+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3272737475767778798081828384858687888990 LastLast
Like Tree1317Likes

Thread: Below Deck

FORT Fanatic

Re: Below Deck

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Let's jump in a time machine and leap five years into the future. We will find Adam traveling the world, hunting down men who take a second glance and Malia so he can tell each and every one of them that he had a relationship with her first.

Creepy!!! Ownership will never be love!
    You assume in 5 years Malia will be someone men will still fawn over.
    Jamie5632 likes this.

FORT Fan

She is a manipulator and he's just a total creep.
    Declan likes this.

When the season first started I thought Malia was a really sweet girl. Boy...was I wrong. Now I realize she's a bit of a tease and is use to attention from men and being able to use that to her advantage. She's got some growing up to do.

I am still so disgusted by the charter guest

PS: I absolutely love Captain Sandy!!
    JORY'sMom, karna68, www and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I like Sandy a lot, but I'm disappointed that she lets things go that Captain Lee would have kicked their asses for. He can be a bit of a dick, but most of the time he's right. Imagine what he would have done to Bobby for horning in on the sleazy charter guest's hooker. That was SO wrong. To the point that the guy had to say something. Bobby is a goofy, pathetic, desperate fool. He did the same thing with Julia last season. Also, Captain Lee would have absolutely fired Adam. Not being able to get another chef was a lame excuse - call casting! She could have easily gotten someone.
    Imperfect1 and Fo'Realz? like this.

FORT Fogey

I think the biggest thing Capt Lee would have been all over that Caot Sandy ignored was a bosun hooking up with a crew member ... and then promoting her. That was a huge no no and as much as I like her I lost respect for her ignoring that. But to your point Teri, she was also uneven between Bobby and Hannah when they each fraternized with guests. With Hannah she banned her from working nights. With bobby she didn't do a thing until the guest mentioned it.
    Fo'Realz? and Teri313 like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fogey

I do not like Bugsy. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think the biggest thing Capt Lee would have been all over that Caot Sandy ignored was a bosun hooking up with a crew member ... and then promoting her. That was a huge no no and as much as I like her I lost respect for her ignoring that. But to your point Teri, she was also uneven between Bobby and Hannah when they each fraternized with guests. With Hannah she banned her from working nights. With bobby she didn't do a thing until the guest mentioned it.
    I totally agree.

FORT Fanatic

I like Sandy as a person but I really question your management decisions.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    I like Sandy as a person but I really question your management decisions.
    On all of these 'reality shows' I always have to keep in mind that they are ENTERTAINMENT VEHICLES and not documentaries. Big difference, for exactly that reason. I love Sandy as a person AND as the captain of the ship on this "reality show." And I suspect that off-camera, she runs a ship as well as any one --- but we wouldn't have nearly as much fun watching the show if no one misbehaved, or if there was no drama, or if nothing of interest was happening.

And my 2 cents is that I would MUCH, MUCH, MUCH PREFER Sandy to Capt Lee, any time!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    On all of these 'reality shows' I always have to keep in mind that they are ENTERTAINMENT VEHICLES and not documentaries. Big difference, for exactly that reason. I love Sandy as a person AND as the captain of the ship on this "reality show." And I suspect that off-camera, she runs a ship as well as any one --- but we wouldn't have nearly as much fun watching the show if no one misbehaved, or if there was no drama, or if nothing of interest was happening.

And my 2 cents is that I would MUCH, MUCH, MUCH PREFER Sandy to Capt Lee, any time!
    No they are not documentaries but they also have a ship to run and I don't particularly agree with many of her decisions. As for preferring Sandy over Captain Lee, that is certainly your right but since you yourself have indicated that they are ENTERTAINMENT VEHICLES, and not documentaries, how would you really know that Capt. Lee is like he is portrayed as being all the time?

+ Reply to Thread