+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fanatic

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Was that pre nup they did on line even legal? Yeah he is going to have her hands full with Chantel. If she lied to her parents down the road she is going to be doing it to you too. Not sure why River's opinion meant so much to her. Did we know she had a sister?
    I would bet the pre-nup is not legal since it didn't even look like they bothered to get it notarized. Still...WHY EVEN BOTHER. How much of an "inheritance" could she possible have coming? She's one of at least 3 kids and didn't they introduce her parents as a cheerleading coach and a gym teacher? In a city as expensive as Atlanta is getting, I can't see how they can have saved such a life changing amount after being split between three kids.
    oceanus and zelda like this.

The ten grand was to buy her a plane ticket home. But they came back out of the airport and said they could not find her a flight
    First of all, Jorge, a businessman who spends a lot of time on the phone, didn't think to call and find out about flights (and cost)?? Something fishy about that.

Secondly, I forget what city they're in but one way airfare to Russia is in the range of $1,500 - $2,000 - not even close to $10,000.

Jorge didn't want her to go. He wanted her to stay so he could pretend he has a girlfriend despite knowing she doesn't even want to be around him for a second. That's pathetic.
    Last edited by oceanus; 11-14-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    Punkin, Maveno and zelda like this.

Alf- She just gets uglier and uglier. Part of me thinks that her whole persona is a plan between her and Jorge- to be the outrageous crazy couple so they can be reality stars for her sake. He was taking her to the airport, but she didn't even have bags. Either way, she's crazy.

Pedro needed to see the red flags with Chantel/Hilary Banks. She's a spoiled immature whiner. She wasted the 90 days partying and avoiding reality. She lied continually and was willing to make him look like the liar and manipulator when it was her all along. She dealt with NONE of the details of the wedding; Gege set everything up for them it seems. I know she wanted her mom to pick out a dress with her; but when it seemed like that wasn't going to happen; how hard would it be just to go buy a nice white dress or gown by yourself? or with Gege? She was probably holding out for her parents to give them some money for the wedding. It even looked like she had several elegant choices of white dresses that she already owned, but chose the one that looked like she was getting married in Vegas. I'm sorry for Pedro. Have fun with that.

Poor , simple minded, sprite and fries lovin, dumb, bovine Nicole.....yikes! Her mother should fight to get custody of Nicole's daughter, b/c no matter if Azan comes over or not I predict that Nicole will provide May's life with a steady stream of no good men in and out of the house. She is so out of touch with reality and desperate. When everyone in your life is telling you the same thing and you ignore that to bulldoze through with your own stupid plan.....She is Danielle 2.0. Her mother is smart and her siblings seem very perceptive, articulate, well-mannered, and smart also. what is her problem?
    Punkin, Maveno, Imperfect1 and 2 others like this.

At least Anfisa is honest. She sees Jorge as an idiot who keeps shoving thousands of dollars at her even though she treats him like dog feces stuck on the bottom of her shoe.

Unpleasant to watch, but like I said she's honest and doesn't pretend to even like him at all.

And I forgot about her not taking bags to airport. That was a sham on the part of the show to add drama.
    Last edited by oceanus; 11-14-2016 at 10:30 PM.

FORT Fogey

I thought they showed him unpacking bags when they returned home? Two, as I recall. At any rate, surely she could've found a flight to SOMEHWERE and gotten a connection from there; that $10k wad of cash could've bought her a nice hotel room for the night there. That is a sick, twisted, and frightening situation that Jorge finds himself in; it's uncomfortable to watch (again with the constant proviso, "if it's real").

I just can't with the dog-piling on Mo. If I didn't feel sympathy for him before, I do now! And another forum confirms that Devar and Mel *were* inebriated (TLC provided drinks in the green room to lubricate the couples for the tell-all). I also just can't with Pao lecturing Mo about how married people work of stuff together.
    Punkin, Maveno and zelda like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    First of all, Jorge, a businessman who spends a lot of time on the phone, didn't think to call and find out about flights (and cost)?? Something fishy about that.

Secondly, I forget what city they're in but one way airfare to Russia is in the range of $1,500 - $2,000 - not even close to $10,000.

Jorge didn't want her to go. He wanted her to stay so he could pretend he has a girlfriend despite knowing she doesn't even want to be around him for a second. That's pathetic.
    I am assuming he planned on giving her some cash to go along with the ticket, I am sure he would not send her home dead broke. And/or knowing her, she probably was insisting on first class.

We actually don't know that the bags they brought back where not already in the car. But I do agree, a lot of it doesn't add up. I was just stating it as it was portrayed/what was said on the show. Ditto for Chantel and Pedro. But regardless of what her parents do, either one of them could have had an inheritance that they invested for the kids. Or it might even just be a big chunk of life insurance.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder who the sponser was for Danielle?
    Maveno likes this.

FORT Fogey

As for Chantel and that whole fakety-fake story line, inheritences are exempt from common assets in divorce settlements; they remain solely the property of the spouse who inherited them and need never be shared or divided (by law).
    Punkin likes this.

Re: Chantal's parents, yes might be life ins or maybe they have a nice home, etc. We just don't know.

FORT Fogey

Yes, but... That would be "inherited" and therefore not subject to division in a divorce; no pre-nup needed.

More likely, she's a "trust fund baby" and already has a nice nest egg sitting in a bank somewhere in her own name. Beyond what she spends, even! Or, since her j-o-b is helping out with the family sports/cheer business, maybe she already owns a cut of that.

+ Reply to Thread