+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Yeah exactly, who knows! Yesterday when I was bored at work, I googled info about them. There is all sorts of crazy theories about them , from Danielle is pregnant now to they haven't even slept together to his family paid her to bring him to America to she has a long criminal record. A lot of that is on the FB page for the show; but who knows what is really the truth!

Jax

They did say on the show that they had not slept together. Mohammed said it was against his religion. So I do believe that rumor.

The rumour is about them not sleeping together after the show ended and presumably after they get married. They taped the show last summer.

Jax

Oh! Ok. But somehow I am not surprised by that either and could also believe that, lol.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I just wonder how much truth there is behind that "truth" page. It all sounds like it is probably right but I don't see any facts?
    They did have some screen shots of different websites

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

I also wanted to thank "Long Island Medium" for hijacking part of this show's time. There's a reason I don 't watch her show anymore - namely she is annoying imo - and there are 6 couples to follow on this show. My dvr cut off early and I missed the last part. The last I saw, Casia and internet guy who lives with dad were having another heart to heart about them spending more time together. Was there anything after that ?

I did notice Danielle's whole demeanor changed when the cameras were off, even though the sound was on, she turned into a whole different person. Now I feel like the gullible idiot who bought her whole act. Well, now I know.
    Punkin and nanarama like this.
    "Being famous does not make you a hero." Zeus in Hercules

Amen, mom about Long Island Medium. (Plus if you go on Youtube you will find videos where people seek to prove she's fake. An Anderson Cooper show she did was pretty much a fiasco. He is not convinced she's real.)

I am far more interested by 90 Day Fiance than that show. (In my bridal business I have met a couple of K-1 visa couples. One who bought her dress from me 6 years ago was in my shop recently with her sister. It was her husband who came to the US from Brazil to get married. Since they're happily married six years, they showed me that sometimes, this process does work!)

Danny's father redeemed himself a tiny bit towards the end, but I still thought he was a colossal jerk.

Evelyn's fiance is another who redeemed himself - more than just a little. I think he must not have a great relationship with his brother and sister-in-law so he decided to shut out his whole family. His mom is lucky he found Evelyn. She seems like a gem and I actually think they have a good chance of making it.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

Oh yay, a 90 Day Fiance thread! I thought I might be the only one watching this show. Thank you for starting this thread!

Cassia, her boyfriend is strange, but she is extremely immature and needy. She's constantly complaining that they don't have fun together, but how is he supposed to earn a living to put a roof over her head? I think she expected to spend all her time at the beach and clubbing. The dad reminds me of the dad on Frasier.

Did Yamir make any money while being a Nicaraguan pop star? It seems like they have nothing and are fortunate to be able to live in her parents' home.

I did not know the background regarding the Tunisian scam, but still I think Mohammed needs to cut his losses and go back to where he came from (or find another American woman to latch onto - fast!). Danielle and her children are a complete disaster and they don't need one more mouth to feed. This is clearly not what Mohammed signed up for.

OMG, Danny's dad! Shame on him! It's hard for me to believe that there are still people like that in this day and age. Maybe when he watches the show he will see things differently. Thankfully they will be living far, far away. Attitudes like that don't change easily or quickly. Amy and her family were very understanding and tolerant.

The other two, after a couple of rocky starts, may have a chance at making this work.

P.S. Although I like Long Island Medium, the overlap was completely annoying!!!
    Last edited by Suzeecat; 12-10-2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Punkin likes this.

Jax

This is clearly not what Mohammed signed up for.
    Right, he signed up for a green card and ended up with a penniless neurotic mess. Maybe it serves him right, lol.

FORT Fan

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! this whole Mohammed thing is beyond me....where was Homeland security when this guy entered the country ? why was he even let in ? there really can't be an honest match here? the producers of this whole show should take a real reality check!

+ Reply to Thread