+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

FORT Fogey

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Loren is a god damn nightmare. Her obsession with how he looks and what she wants him to do was scary.
    Punkin, shyra, Imperfect1 and 3 others like this.

100%

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Loren is a god damn nightmare. Her obsession with how he looks and what she wants him to do was scary.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Poor Loren's parents. They want to marry off their daughter. Theyve gone through all the eligible bachelors in New York and Miami. No luck. So they send their daughter to Isreal, where she finds a nice boy. Nice boy comes over to the U.S and finds out why Loren is still single. She's annoying, shallow, narcissistic, and dim. Hopefully in 90 days Sexy Alexi will return to Isreal and Loren and her parents can start their search again.
    Punkin, candor, Imperfect1 and 2 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

I laughed when she thought every woman on the beach was looking at him for his body, they were looking because you had camera's following you...lol

She said they need money , she needs to go and find a job until he can, why she quit hers to live with her parents I can't remember.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fogey

He's got a good body but overall he looks like a bird. Chick needs to chill out with the idea she's dating Israeli Brad Pit.

Maybe she's trying to have him make some fast cash so she can get a boob job
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

He's got a good body but overall he looks like a bird. Chick needs to chill out with the idea she's dating Israeli Brad Pit.

Maybe she's trying to have him make some fast cash so she can get a boob job
    Maveno and woodiedog like this.
    Lynda

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I don't condemn Loren because she's smitten with how he looks. Or even that she'd love to see him be an underwear model all over the rags for everyone to admire. As she said: "GQ, here we come!"

But, what I do condemn her for is shoving this 'career' down Alexi's throat when he TOLD HER that he doesn't want to do it, that he doesn't feel comfortable with it, and that he wants to be in a 'helping' profession, like an ENT or a fire fighter.

IMHO, Loren isn't "in love" with Alexi, she has a very superficial "crush" on him --- and for that, she forced him to give up his family, his friends, his whole life, and she dragged him half way across the world, for HER convenience. If she loves him so much, SHE should go back and live with HIM in Israel. In HIS world, where he can practice HIS profession of choice. But of course, she would never give up anything for him --- because she doesn't really love him nearly enough to give up anything for him.
    Punkin, karna68, candor and 3 others like this.

Some thoughts about these couples:

1. I think the New Orleans couple (Noon and I forget his name) have the best chance for success.
    2. Nikki, please go home. There is not a happy future here for you with this twit.
    3. I hate to say it but I get a gay vibe about Josh. If I'm right, I see lots of unhappiness when he comes to grips with it in the future and leaves his family. OR he lives his life denying it.
    4. Not sure what Carolina sees in him.
    5. Don't know what to think about Devar and Melanie. Lots of cultural issues here especially when it comes to money matters. Plus her family seems a bit tough.
    6. Loren and Alexis - they need to get their own place. All those adults cramped in that little place. Arghhh.
    Punkin, Giggity22 and woodiedog like this.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fanatic

Nikki saying she is marrying a weird guy! LOL She really should not marry this guy.

Loren and Alexis ...when was telling her he doesn't want to model I was watching to see if her nose was twitching. She does that a lot , like she is crying without tears.

I too think Josh is gay , thought that from the beginning.
    woodiedog likes this.

This show....... I think they were looking for more Danielle/mo train wrecks. There is something wrong with mark, he is trying to recreate his former marriage. Nikki knows it; she's an idiot if she married him.

I like noon and her guy. I hope they make it.

Dafar seems okay, I think mel is overbearing. I agree they need to be on the same page about money. Part of me sees her as treating him like she's adopting a dog. If he's "bad", she'll ship him back.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.

+ Reply to Thread