+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576
Like Tree1138Likes

Thread: Below Deck

FORT Fanatic

Re: Below Deck

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    So, Ben dated Lauren when he was on a 'break' from Emily. Interesting.

Yeah, I think Bobby's edit last season benefitted from crazy Danny being there, but no such luck for him this time. He's ridiculous.

I'm liking everyone else, but wow, those previews. How does the anchor chain get so knotted up??
    Kelley had said that Emily and Ben really only had recently started dating when the season was airing so apparently there was a good 6 month gap in their showmance.

I agree that I like pretty much everyone except Bobby, though Lauren is borderline for me right now.

As for chains, could be the bow roller or the way the chain is assembled in terms of the welds, but my guess is they dropped way too much anchor again and it kinked up on itself on the sea floor. Kinked chains are a royal PITA to deal with. I have had to do it on dry land and would hate to think what it would take to unkink one at sea while hanging off a yacht. Heavy chains do not have a lot of space in the links so the weld on each link can bind up the connecting links and it creates a chain reaction. We would sometimes have to beat the snot out of them to get them apart.
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.

I read that Lauren and Ben hooked up during a 'hiatus' between Emily and Ben. So Ben 'n Em are still together....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

KAREN

FORT Fanatic

The whole thing seems like a contrived way for Ben to keep himself on the show even when he isn't on the cast
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread