+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: Below Deck

FORT Fogey

Re: Below Deck

Usually when Bravo does an unseen footage clip show I think they disappoint. But the unseen Below Deck was hilarious!!! I loved every minute of it. It was fun to see more of the crew life behind the scenes.
    Maveno, Jexter, AmyKay and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Usually when Bravo does an unseen footage clip show I think they disappoint. But the unseen Below Deck was hilarious!!! I loved every minute of it. It was fun to see more of the crew life behind the scenes.
    OH GREAT! I have it all recorded and will watch it tonight!!!
    KAREN

It was great! Awww that awkward conversation at the end. I just cringed my way through it. Not sure why anyone would do that when you know he has a girlfriend?
    Heres to joy and happiness. Step by step I'm getting there...
    http://joyfullivingpafterchildabuse.blogspot.com/

FORT Fogey

It made perfect sense to me. Back when I was single, I remember doing that sort of thing a time or two also. When you've been with someone in a situation like that and it is drawing to a close, it's the perfect / safe time to make a move. If it works, you're pleasantly surprised. If it doesn't, it really doesn't matter because you are not going to see the guy again. It would have been totally akward had she made a move 2 weeks into the season and then had to live with the embarassment of failure and rejection. But doing it when she did, she had to be embarassed for about 2 minutes and then move on.
    hornet7 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I really enjoyed the season, but I'm a little PO'd at Kelly. He pursued Jennice relentlessly all season, KNOWING full well that she had a boyfriend --- and then, when she and the boyfriend broke up, and she was at her most vulnerable, not only did he give her a huge romantic rush, but as soon as he heard that she wanted to have more involvement with him after the season was over --- he was finished with her. Period. End of story.
    Punkin, cavendish, jucamer and 1 others like this.

That certainly got my notice as well. Kelly was very weird in that whole "relationship". I would be happy if he were not on the next season.
    jucamer and Fo'Realz? like this.
    Lynda

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I was surprised that Jennice didn't recognize in time what an immature little jerk Kelly is.

He handled every disappointment or disagreement like an ill behaved and badly spoiled brat, whether it was with her or even with Captain Lee, himself.
    And just like a spoiled toddler, when he finally did get what he had spent so much time demanding and pouting about - he lost interest. No big surprise if you ask me.

Hopefully, Jennice can see that she was lucky to be rid of him.
    Punkin, Maveno, beerbelly and 2 others like this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Jennice did too though... as soon as her boyfriend got "wind" of her lifestyle.. or whatever, maybe they did need to break up... but as soon as he told her what they both wanted to hear... she was ALL OVER Kelly.
    Men AND women are tramps. She gets no reprieve from me. tsk tsk

Who cracked my sh*t up was Head Stew, Kate. Omg, I'd watch just to see what she'll say/do next. She's damn funny... I loved when she used font to describe why she and lil Miss Ya'll are different.
    Punkin, AmyKay, calicokat and 1 others like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    It is a great little show! One of my favorites for sure. Wonder what the cast will be like next season. In that industry, is it possible to get all crew members back on at the same tme?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Who cracked my sh*t up was Head Stew, Kate. Omg, I'd watch just to see what she'll say/do next. She's damn funny... I loved when she used font to describe why she and lil Miss Ya'll are different.
    Kate was pretty awesome. Although she needs balance with the right kind of people. It worked given the other crewmembers. Not sure it would be the same????
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    It is a great little show! One of my favorites for sure. Wonder what the cast will be like next season. In that industry, is it possible to get all crew members back on at the same time?
    I don't know. I wonder if Captain Lee has any say over who his crew is? Isn't their reunion coming up? I wonder how you'd get a question through for Andy to ask?

eta: I just learned that there will be a Season 3! And the reunion is November 4th.

Below Deck Renewed For Season 3! | TV | Wetpaint
    Last edited by Punkin; 11-02-2014 at 04:03 PM.
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread