+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Like Tree1294Likes

Thread: Below Deck

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Below Deck

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    No they are not documentaries but they also have a ship to run and I don't particularly agree with many of her decisions. As for preferring Sandy over Captain Lee, that is certainly your right but since you yourself have indicated that they are ENTERTAINMENT VEHICLES, and not documentaries, how would you really know that Capt. Lee is like he is portrayed as being all the time?
    You're right, Declan, I wouldn't know what Capt Lee is like off camera. . . but it doesn't matter to me what he's like, off camera. I just don't like him (or enjoy watching him) ON camera. And I do enjoy Capt Sandy. Very much.
    cavendish and norealityhere like this.

FORT Fanatic

Not feeling this new season cast much. We'll see. Even Kate seems not into it.

FORT Fan

I think this new chef has more possibilities than any of the previous chefs. He actually cleaned the kitchen and all the equipment before starting to cook. I noticed how dirty (unmade beds, cockroaches, etc) the entire ship was left by the previous crew. One would think they'd have to leave it spotless for the next crew. Kate is so amazingly organized, even drawing diagrams of the place settings. I like Nico, but no way is he getting control of this deck crew.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna View Post
    I think this new chef has more possibilities than any of the previous chefs. He actually cleaned the kitchen and all the equipment before starting to cook. I noticed how dirty (unmade beds, cockroaches, etc) the entire ship was left by the previous crew. One would think they'd have to leave it spotless for the next crew. Kate is so amazingly organized, even drawing diagrams of the place settings. I like Nico, but no way is he getting control of this deck crew.
    They are really cleaning up after the pre-production crew that comes on board to change the boat over. Valour isn't that yachts real name. It get staged with the name for the show. Somewhere or the other I saw Kelley mentioned he swiped one of the Valour placards when they were taking them down. I think the yacht with Capt. Mark in the Med was the only yacht on the show that appeared under its real name. The Valour's real name is actually the BG and was named the Charade before the retrofit before last season.

OK.

One of the new stews - the one with the daughter and who has long blond hair - has been on TV before. I have definitely seen her.
    Anybody remember her from some other show?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    OK.

One of the new stews - the one with the daughter and who has long blond hair - has been on TV before. I have definitely seen her.
    Her bio says she worked in real estate. Name is Jennifer Howell

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    OK.

I agree she looks very familiar!!!
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Baker is a little weird. Maybe a lot weird....not in a good way

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Baker is a little weird. Maybe a lot weird....not in a good way
    I read she's related to Thomas Ravanel from Southern Charm. That might explain it. lol
    Declan likes this.

Have never really watched a full season with Captain Lee. Am not at all liking him or Kate. The latter is truly horrid.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread