+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1175Likes

Thread: Below Deck

FORT Fogey

Re: Below Deck

Any one know if Kelley and Jennice are still together?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    It's funny you should ask that.......I watched Kate, Amy and Kelly on WWHL with ANDY this week and while allot was discussed about the show, there was no mention of Kelly and Jennice being together. I thought that was odd. Soooooo if I were guessing I would say no. JMO
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I noticed the same thing Momeek06. I wondered if that means we will see them split before the season ends.
    momrek06 likes this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'd like to think that Jennice is smarter than that.
    She recognized Kelly's anger control issue - and when she mentioned it to him (in the mildest possible way - even saying it was she who had an issue) he showed (over and over again) that his "go to" is to behave like a sullen toddler toward any one who doesn't say "yes" to him. NO amount of "cute" can out-balance that, IMO.

Oh, and his morning-after persona is a real jag-off too - and his crap would have cost him his job if I had been standing in Captain Lee's shoes.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Plus it pretty much looked like Kelley was a fall-back position from the break-up with Jennic's boyfriend. Jennice had the break-up on the phone and basically the next day, she's suddenly looking much more interested and sympathetic toward how Kelley's doing. I'd say she didn't want to be alone more than she really wanted to be with Kelley.
    Punkin and Fo'Realz? like this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Plus it pretty much looked like Kelley was a fall-back position from the break-up with Jennic's boyfriend. Jennice had the break-up on the phone and basically the next day, she's suddenly looking much more interested and sympathetic toward how Kelley's doing. I'd say she didn't want to be alone more than she really wanted to be with Kelley.
    That's a good point cavendish, and I doubt that Kelley's fragile ego will handle it well whenever (or IF ever) he catches on to the fact that his astonishing charm didn't actually "win" her away from her BF, but that he was just the yeah-I-guess-he'll-do-for-now guy after that phone call (when the BF basically told Jennice "let's take a break").
    Punkin likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

I just got caught in a marathon of this show. I am so enjoying it. What great characters - I love the Chef Ben, Eddie and Amy. It's crazy to see how people with tons of money behave. I think that penny stock trader was the worst with his 19 year old girlfriend.

I liked the 'Pretty Woman' moment where the gentleman gave out the biggest tip to the staff even though they were making fun of their whole family.

Fun stuff!
    Punkin, hornet7 and Imperfect1 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan

Renewed for a Season 3!
    Punkin, AmyKay, momrek06 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I think I figured out what i enjoy most about this show watching the finale. There are A LOT of Bravo shows that center around showing the audience what life is like for those who live over the top expensive lives. Lots of them center on a bit of wink and nod "can you believe these people" messages. But Below Deck is the only one told from the eyes of the people giving the wink and nod. Since the crew is living in such tight quarters, you get the human conflict that is another staple of Bravo shows. But you also get the over the top likely living above their means in order to show off people that you see on Housewives shows, and other Bravo shows. But instead of telling stories that leave the audience wondering if most people admire them or pity them, with Below Deck you get the commentary immediately. You have a chef who is laughing at people claiming to have expensive taste, but who don't understand food beyond chicken fingers. You've got stewards laughing that guests want elaborate over the top parties, but don't notice what classy really is. It's the one show on Bravo where the cast is laughing along with the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think I figured out what i enjoy most about this show watching the finale. There are A LOT of Bravo shows that center around showing the audience what life is like for those who live over the top expensive lives. Lots of them center on a bit of wink and nod "can you believe these people" messages. But Below Deck is the only one told from the eyes of the people giving the wink and nod. Since the crew is living in such tight quarters, you get the human conflict that is another staple of Bravo shows. But you also get the over the top likely living above their means in order to show off people that you see on Housewives shows, and other Bravo shows. But instead of telling stories that leave the audience wondering if most people admire them or pity them, with Below Deck you get the commentary immediately. You have a chef who is laughing at people claiming to have expensive taste, but who don't understand food beyond chicken fingers. You've got stewards laughing that guests want elaborate over the top parties, but don't notice what classy really is. It's the one show on Bravo where the cast is laughing along with the rest of us.
    Yup, you nailed it, AcookerTV!!!

I really enjoy it!!!

Sooooo I am guessing Jennice and Kelley have gone in different directions?!?!

I am betting that Kat and Kate and Ben will all be back .... well actually I can see this whole group back.

They had their good days and they had their bad days but all in all they all worked great together.

A few tantrums here and there. But I enjoyed it and glad its been renewed.

My hubby could care less if I have any of the Real Housewives shows on but he does really enjoy Below Deck. lol
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread