+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Jaytwo, the reason we never saw that story play out is because she never came over - they broke up beforehand. They showed those episodes on TLC. I'm sad to admit I know this! I don't watch a ton a reality tv, but I do tend to get into those shows I watch!

I was so sad to miss the "Where Are They Now," epi at the beginning of this season and I haven't been able to find it on demand. Does anyone know where it's available?

Jax

nanarama, what did they show those episodes under? How would a person see those? Because I do not recall seeing anything about other episodes?

That was a show, "Where are they now?", that aired just before the new season, following up on the couples from Season 1. We talked about it on the My Five Wives thread. I can't find it OnDemand, either. Here is the 2 minute promo for the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H10zQDe5n8 The show aired October 9th, so at about that date we talked about the show on that other thread.
    Lynda

Jax

I saw the Where are they now episode, but I don't remember any discussion at all about that couple I mentioned above. I do remember the one couple who did want to participate, but not this other couple. How did I see that whole show and not see that part?

FORT Fan

I'm obsessed with this show. Thank you nanarama for starting this thread.

I think Amy needs run and run fast back to So. Africa... Danny is to immature to get married. Hell, he can't even stand up for her to his bigot dad.

Danielle and Mo... I read somewhere(?) that there are many Tunisian men that prey on US women in hopes of coming here for a green card. It's called "bezness". You can google it. They seem to be under the impression that the US women are far better off than they are in Tunisia.... I think that kind of backfired on Mohammed...lol. It seems Danielle misled him to some degree but I think it's safe to assume he's misleading her as well. I doubt a marriage actually happens but who knows. Something really seems off about her in an Asperger's sort of way. I want to feel sorry for her but for some reason I just don't.

Jason and Cassia.... I like Cassia except for her odd eyeliner. Jason gives me a creepy "Criminal Minds" vibe. I see a missing persons poster in her future.

Like Brett and Daya except for his odd friendship with the Sue lady who needs to mind her own business. I think these two might have a chance.

Haven't watched enough of blond girl and the guy from Nicaragua.

Evelyn and what's his name I will probably be OK if is bitch of a sister in law stays out of things.

I think I might of missed a couple but I can't keep track of all of them.
    Punkin, mina, mayamaisha and 1 others like this.

Wow, Winstonsmom, really interesting information about Tunisian Bezness! I was wondering how Danielle found Mohammed, or visa-versa. I read some of the internet articles about bezness. It appears to be some sort of Tunisian industry! Mohammed has the ability to seem sincere, but it's obviously a ruse. The next episode lists: "Mohammed consults a lawyer on his wedding day." No wonder he was so put off by her losing her job. This is sad because Danielle is not too bright and has fallen for his act, hook, line and sinker. She's in for a big fall.

Tunisia bezness scam - Tourist-Scams.com

Jason and Cassia.... I like Cassia except for her odd eyeliner. Jason gives me a creepy "Criminal Minds" vibe. I see a missing persons poster in her future.
    LOLOLOLOL! Good one!
    Last edited by Punkin; 12-05-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Jax likes this.
    Lynda

Jyatwo, the episodes were on TLC for that couple. I remember seeing them and thinking, "What?" So I watched on TLC to see who they were and why they weren't shown on the series. He runs a fitness club and was bringing her over to marry but they had some kind of fight or else she disappeared and so she never came over. Therefore, they weren't included in the show, just on TLC. (And I just checked and you can see them on TLC's website.)

Jax

So, they were on TLC's website but not on TLC on TV? Or are you saying there was a separate show for them?

They were going to be on the show, but, since they broke up before she came over, their scenes never made it to the show. You can see them on the website. I don't remember all the details of their relationship because I watched that a long time ago. I just remember that she never came because they broke up..

I've been binge watching old episodes of this season…..I like Evelyn and I think she deserves better than her guy whose name I can't remember. His family should adopt her and send him to Brazil. I ,too, felt a little sorry for Danielle at the beginning of this series, but by this point in the season I only feel sorry for her kids. They are in dire financial situations and could be living without heat, electricity, water, or phones; and possibly with the treat of being evicted; all because Danielle decided to piss away tons of money to 1. travel across the world to meet someone she met online but has nothing in common with AT ALL, 2. pay for him to move to the US and all the fees involving his visa, and 3. try to have a "dream" wedding. They are older teens, but I somehow feel that this has been a repeated course of action throughout Danielle's life so it's crap they had to grow up with. I think in the first episodes it was said that Danielle has been scammed by men online before….. maybe this is just the first international guy she's tried to start a relationship with……They are both so weird.
    Punkin, shyra, Moontat and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread