+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Like Tree1261Likes

Thread: Below Deck

Re: Below Deck

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I disagree that it's the same as Danny, though I can appreciate the comparison. With Danny, he flirted with the girl he kissed until she gave into him. With Hannah, at least from what we were told, the guest showed interest in her and she didn't push him away completely. With Danny, he had other interactions with other guests, including taking pictures of guests without their knowledge.
    And worse than that, SHARING the pictures he took of the girls with those other guests (the old guys). So over the line.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Adam gets creepier and creepier each week with the way he wants to act like he owns Malia. She hooked up with him first. She was foolish thinking that she could juggle two guys in such close quarters. But she didn't choose him - move on. The way he keeps marking is territory is not only not going to win her back. It should be a warning sign to all women of how he'll possess them.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

the way he went up to the bridge saying "look at the happy couple" totally immature. Adam you're not all that, get over yourself.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

FORT Fogey

The comments on the bridge were bad. I think that showing Wes the texts to make sure he knew she'd been playing both of them may have been even worse. He has this passive aggressive anger towards her that is unsettling. He seems to have a belief that he's chosen her, so as a woman it's her job to comply and be with her. I hope that women he meets in the future have seen the show and take it as a warning sign!
    karna68 and Declan like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Anyone else have a hard time understanding Wes? I feel like he needs subtitles, lol!
    Punkin likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Anyone else have a hard time understanding Wes? I feel like he needs subtitles, lol!
    I have a harder time with Max because he talks so fast. Wes I can understand a little better maybe because I have been around South Africans enough to kind of tune in around the accent. When I was first around them though, they sounded as nonsensical as the Scottish to my brain.

FORT Fanatic

Adam has a really dark look in his eyes when he gets mad. Malia doesn't seem to know what she wants, or maybe she just enjoys playing games, which I can see how that would be rather irritating to deal with. It would have been more logical for both Wes and Adam to stay at a distance from her during the charter.
    AcookerTV likes this.

FORT Regular

This is the first-and probably last-time Malia's gonna be the 'hotttest girl in the place.' She doesn't know how to handle it. She's not manipulative or evil. And she really likes Wes. Adam lost at the game of love/lust. The problem is he acts like he's the first and only guy it's ever happened to. He's a bit scary.

FORT Fogey

Malia has definitely decided she prefers Wes right now, but I've got to be honest - I'm not entirely certain that the reason isn't that he's her supervisor and she figures it can make her job easier. I think that Wes is an utter fool to get involved with her - no matter what he does or says it does weaken his credibility as a leader. Bobby nailed it when he suggested that Malia got the promotion because of his relationship with her. Whether that played a role in the decision or not, the fact that it can even be assumed is a problem. With all the things the captain gets involved with, I'm surprised she's turned a blind eye to a leader messing around with someone who reports to him.
    KK4, Declan and e0nyx like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by varzi View Post
    This is the first-and probably last-time Malia's gonna be the 'hotttest girl in the place.' She doesn't know how to handle it. She's not manipulative or evil. And she really likes Wes. Adam lost at the game of love/lust. The problem is he acts like he's the first and only guy it's ever happened to. He's a bit scary.
    I think she is being manipulative though probably more to get camera time than to advance her position on this particular boat. Adam is just a hot mess though it looked like Wes was cracking at the end of the episode.

+ Reply to Thread