+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1325Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fogey

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    Some thoughts about these couples:

1. I think the New Orleans couple (Noon and I forget his name) have the best chance for success.
    2. Nikki, please go home. There is not a happy future here for you with this twit.
    3. I hate to say it but I get a gay vibe about Josh. If I'm right, I see lots of unhappiness when he comes to grips with it in the future and leaves his family. OR he lives his life denying it.
    4. Not sure what Carolina sees in him.
    5. Don't know what to think about Devar and Melanie. Lots of cultural issues here especially when it comes to money matters. Plus her family seems a bit tough.
    6. Loren and Alexis - they need to get their own place. All those adults cramped in that little place. Arghhh.
    1. Once the new Orleans couple moved out of that flop house I realized he might actually care for her. He's a weird guy so I think they might actually make it.
    2. The fact that Mark goes to Thailand to find women creeps me out. Something tells me his wife and Nikki are not the first two. There's something pedophilish about finding women there.
    3. Josh is gay. The problem is his messed up family. The father scares me. That poor girl just wants to have massive amounts of sex and Josh is going to not be good at it. Their wedding night is going to be a disaster in the bedroom.
    4. The Miami guy... He's another creep
    5. One thing I don't get, if you don't have money, WHY ARE YOU PAYING FOR A WEDDING!?!?
    6. Loren is awful. I feel bad for Alexi.
    woodiedog likes this.

Giggity: You are right on here. When you mentioned this, it hit me.
    2. The fact that Mark goes to Thailand to find women creeps me out. Something tells me his wife and Nikki are not the first two. There's something pedophilish about finding women there.

You are so right. He even treats her/talks to her like she's a child. EW.

Nikki is actually from the Philippines. Still, very weird. I just wonder what made Nikki think he was a catch! I don't see her staying with him unless she plans to dump him as soon as she's legal like the last one did. They should have had the discussion about having kids or not before she left home.
    Maveno and woodiedog like this.
    Lynda

FORT Fogey

Thailand, Philippines, same thing. She looks like a child. That's the creepy part. I find it hard to believe he just happened to travel there again and again he finds himself some young bride. He's hiding something.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

I found it bizarre when Mark talked about Nikki's 'monthlies'. If Nikki's time of the month is so bad at 19 that she is staying in bed for days, she needs to see a doctor stat.
    Punkin, Maveno and woodiedog like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I found it bizarre when Mark talked about Nikki's 'monthlies'. If Nikki's time of the month is so bad at 19 that she is staying in bed for days, she needs to see a doctor stat.
    When I saw that..I was like....UH OH.. she's "checking out" by SAYING they're that bad. Did you see her move his hand when he put it on her belly? "OW (glared at him) that hurts".

Nah, me thinks she's just depressed, not sure what to do and most importantly.. I think she really doesn't like him.

I am SO hoping she doesn't marry him.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yes! You're probably on to something there!
    woodiedog likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Mark is totally disgusting and disturbed. I don't blame him for protecting his wealth, but what a slimeball for trying to weasel nikki into signing a prenup when she didn't fully understand what it meant. Good for the lawyer for explaining it to her with her protection in mind. Odd mark wouldn't send her to a lawyer that wasn't in his back pocket. And the whole deal about the dress? He has oodles of money for trips to new york and a Hawaiian wedding, but won't buy her the dress she loves and is excited about? It made me sad when nikki said she didn't want to sign, but didn't have another choice. How bad is her life in the Philippines that her only choice is marrying this joker? Mark needs counseling to get over his divorce (which was probably his fault), not to get married to a child in order to recreate his marriage.

Noon and Kyle are sweet.

Carolina should go back, she can do better than gross Fernando.

Lauren is a spoiled brat. Alexi should run fast, he can do better! Is Lauren adopted? She looks nothing like the rest of her family. I guess there is some resemblance, but not much.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.

I tried to edit but timed out. Mark is a mental and emotional abuser. If nikki really wants out of the Philippines, she could find a older man that loves her and treats her better at least.
    Punkin, Maveno, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

I haven't finished watching last night's episode, but I felt so sorry for Kyle when he and Noon visited his mom. It was so uncomfortable watching the mom. You could tell she suffered from years of alcohol abuse. I wish TLC had not gone there. I felt that TLC manipulated the mom to say those things to Kyle and Noon. The mom was not in her right mind. Someone should have intervened on the mom's behalf. I am not sure she could even make rational decisions.

I don't know how Kyle can work in a bar around people who drink when he has grown up in an alcoholic house.
    Now I understand why he hadn't seen his mom in 10 years.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread