+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Long Island Medium

Long Island Medium

Just wanted to know if anyone else watches Long Island Medium?? Would love to speak to others that watch this show also.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    "There is a jungle cat in the bathroom"

Re: Long Island Medium

Oh, yes!! Love Teresa! And now there is a new medium show called Angels Among Us with a medium named Rosie, who is just as cute as Theresa, who sees angels instead of spirits, but same thing, that follows Theresa's show on Sunday nights. I believe in mediums being able to have contact with those in the afterlife as well as reincarnation. There is also a new show (can't think of the name of the show right now and I'm watching the 15th! inning of our baseball playoff, oh my, but it will come to me later) that has stories of parents who's small children remember past lifetimes. In many of these cases the parents are able to verify details of the past lives the children are remembering. Love this stuff!
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Yes I love Therese, I saw a youtube about Therese, and how her husband and son target the people that Therese is going to talk about, unsure if this is true (obviously a few skepticals).

I would love to see that show your talking about Angels Among us, I hope they bring it to AU tv - surely they will.

Yes and that third show your speaking about, sounds like I would be interested.

I to am very interested in all these things.

I am watching the episode where Victoria comes back from School and brings a pet hamster her mum makes her take back to the shop. I find Victoria quite selfish, but Larry he is very cool calm and collective.
    "There is a jungle cat in the bathroom"

I really like Theresa and her family. Her show makes me miss John Edward. He used to have a TV show a very long time ago. It wasn't a reality show...no cameras following him through his personal life. It was just a studio audience whom he did readings on. I went to see him in person many years ago in San Diego and I was even more impressed. But I'm so glad that TLC has a show that features "mediums".
    I've watched the new one on TLC with Rosie - Angels Among Us and I like her as well.
    I know most people don't believe that somebody can actually receive messages from people/pets who have passed on, but for those of us who do, these shows are very uplifting and I personally don't care if my friends think I'm nuts! I believe in it.

The show about children who remember past lives is called The Ghost Inside my Child. It's on Lifetime TV and episodes are on YouTube. This is one episode https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...2b&age=0&&tt=b.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Someone just told me about Long Island Medium so I went looking for a post about it. I haven't seen the show.

I use a number of animal communicators and the good ones can work with animals (and people) who are either living or passed on and do all of this as easily from a distance. When several people who don't know each other give you pretty much the same feedback it's hard to discount. When you see immediate results in your animals it's hard to discount. Unless you experience all of this it can be very hard to accept as real.

I think terms like "medium" and "psychic" tend to complicate and denigrate what's a natural energy connection that we all have to some degree and many have fine-tuned. I have not been able to develop the ability so I rely on certain others.

My husband passed recently after a very long illness. Someone had been doing remote energy healing for him on a weekly basis for a long time. I asked her to continue. It has been enormously helpful is his continuing transition and in the ability for myself and our kitties to heal from this. I miss him but I know for fact he's in a much better place. Karma. Reincarnation. This is what I have learned.
    Punkin, Mike'sgirl and PGM35 like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Brooks.
    Brooks likes this.

Brooks, I'm so sorry for your loss!
    Brooks likes this.

Big Hugs Brooks. Sending love.
    Brooks likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Same here, Brooks. But you learned sooooo much through your struggles with your Dear Husband's health issues and you always share that knowledge with us. I have learned many things of value from you, especially about fats, and when you post, I listen. My maternal grandmother died from complications of her adult-onset Diabetes and am conscious in my lifestyle to avoid that disease. I appreciate the knowledge you pass onto us.

Reincarnation? To me, it's given fact. But reincarnation of our pets, Oy Vey! I'll love it to happen, but I get nervous thinking of 69 years of multiple-at-a-time cats (at least 60, more if you count all the ferals) makes me hope I die with pockets full of kitty treats!
    Mike'sgirl, Brooks and beerbelly like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast