+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: Below Deck

Re: Below Deck

I can't stand Nico. He's really childish and he has a mean girl side to him. Kate was right when she said he is like the jock picking on the nerd (EJ). Then when EJ is gone, he admits that he was an a-hole to him. Well, Nico, then show us you really mean it and call him and tell him that. Apologize to him. I also don't like that he blames his brother's death for his behavior. It's simply not true. He was the same way during his first season. He turned on Kate and Kelly, and they were both actually really nice to him. He's got a mean streak in him. I also think it's lame that he can't be faithful to a girlfriend. At least he admits it, so you know what you're getting. Brianna is about to get what she deserves, too. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you. She thinks all she needs to say is "I'm not that girl," i.e., boyfriend stealer, BUT SHE IS! She's been hanging all over him since Day 1, and hasn't slept by herself since Kate put them together. I hope Melissa tells him to go f*ck himself when he tries crawling back to her, which it looks like he's about to do. Get ready to go traveling the world by yourself, Brianna, cause I think old Nico has gotten about all he wants from you.
    GolfGrrl and Lonnie like this.

Just when Nico reveals he can be a man on the job, he shows his inner boy. Hey Melissa, there will be a hot girl on his next job, and he will want what he wants, consequences be damned.
    AcookerTV and Teri313 like this.

FORT Fanatic

I guess this is why there are reports of Nico and Melissa living together after the show. I'm sure he didn't tell her EVERYTHING that happened between him and Bri. Wonder if they're still together after this aired. Hey Bri-you didn't feel bad about helping him cheat, well I hope you feel bad now.

Jen is a disgusting human being. If I had acted that way while drunk I would have been mortified. They way she was trying to come back at Kate was pathetic-Kate was very right when she told Jen that the only thing that should come out of her mouth should be "Yes, how can I help?"
    Punkin and Teri313 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    I guess this is why there are reports of Nico and Melissa living together after the show. I'm sure he didn't tell her EVERYTHING that happened between him and Bri. Wonder if they're still together after this aired. Hey Bri-you didn't feel bad about helping him cheat, well I hope you feel bad now.

Jen is a disgusting human being. If I had acted that way while drunk I would have been mortified. They way she was trying to come back at Kate was pathetic-Kate was very right when she told Jen that the only thing that should come out of her mouth should be "Yes, how can I help?"
    I saw something recently that Nico said he and Melissa are done, that she had a tough time when the season actually started airing. Huh...ya think?
    Punkin, beerbelly and Teri313 like this.

FORT Regular

I agree! I so don't like Nico. Definitely a "mean girl" side. Plus, cheating on his girlfriend with Bri and then dumping Bri is pretty cold-hearted.
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.

FORT Regular

He has to do what makes him happy. Hope hes miserable right now.

FORT Fanatic

It is not really cheating if you break up with them, sleep with whomever you want, and then get back with them the next day. <--------- LOL that is seemingly his logic
    beerbelly and Teri313 like this.

FORT Fogey

The problem with Nico is not that he was "on a break" with his girlfriend and hooked up with someone else. I think the problem is how cold and calculating he was in doing it. He didn't seem to show any remorse or guilt towards Brianna once he decided he wanted to be with Melissa. And looking back, he didn't seem to show any guilt or remose towards Melissa when he decided to move on with Brianna. He did it in a way that shows he thinks of both women as sperm receptacles instead of as anyone he respects.
    beerbelly, PeekingDuck and Teri313 like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread