+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree1322Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fanatic

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Last nights show was interesting...I think Danielle looked just as bad as Mo last night. Why isn't anyone bring up all the times she said she wanted him back and that is why she went to Miami. I know he isn't a saint either. Some of those camera angles on her last night she reminded me of Rosie O Donnell....lol Weird she would hand him papers that were not really anullment papers.

More shouting next week. Thought I read somewhere that they may get a spin off from this show maybe it was one of the articles posted above. I hope not.

Some of those woman really wanted to jump out of there seats last night...

I don't think any of the new ones will make it to the end and get married. Matt saying it was ok if she doesn't say she loves me, what now we know why he is married 3 times. They are all just want to get married and are looking away from the red flags.

Kyle and Noon came back .... smart move she can can visit her dad why lose all the hard work you went though to get her here and money.

Palo....change your name now. What next . I know they need the money but I feel for her husband. Don't see kids in there near future either they can't afford it and Palo won't stop modeling, she probably wouldn't like getting fat either.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

The thing that gets me about Palo (sp?) and her topless pictures.. WHAT modeling gigs would she land where it's required, needed, etc to be topless and/or naked? None that would be on the up 'n up, IMO.

Seriously.. she wants to be a model... but a model for WHAT!? She's not exactly going to land a Macy's catalog gig, or Victoria Secret gig. So, I just really don't get the "It's my JOB" defense she's loving to say.

OH, and Danielle having "downstairs issues" is SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think Danielle was the user. What was she doing on whatever website it was to get a young foreign hottie hunk to begin with? Why did she go to Tunisia when she couldn't make ends meet? And what about her kids - obviously they weren't on her list of priorities.

I think Danielle looked just as bad as Mo last night. Why isn't anyone bring up all the times she said she wanted him back and that is why she went to Miami
    Exactly. Oh, Danielle looked MUCH worse than Mo. I feel bad for her kids.

Danielle is a pig - a disgusting, selfish b@@ch. She should be deported off the planet.
    Punkin, woodiedog and zelda like this.

Abercrombie and Hollister have their models pose topless....though u never 'see' that in the store displays. I could without Danielle and Mohammed.
    woodiedog likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Alf and Jorge- Alf is ugly ugly ugly inside and out. Jorge should promise to pay her way back and then just drop her off at the airport and leave her there right after he gets a new phone, password, and number.

Allah and Matt/Mark?- I've said all along that she doesn't love him. At least she's honest, but I do think she has every intention of being a good wife to him and being faithful. She wants a better life for her son and he is desperate to be married.

Pedro and Hilary Banks- I like Pedro. Granted he wasn't truthful, but I think he was led down that path by Chantel. Pre-nup? does she have money? Maybe her parents are loaded and she will inherit something. I thought she said at the begining that she couldn't afford to move out until Pedro came.

Nicole and Azan- His family is too too nice. Nicole , I hope, will let reality and the truth sink in that they are way too different and that the only culture she is okay with is the kind where you eat fries and sprite for every meal. I hope she wakes up for her daughters sake!

Palo (?) and Russ- Why wouldn't she and he talk about what a modeling job entails and what her limits are going to be BEFORE she left to go to Miami. I used to like them , but I think their dynamic is weird. She changed her name out of spite it seems to me; she got mad and blew up and changed it. Again it was something they should have discussed BEFOREhand; that she would use a stage name for her job so she didn't sully his family name (oh brother!). The best thing that could happen to these two is that they BOTH move away from his family. I hope it turns out alright for them. I doubt she will become "super famous" or even one of the better models unless she goes to LA or NYC.

Noon and Kyle- I feel bad for Kyle. It's amazing he turned out so normal and decent with his mother. I think he and Noon are sweet together , but I think he should have put some limitations on her requests. Like, we will move to Thailand for 5 months to feel out the job situation and slowly start moving there and then come back to retain the green card incase something happens.

Brett and D- They weren't even asked any questions really last night. Too bad it's the MOho and Dani show. I hope they will announce she is pregnant.

Moho and stinkcrotch- I about fell out of my chair when they were bickering last night. Danielle needs help; something is not right mentally with her. I don't doubt she smells. I don't feel bad for Moho though; he chose to comeover here to marry her and it's no one's fault but his own that his easy swindle turned into a gross , sad, stalking situation. I don't see how he is still in this country. The losers in this situation are her kids; their winner mother not only can't keep them safe from potential molestors but spends whatever money she has on loser men so that her kids do without. She has money to drop everything and go to Miami and bring Moho over, dye her hair and get tattoos, but she can't pay the light bill? And now her mental capacity is made painfully known on TV; embarrassing to say the least.
    Last edited by mina; 11-08-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    Punkin, Maveno, Giggity22 and 2 others like this.

Also interesting that Danielle has a criminal record - bad checks and credit card fraud.

Hillary Banks! Love it! Chantal DOES look like that character.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Alf and Jorge- Alf is ugly ugly ugly inside and out. Jorge should promise to pay her way back and then just drop her off at the airport and leave her there right after he gets a new phone, password, and number.

Allah and Matt/Mark?- I've said all along that she doesn't love him. At least she's honest, but I do think she has every intention of being a good wife to him and being faithful. She wants a better life for her son and he is desperate to be married.

Pedro and Hilary Banks- I like Pedro. Granted he wasn't truthful, but I think he was led down that path by Chantel. Pre-nup? does she have money? Maybe her parents are loaded and she will inherit something. I thought she said at the begining that she couldn't afford to move out until Pedro came.

Nicole and Azan- His family is too too nice. Nicole , I hope, will let reality and the truth sink in that they are way too different and that the only culture she is okay with is the kind where you eat fries and sprite for every meal. I hope she wakes up for her daughters sake!

Palo (?) and Russ- Why wouldn't she and he talk about what a modeling job entails and what her limits are going to be BEFORE she left to go to Miami. I used to like them , but I think their dynamic is weird. She changed her name out of spite it seems to me; she got mad and blew up and changed it. Again it was something they should have discussed BEFOREhand; that she would use a stage name for her job so she didn't sully his family name (oh brother!). The best thing that could happen to these two is that they BOTH move away from his family. I hope it turns out alright for them. I doubt she will become "super famous" or even one of the better models unless she goes to LA or NYC.

Noon and Kyle- I feel bad for Kyle. It's amazing he turned out so normal and decent with his mother. I think he and Noon are sweet together , but I think he should have put some limitations on her requests. Like, we will move to Thailand for 5 months to feel out the job situation and slowly start moving there and then come back to retain the green card incase something happens.

Brett and D- They weren't even asked any questions really last night. Too bad it's the MOho and Dani show. I hope they will announce she is pregnant.

Moho and stinkcrotch- I about fell out of my chair when they were bickering last night. Danielle needs help; something is not right mentally with her. I don't doubt she smells. I don't feel bad for Moho though; he chose to comeover here to marry her and it's no one's fault but his own that his easy swindle turned into a gross , sad, stalking situation. I don't see how he is still in this country. The losers in this situation are her kids; their winner mother not only can't keep them safe from potential molestors but spends whatever money she has on loser men so that her kids do without. She has money to drop everything and go to Miami and bring Moho over, dye her hair and get tattoos, but she can't pay the light bill? And now her mental capacity is made painfully known on TV; embarrassing to say the least.
    woodiedog likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Nicksmom and woodiedog like this.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

@ stinkcrotch.
    OH yeah, she also peed on him.

So glad we have reunion shows to find out all the most important things.
    Nicksmom and woodiedog like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

Wow; that TELL ALL was uncomfortable to watch! They should've called it a PILE ON (Mo). You all know I'm Team Mo as opposed to Team Danielle and really believe he was prepared to make the best of this union with an older, heavy, not very bright, annoying, basically unattractive American woman with four children in exchange for U.S. citizenship -- until he found out she had totally misrepresented her home, car, finances, and life in general and ended being "a crazy person" with debt, an odd problem (!) and a CRIMINAL RECORD besides. I do NOT believe he went into it dishonestly and believe she did, so who was scamming whom? At any rate, the whole room attacking him -- self-righteous Mel in particular -- was painful to watch, so I turned it off halfway through. Next week looks even more ridiculous!
    Last edited by sketcher; 11-11-2016 at 06:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread