to the Dominican Republic and leave her behind.

Danielle/Mohammed - what more can be said? Danielle is going through the same pattern she did before (long distance relationship albeit with someone already living in the country). Mohammad is still trying to scam her. I don't know if he'll convince her to give hi a divorce instead of an annulment, but they need to stay out of each others' lives. They are such a train wreck.

George/Anfisa - I had already figured George wasn't a millionaire and had over exaggerated how much money he had to Anfisa, but I'm just so disgusted with how she expects him to spend tens of thousands of dollars on her without even thinking about it. She has no clue the cost of things. And for her, it's only worth it if it has a high price tag attached. She'll eventually leave him because she wants someone to do everything for her and give her anything she wants. She could care less about love. George is just a plain idiot. You went into debt to impress her. Don't you think she would expect you to continue spending that kind of money on her?

I'm wondering if some of the other couples will be highlighted this season or if this is it.
    Punkin likes this.

This was the first time I really watched this show. But I assumed that Jorge met Anfisa through one of those 'Russian wives' dating sites. So I felt that the marriage was more of a business transaction. He gets a Russian wife that he 'loves' and in return, she gets to live in America with a millionare. So him being in debt is his failure on the deal.
    Punkin and jeanne like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Russ/Paola I can see what he sees in her but I surely cannot see what she sees in him. They are as different as day and night. Now enter her friend Juan. How helpful is he to his friends marriage. Two worlds colliding. She is really old to be starting this modeling career and she has all those 'famous' pictures for her portfolio which are now NO GOOD because they show her in black hair and she is blonde???

Loren/Alexei I can't remember what kind of work she did in NY but I do remember the matchbox apartment she was living in. She just wants it all doesn't she? He seems to have a good head on his shoulders. She could do worse. Getting together with her best friend for party time is not the best idea. Why doesn't she invite her down and all of them do something together or both of them go to NY and enjoy the city. She's asking for trouble.

Chantelle/Pedro She has no money and I'm pretty sure they are living on her government school money. Her parents wanted the prenup so if they died and she got 1/3 of their estate he would not get any of it. I'm not sure about these two.

Danielle/Mohammed This is sad but I find myself feeling more sorry for him as more of the story comes out. They did have sex which kind of surprised me. She is pretty tricky. She likes to play dumb then pounce. He's no saint so maybe they deserve each other. Surely he/she did not see this as a love match from day one???

George/Anfisa These two are kind of funny together but I really think they fit. He lies and says he's a millionaire. She tells him since he's a millionaire she'll come to America and marry him. Now he says he was lying and has no money??? Didn't he say something about if marijuana is legalized he will be a millionaire early on in the series. Hang in there Anfisa...it ain't over til the fat lady sings. lol
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fogey

Okay, so I take it back; that seemed more "real" that the commercials suggested it would be. I'm a fan! Will be watching...
    jeanne likes this.

FORT Fogey

I only made it through half but Jesus Jorge what the hell is wrong with you? She doesn't like you. That guy is pathetic and it's hard to watch him. I knew there's no way some pot salesman could be worth millions. Dude has pissed away so much money on this Pig faced witch. There's no way she's 20. She's got to be mid 30s. The ugliness she projects makes her even older.

I wish someone would tell Pao that she's not what she thinks she is. You have big boobs and an accent. Congrats. You're not going to be the next big model.

FORT Fogey

Pao is the worst of all of them, in my humble opinion. Not only is she blatantly using and abusing poor Russ, but she laughs at him with her "hot Latin amigos and amigas" behind his back -- and even to his face, since he's watching. At least Anfista and even Mohammad were honest about basically making a business deal. And, yes, the woman is delusional about her "career." How masochistic is Russ; how long will he take this? Stay tuned!
    jeanne likes this.

Sometimes I think they all deserve each other!
    beerbelly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread