+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Long Island Medium

Re: Long Island Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Reincarnation? To me, it's given fact. But reincarnation of our pets, Oy Vey! I'll love it to happen, but I get nervous thinking of 69 years of multiple-at-a-time cats (at least 60, more if you count all the ferals) makes me hope I die with pockets full of kitty treats!
    Perhaps there were some repeats in that crew, LOL. Thank you for caring for so many.

I know something about the prior lives of four of my cats. One was a dog once but every in every other life the "cat" was human. It's clear to me that all four cats are more spiritually evolved than I am (very humbling!) although I don't know if that is generally true of our pets. It does make me understand I have no basis for feeling superior to them.
    Punkin likes this.

Sorry to hear of your loss Brooke - my mum died at the age of 43 of motor nuerone disease - I believe in talking to her spirit is always a helpful grieving tool- still its been 22 years now and I still hold her close
    Punkin and Brooks like this.
    "There is a jungle cat in the bathroom"

FORT Regular

I miss Theresa. Wish the show would come back on already. I was afraid once she started going on the road that the tv show would be on less and less.
    A "new season" comes on for 6 episodes and then it's off again for a long time.
    The other thing I've noticed is; I guess her clients give consent to be filmed, but some of them come dressed up like they were auditioning for a part.

I’d like to toss out a current kudos in here – for Theresa

I’m willing to stand up and say that I believe in this lady. Baseline for me – she has such a good heart.

As to her talent – support that too. Not sure if she’s sensing thoughts/memories/fixations from the living or more ethereal connections to higher webs but, either way, Theresa draws out soul connections that uplift so many. That works for me. When the walls are down and she can dip in and connect, she connects big time.

Being realistic, we don’t see the generalizations/hits that pass through an entire room within an appearance. We get the highlights. And there is no mention of fees charged before this show began. But as someone once said to me, “When they are willing to pay for it, their souls are open to hear what you might find.”

IMHO, Theresa should be paid well for her talent. Far more than just one of those boy band boys.

p.s.
    C’mon, gang, doesn’t it sure speak well for her that she’s married to such a kindred man? And her kids – turning into decent adults?

Let me say it again – Kudos to Theresa
    (Whose nails are a most intense display of keep-away defense.)
    Punkin and Mike'sgirl like this.

I agree with you wholeheartedly! I have never watched her show without tearing up at least a couple of times. I love Larry and the kids too. She, by whatever mysterious means, is able to connect with something (Spirit?) that convinces the person being 'read' that a departed loved one is still with them. Theresa brings both solace and hope to those she brings her special talent to. It matters not what the religion, or lack of belief in a 'religion', the person is. I was raised Catholic and have looked at many religions, and find that I don't need a formal religion to remain a spiritual person. I personally believe in reincarnation, but I could be wrong. Either there is a 'hereafter' or there's not. We'll all find out in the same way in our time. But in the meanwhile, the work Theresa does is all good.

Those nails are awful though!
    Mike'sgirl and Brooks like this.
    Lynda

Her books are as enjoyable as she is, and yes, I do believe she is authentic. If you haven't had the chance to read her first book, which basically takes you back from her childhood to present explaining her gift (and is a little like watching her show); then you should check your local library to see if they have a copy. And punkin, I totally agree with you; I think her nails are waaaay to long.
    Punkin likes this.
    When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.

My healer is still working with my late husband. He doesn’t need the help but we’re continuing because it has been so fascinating. I wanted to share a delightful comment from a recent session. My husband’s body bore several surgical scars - from bypass surgery, vein grafts, installing a pacemaker, breaking both legs. It bothered him while he was still alive that his body was so obviously broken.

When I asked Joe if he is still color blind he chuckled and said - "no that healed, along with all my scars". Joe said that the very first thing he did when he was reborn as an Angel was he pulled back his shirt to see his chest. He said that when he saw that his scars were gone, he knew "I had healed. I didn't die. I healed."
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Regular

Theresa's been on for a while now, & I never hear anyone coming forward saying she's a "fake" or that their reading was set up & edited. And she so frequently says things to her clients that they say no one knows about. I'm sure if Theresa were a phoney, it would have come out by now.
    Kudos, Theresa!
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Regular

You know, Theresa's show has been off way too long. I'm afraid the momentum she had on Sunday nights has been lost. She got so caught up in the touring world that her tv show has fallen by the wayside. I don't know how she is seeing all these clients she had booked up to a year in advance if she's on the road all the time. I haven't seen her do any of these tour readings yet, but when she's on a talk show & has to read someone in the audience she seems awfully nervous so I don't know how she took so well to touring. I just hope when she does come back on, her fanbase is still there b/c if it isn't she'll get canceled. And 6 episodes after you've been gone for 6 months just doesn't cut it. There aren't even any re-runs going on so she's going to have to start over.
    Punkin likes this.

I was thinking of dressing up as her for Halloween....
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast