+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

^ Sorry that should be "threat" not "treat" above! And let's not even get into the bright idea of having some young guy that you barely know, come into your home to live and sleep around your three young teen daughters. Yeah, I so do not feel sorry for Danielle at this point!

I don't remember hearing when it was said she's been scammed online before, but I'm not at all surprised. I was so embarrassed for her when she had to admit to Mohammed that she was fired because she wasn't good at her job. I've never had the experience of being fired or of not being good at my job. How humiliating. I would have lied and said they were having cutbacks. But then, I have a sense of pride.
    candor and mina like this.
    Lynda

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

So glad there is a thread for this!
    Danielle and Muhamed: she is obviously not all there and it makes me mad that this show takes advantage of her. Also, while I tend to like Muhamed, him wanting to go ahead and marry even after visiting an attorney and finding out the financial lies makes him look as bad as the show for using her.
    Amy and Danny: I really like this couple. Except for his dad, everyone seems to blend well. I like seeing their segments and hope they make it.
    Cassia and guy that lives with his dad: um, no way. Weird sense of humor, generation gap is too wide. No way this works out.
    Blonde girl and Nicaraguan singer: they seem cute together. Hope they make it.
    Eloping couple: I like her but he 's a flake . He started all the problems with his family, not telling them then being shocked and hurt that his family had concerns. Hoping she figures out she can do better.
    Guy with the little girl: didn't like her because of the ring "Is it real" comment, and nothing was good enough. She seems to be getting better.
    "Being famous does not make you a hero." Zeus in Hercules

I think Mohommad and Danielle are both using each other in a way. He thought she was better off money-wise than she is; and wanted to be taken care of. She probably thought he had some money and he's good looking. I thought it was interesting that during her whining segment last night; her crying stopped when Mo asked the cameras to leave. She stopped crying and sounded like a completely different person. Their weirdness fascinates me. Anyway, there is some information out there about the status of their relationship now, if anyone wants to know- google a tumbler page titled "The truth about Danielle and Mohomad" .
    mom2 likes this.

FORT Fan

That was so weird when the camera's left the room. Danielle seemed like a whole different person in kind of a Kathy Bates "Misery" sort of way. Mo needs to run as fast as he can back to Tunisia. While I don't think his original intentions were on the up and up, it seems as though he has no choice but to stay with her for now. I doubt there are any funds to get him back home. Feel sorry for the kids. Something is really off with that family.
    libgirl2, Imperfect1 and Jax like this.

Mina, I really want to know "The truth about Danielle and Mohommed", but I don't know what a tumbler page is. Could you help me out there?
    Lynda

Punkin, just google "the truth about Danielle and Mohammed" and the second entry is for a tumblr page.
    Punkin and mina like this.

Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonsmom View Post
    That was so weird when the camera's left the room. Danielle seemed like a whole different person in kind of a Kathy Bates "Misery" sort of way. Mo needs to run as fast as he can back to Tunisia. While I don't think his original intentions were on the up and up, it seems as though he has no choice but to stay with her for now. I doubt there are any funds to get him back home. Feel sorry for the kids. Something is really off with that family.
    That was so weird, the sudden change in her!

Danielle HAD to know he did not have any money because she paid for his ticket for him to come over.

I think all of the couples are improving, some more than others, except Danielle and Mohammed who are just getting worse.

I still dislike Danny's dad a whole lot but during the dinner he did get better. And he finally spoke nicely of Amy. So maybe he is starting to melt. That whole dinner scene was really cute and funny, I liked it a lot and it gave me hope.

I think Yamir and Chelsea will make it. They seem to be mutually in love and very equal in their feelings. I am starting to have more hope about this season.
    Punkin, mom2 and Imperfect1 like this.

I was wondering about Yamir and Chelsea moving to Chicago right now when apparently it can take 10 months or a year until he would be able to legally work. I think they made a good decision and compromise by deciding to work on saving up money for a year, at which time he should bee able to work on his music and would have a reason for moving to Chicago.

Casia is very immature, and he is very set in his ways. Not sure that will work.

Evelyn seems to have handled things really well and maturely. I can't remember her fiance's name, but boy he hasn't handled things well and seems really immature. I wonder if part of how he comes across has to do with not being comfortable in front of the cameras. Hopefully they will be able to make things work because I like Evelyn.

Danny and Amy are so cute and sweet. They are both young and I accept that they didn't really think a lot of things through because of that. They seem genuinely in love though, and very committed to each other and the relationship so I think they will make it work.
    Punkin likes this.

Jax

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Punkin, just google "the truth about Danielle and Mohammed" and the second entry is for a tumblr page.
    I just wonder how much truth there is behind that "truth" page. It all sounds like it is probably right but I don't see any facts?

+ Reply to Thread