+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Long Island Medium

Re: Long Island Medium

Me too. Wish her the best of everything.

IMHO
    The pressure of being filmed has reduced her (the receiver) ability to tap into the client (the sender). I think her energy used to be strong enough to override that barrier. This latest show with celebrities, that had her more stressed than normal, weighted very low on her usual hard-line specifics. Perhaps that was by request, perhaps that was the best edit we were given. I heard a bunch of generic feel-good stuff.

This I know to be true:
    When a person PAYS for a reading that soul is open to having yesterdays fixed, new thoughts revealed, and maybe a new direction to consider. The next factor, of course, is a great medium. I do believe that Theresa is one. But this celebrity stuff set up by The Powers That Be is not good for her belief in herself. She's having to read people whose doors are still closed.

ETA: As someone once said:
    When the student is ready, the teacher will come. This show is forcing students who are not ready. Heck, they're not even students.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 02-23-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Punkin, Brooks, Arielflies and 2 others like this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    The episode where she gets biopsied -- That's the episode that I thought was the new season opener. I sure hope she's all right.
    Teresa was on Dr. Oz's show yesterday and she did say that she is all right.
    She didn't want to say anything more about her diagnosis, but at least she did tell us that much.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

Wasn't she gone for over a year? Well it seemed that way to me, I was wondering if they dropped her even....so perhaps she had to deal with health issues. My prayerful thoughts are with her.

I think she has raised awareness, and that more people are opening up to the "possibility" of life after death. The fact that they are showing more and more celeb skeptics turned believers on the show seems to increase the number of fans, which I think is ok. But she has (if I remember correctly) a three year wait for private readings. So, I think you pretty much are a believer, or maybe a "closet" believer if you are willing too wait three years for the reading. I think she is helping to raise awareness at a faster rate by doing the TV show so perhaps.... people are becoming ready now at a faster rate? Maybe?

Anyway, I enjoy laughing and crying watching each episode, so I am glad she is back and hope her show continues for a long, long time.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I'm getting biweekly reports, more often if I need input sooner, or from someone else. I can't imagine waiting years unless it was just follow-up to other more conveniently scheduled readings. Besides, the ones with the long waits are probably going to be much more expensive.

FORT Fogey

I used to believe in life after death, but I don't think I do anymore. I'm willing to be proven wrong by having a really accurate reading but am not able or willing to pay someone hundreds of dollars for a reading, especially if it doesn't ring true. What happens then ... do you get your money back?

I'm not willing to pay hundreds for accurate readings. ;^) Whether you can get money back if you're not satisfied depends on the individual and is something that ought to be on their website.

You/We donít need a reading; you can find them (those watching over you) yourself. However, you must ask and then be aware enough to feel the answers. Whisper to the one you seek, oh so quietly. Recognize when a thought does not come from you. Understand that no one else will ever understand what you feel.

If you need a nudge to get you started, go to some psychic fair and get three mini-readings. Anything you hear repeated twice you can take to the bank.

ETA: Let me repeat: when one PAYS for a reading, some part of that person is ready to listen. Finds value, believes, needs.
    JustJuls and Teri313 like this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Last night's show had three great readings. I was impressed with Carson Kressley. I've always liked him best of that 'queen' type but never knew he was as sensitive as he is. The eye-to-eye with his horse really got to me, as did the automatic handwriting letter for the young lady.

I'm confused about the breast story line, tho. Why does the show expect us to believe that she takes her camera crew to a routine checkup? Did TPTB insist on post-filming for a backstory? Is this supposed to be another show & tell in support of cancer research? I'm certainly a supporter of routine exams but this fearmongering was a downturn for me.

Especially in the previews where she says, "I don't want to have to do this alone." Alone? How about Larry, the kids, dad next door and millions of fans?
    KTinCT and woodiedog like this.
    Lynda

November 2017, new season.
    Theresa says she and Larry are having strains in their marriage.
    No talk about the being separated or seeing others.
    1. This better not be drama for the show.
    2. It was a little weird that Larry and Theresa were filmed together during the weight lifting segment, but the next segment shows Theresa explaining how things are hard right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast