+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1031
Like Tree1471Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

AH! Don't feel Luis is giving Dominicans a bad name. LOL Luis is giving Luis a bad name. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree, Luis is a creep! He is giving us Dominicans a bad name!

Azan needs to get rid of Nicole. She isn't going to change and now she is getting abusive.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    AH! Don't feel Luis is giving Dominicans a bad name. LOL Luis is giving Luis a bad name. LOL
    Very true!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teri313 View Post
    Like I said, I don't like Evelyn, but that doesn't mean David isn't being a jerk too. I feel bad that Claremont is being trashed because of these two. At least take a look at it before you believe that he isn't just saying what he's saying because he's feeling trapped by her.

City of Claremont : Welcome

Claremont may be a fine SMALL TOWN, with everything Evelyn (who apparently doesn't want to attend college or work a real j-o-b) needs and wants, including -- now -- David. It's not a BIG CITY, which is what David needs and wants.
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Newbie

Evelyn and David: she is obviously WAY too immature. But after all, she is only 18. She hasn't met enough guys, nor has she been enough places to be so very opinionated and insistent with David who is so far away from what he knows and loves. She would NEVER go to a different place, yet she expects David to. Claremont is ok, but.... I suspect that is only because it is "home" to Evelyn. It is NOT home to David, and understandably, not so special to him. In the meantime, David is becoming more and more snotty about the whole thing, but I do think it is because Evelyn has blinders on, and not at all willing to take them off. This marriage is DOOMED. They should both part, and get on with lives they will both enjoy.

Molly and Luis: Luis too is really immature. And, like so many Latin men, wants his way ONLY. Molly is coming off like a spoiled child, and is acting more like Luis's mother than a future wife. (Why is it that so many women who are overweight wear skin tight clothing that makes them look so uncomfortable and cheap?) Both are selfish and stubborn. They too should separate; way too opposite from each other.

Nichole and Azan: Another couple that just don't "gel". I could not believe how foolish and selfish Nichole was when she insisted they ask Azan's Aunt if they could sleep together in HER home. She even did this after Azan asked her not to. Shows how immature Nichole really is. This is a Muslim family for goodness sake. (In some Muslim countries, should be be executed for such actions.) I live in America and am not Muslim, and I would NEVER do that to my husbands parents when we were dating. It is just disrespectful. THAT is when I thought Azan should have dumped her completely.

Josh and Aika: Oh Josh Josh Josh..... Wake up and realize this woman wants to marry ANY American, not necessarily YOU. All this was so evident when he picked her up at the airport, and upon seeing his car, she says, I was hoping you had a Porsche." Then when she gets in his car she says, "I hope you take care of me as well as you take care of your car." Last week's episode had her expecting a 2 carat engagement ring. This guy can't even afford his own place to live! She dresses like a hooker, because somewhere along the line, she got it in her head that is the way to attract a man. He takes her target shooting, and she shows up in a skin tight short short skirt, a low cut top, and 5" heels. Looks like he was paying for her by the hour. Joe is COMPLETELY right about Aika. She wants a green card, and wants to stay in America. And as soon as they get married and she isn't as pampered as she wants to be, she will divorce Josh, and take up with the first guy that looks her way.

All in all, most of these women only want a big wedding with all the (useless) crap attached, and a man. ANY man. The guys actually seem to want a little more of a good life with a wife and kids. But that just doesn't happen in 90 days. Those of us who are happily married know it takes times to get to know someone, and build a lasting, trusting good relationship. Even then, there are ups and downs along the way. I don't think ANY of these couples have a chance in the long term.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Claremont may be a fine SMALL TOWN, with everything Evelyn (who apparently doesn't want to attend college or work a real j-o-b) needs and wants, including -- now -- David. It's not a BIG CITY, which is what David needs and wants.
    It's not a SMALL TOWN. It's a SMALL CITY. And I can't believe I'm going to side with Evelyn, because I don't like her, but who cares if she doesn't want to go to college? And why do you question (judge) her teaching job as "real"? She's 19 years old, at least she has a JOB.

I don't think she is really a teacher unless it's at a private religious school where they don't require certification for teachers. Maybe she's an aide or para and helps out in a classroom, but I don't think she's an actual professional teacher if she didn't go to college and doesn't have a degree. Maybe it's a fulltime job or maybe part time; she has a lot of time during the day to hang out with David just sayin.....Even if she's a full fledged "music teacher" at a private school; she probably only works a day or two a week and thinks of the "band" as her other main job.
    woodiedog likes this.

So it looks like David and Evelyn haven't been 100% honest with us. Maybe misleading would be a better word.
    Did Evelyn and David from 90 Day FiancÚ Lie About When They Met? See the Proof - In Touch Weekly
    Last edited by Teri313; 12-02-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Well that's gross if he's been stalking her online since she was 15 and he was 25. I'm sure she thinks it's romantic. I don't think the show ever stated that the first time they were meeting was when he arrived at the airport on the show; I seem to remember they were talking about she went to Spain and met him after he was following her on social media on like the first show but it has been a while since they've seen each other and the show was the first time he's been to see and stay with her and her family. Where were her parents to let her enter into a relationship with a man while she was still a minor? I get that teens can and do have secret lives on social media, but dang. I don't see how they would be so okay with her marrying him. I guess it all speaks to how gross and weird they all are. They are lucky that David is somewhat normal and doesn't appear to be a perverted serial killer. That said, Evelyn and David don't seem to like each other much at all in person and both seem to be in love with the idealized fantasy of the other. He thinks he's getting the hot young 18 year old virgin singer super Christian wife and she thinks she's getting a hot foreign Latino husband. In reality she's a not terribly unfortunate looking, stuck in the 90's dimwit, demanding, singer shrew who will never fly the nest, and he's an okay looking, non working, sort of mean spirited, and probably gay man.

The 15/25 thing bothered me too. I think I'll watch the first episode again and see what exactly they did say. It seems almost hypocritical that David, who so strongly argues that she needs to expand her world, doesn't think it's wrong that she's going to marry the first guy she dates as an adult. She should take her 20s - at least her early 20s - to date other people. Especially when these two seem so incompatible in real life. I think you're right about them having a fantasy version of each other, like a lot of these 90 Fiance people do. What they're seeing online is the best possible photo, the most measured communication, the coolest, sweetest version. Reality is always going to be a much less shiny object.

FORT Fogey

I don't know what their religious affiliation is, but that's not unusual in some fundamentalist denominations. There was one couple on a previous show in which they met when he was on a mission in her country (Mormon, I believe?) when she was only 13; he might've been 20? Anyway, they kept in touch and waited until she was of age to make their relationship official; of course there was no sex involved. I see nothing wrong with it, personally. It's not a "child" after puberty. People used to -- and in many cultures still do -- marry at that age, when they reach sexual maturity; they're considered adults at that point. There's really not much difference between 15 and 16 except in the case of actual sex and in the eyes of the law, which varies from state to state.

The bigger problem here is that Evelyn, whatever her age, will probably always be a bratty baby.

+ Reply to Thread