+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fan

Re: 90 Day Fiance

I take it you've just started watching it soapluv? Wait until you get further in... You'll start feeling sorry for Mohammed... sort of. Danielle isn't the sweet, naive person she puts before the camera's. When the camera's were off (mics still on) in the last episode she turned into Kathy Bates from the movie Misery. Very weird.
    mom2 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I just read the Tumblr article, and if some or all of it is true, I think it's pretty much what we expected. I feel sorry for both of them. I think they both had multiple motives for wanting this marriage, and neither was completely honest with the other. And, to make matters worse, nothing seems to have turned out the way they expected (and hoped). They clearly have gotten in way over their heads, and neither one is dealing with their situation very well.

Oh Mohamed, I'm pretty sure everyone in the world objects to your wedding. I'm so glad everyone dressed up for their wedding and wore their fancy shorts and tank tops.

I loved amy and Danny's wedding. She is so pretty and the wedding was lovely.

Jax

I think Mohammed shows his true colors next week, if the preview is any indication.

Danny and Amy's wedding was really sweet and went off without any interference. That was really wonderful to see.

I felt really bad for Daya.........his mom needs to butt out and he needs to stand up for her! I think she might be way better off going home.

I'm a little gob-smacked by Danielle's son walking her down the aisle in a knit shirt, shorts and black socks. Oh, I knew I shouldn't be shocked, but still...yuck!

Amy and Danny's wedding was so sweet. (Though the passing of the torch was a little awkward and pointless.) Even Danny father seems to be softening. I loved that Danny said she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Poor Daya. What a mess.

It appears from the preview that Cassia and what's-his-face go their separate ways. I hope they do.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and Jax like this.

FORT Fan

So let me guess.... Ramadan is going to last 365 days a year for the next year or two?? Mohammed didn't even look at her through the entire ceremony. I think he may be married to the preacher instead.

Amy looked lovely. Danny's family need to stop with the sex torch crap.

Cassia ... Run!!!
    Punkin, mom2, mayamaisha and 1 others like this.

FORT Fan

One more thing.... I'm confused over Jason's "stepmother'. Does she not live with his dad and he? Is she the ex-stepmother?

I was confused by that too. I read online that his father and stepmother are seperated. At first I thought Jason was living with his dad to take care of him, but now I think it's the other way around. I don't believe Jason could live on his own. I dont think he's disabled or anything, but he probably can't hold down a job. Cassia is no prize, but she'd be better off without him.
    Last edited by mina; 12-15-2014 at 03:17 PM.

FORT Fan

I think it was Jason's sister that referred to his "unique" personality. (AKA: very creepy, weird personality).

I'm still skeeved out by the Mo and Dani show...Can't wait to see it implode next week!! I'm so obsessed with this show!'
    libgirl2 and Imperfect1 like this.

Jax

It appears from the preview that Cassia and what's-his-face go their separate ways. I hope they do.
    The way she worded it, I think that could go either way. I bet they are getting married. I am not sure I care either way, they sort of deserve each other.

I think he is an ebay seller. Considering how much stuff he buys at yard sales and estate sales, he might be doing very well with it. I assumed that his dad was not with his wife either but she was sure hanging all over him in Las Vegas!
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread