+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: House of DVF on E

FORT Fogey

House of DVF on E

This started last week and I caught the first two episodes today. I think the prime time is Monday at 10 on E.

It reminds me of ANTM in that there is a variety of types of girls....some very, very wrong for the role. They are striving to become the Ambassador of her brand with a look to appealing to a younger customer.

They go through activities to prove their worth...with a cat fight or so along the way.

Re: House of DVF on E

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    This started last week and I caught the first two episodes today. I think the prime time is Monday at 10 on E.

It reminds me of ANTM in that there is a variety of types of girls....some very, very wrong for the role. They are striving to become the Ambassador of her brand with a look to appealing to a younger customer.

They go through activities to prove their worth...with a cat fight or so along the way.
    I saw a commercial for this while watching Kourtney and Khloe. It does look good.

Maybe I will see if I can get all caught up with the past episodes.

Thanks, ibot!!!!
    KAREN

I've been following this series. I am not loving it. I feel less respect for Diane now. I knew she was pretty full of herself, but on this show she is narcissistic.
    The young ladies vying for the ambassadorship are unlikable, immature, and predictable. I wish one contestant would be mature enough to act professionally.

FORT Fan

I prefer...Kourtney and Khloe as well....I love DV design and have bought many outfits in the DV line....but I agree all of these possible 'Ambassador' girls are just that girls, not mature young woman...and the drunken Chinese girl shouldn't even have been a candidate at all ! but why did DV sign up for this hoax of a show....she is an intelligent woman,,,there was surely another aspect of the show that they could of aired not this silly vying for a title....I personally would want a veteran employee to hold the Ambassador position you would think she would too ?!
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Regular

I watched only the first two shows and stopped. It appears they created the "Ambassador" position just to have a reality show. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and woodiedog like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    I've been following this series. I am not loving it. I feel less respect for Diane now. I knew she was pretty full of herself, but on this show she is narcissistic.
    The young ladies vying for the ambassadorship are unlikable, immature, and predictable. I wish one contestant would be mature enough to act professionally.
    Welcome to the forum, woodiedog! I totally agree with your post. I've always liked Diane and been very impressed by her career --- in spite of the fact that I've never been a fan of her actual designs. But she does not come off well on this show, and to me, she's been very unappealing. Even worse, is her choice of finalists to compete for this position of "Ambassador" for the DVF brand. Each one of them is worse than the next! I usually enjoy these kinds of shows, but after suffering through the first few episodes, I can't even watch it any more.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree. I started the thread and stopped watching as the girls are just dreadful. I expect that from ANTM with Tyra, but certainly not from Diane.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Wouldn't it be refreshing if, there was some real truth and integrity at the end of the season. I would like to see Diane step up and said, "You know, we are really disappointed in all of you girls. Not one of you has shown the maturity, and skill, and level of class that we want to proudly have representing our brand."
    dzigner and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fan

anyone out there see the season finale.....! yes its Brittnay that won!!! so glad it wasn't Kier...she was so into herself ! and really I wanted Amanda to win...she had education behind her fashion sense...will this show return ? almost like Donald trump and the Appprentice ?
    woodiedog likes this.

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

I hope it doesn't come back on. I really couldn't stand to see one more wrap anything.
    dzigner, Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast