+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1147
Like Tree1660Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Her dress was bad, but it wasn't too terrible in and of itself. If she had straightened her weirdo hair and had soft flowing loose curls without the poof veil it would have made the dress appear sophisticated romantic vintage. but Evelyn isn't sophisticated and she has no sense of style. Her hair was ugly for a bride and the veil didn't fit the look. Her mom commented on the FB page for the show and named the brand of awful clown red lipstick that Evyln wears that makes her look like the joker. That stuff is $20 a tube. She needs to save that money on the wrong shade of lipstick and use it on bettering her horrible hair.
    ROFL 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

we don't have to worry about Nicole moving to Morocco. Morocco restricted their immigration laws in 2003, and you can only stay as a tourist without a visa for up to 90 days. In that sense, it is the same rule as Americans being able to stay in the European Union for 90 days as a tourist (so not being able to work legally). If you want to stay longer than that you have to apply for a carte de séjour valid for 1, 5, or 10 years. It’s quite hard to apply if you are not the legal spouse of a Moroccan citizen or don’t have solid employment in Morocco. Of course, Nicole’s case would probably be more complicated because she had a dépendant (May) immigrating with her. From posts online of people who went to the process, there is quite a bit of paperwork, translate your passport and birth certificate in Arabic, get a certificate of civil marriage (or a translation if married in the US), a copy of the religious Islamic marriage certificate (not sure what happens for mixed faith couples), proof of financial support from the Moroccan spouse (and we know Azan is unemployed).
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Can't you just see Nicole throwing a hissy fit and screaming, "It's not f-a-a-a-a-i-r" at a Moroccan official? Now THAT would be worthy of one more episode of 90DF.
    Punkin, Jupiter, libgirl2 and 5 others like this.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Can't you just see Nicole throwing a hissy fit and screaming, "It's not f-a-a-a-a-i-r" at a Moroccan official? Now THAT would be worthy of one more episode of 90DF.
    She would also say “but we loooooove each other and want to be together” despite the fact that he calls her a fat lazy slob and doesn’t take her phone calls unless there is a money gram attached
    Punkin, Jupiter, beerbelly and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    She would also say “but we loooooove each other and want to be together” despite the fact that he calls her a fat lazy slob and doesn’t take her phone calls unless there is a money gram attached
    woodiedog likes this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    woodiedog likes this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Evelyn looked like a cute bride. Was that her mom’s bridal dress? I had a similar formal dress in the 70s.
    Anything worked in the 70’s. I’m sure it looked great. Unfortunately, that dress was from the 1996’s. In my culture, California, that looked like what it was. Comedy. I only wish she could have worn in it in that weird place they call Spain. ‘Let’s compromise. I’ll wear some shorts and a tank top and you wear the Last Dance with Mary Jane dress.’

Her family is a part of some weird offshoot of Christianity. But don’t break up The Band!
    Last edited by varzi; 12-26-2017 at 12:16 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Why did Niki turn on Annie. They seemed best friends buying the dress and wedding.
    Thai massages by the pool? Chris may act like an idiot but he’s had a taste of the Asian long before she got to the US. His wife is freaked out cuz she was sitting right across the table. Annie doesn’t care. This is America. Isn’t this how it works? Worked for Nickii till this damn Asian showed up. Good thing she got two kids out before ‘I don’t feel like we belong together. We’ve changed. (And I have some super young Asian to try.)’

David and Chris are brothers cus they’re super pervs. Wherever David lived I’m sure Chris was flying in to learn the culture. He already had a super hot, exotic gold digger at home.

A petition has been started to replace Shawn Robinson as the tell-all host. That is hilarious. I thought I was the only one who thinks she's not up for the job. This network really needs an Andy Cohen type who isn't afraid to go right in and ask the questions the fans want asked.

90 Day Fiancé Fans Start Petition to Replace Tell-All - In Touch Weekly
    Punkin and libgirl2 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teri313 View Post
    A petition has been started to replace Shawn Robinson as the tell-all host. That is hilarious. I thought I was the only one who thinks she's not up for the job. This network really needs an Andy Cohen type who isn't afraid to go right in and ask the questions the fans want asked.

90 Day Fiancé Fans Start Petition to Replace Tell-All - In Touch Weekly
    (mouthing the word "WOW")

Good; she sucks!
    Punkin, mayamaisha and Teri313 like this.

+ Reply to Thread