+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yardgnome

Thread: The Singles Project (on Bravo)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

The Singles Project (on Bravo)

FINALLY!!!! A dating reality show in which the cast members ACKNOWLEDGE that they're dating on a reality show. And, they interact with the viewers, and even ask the viewers to give their advice. In fact, a couple of the guys have even taken the viewers advice.

And even better, THE SHOW IS BEING FILMED IN REAL TIME, so the cast members (and their friends and family) are watching the episodes each week, in real time, and reacting to what's been said and done --- And even better than that, when someone does or says something inappropriate or not quite right, they get called out on it on the next episode. I love it!

How many times have I sat and watched some reality cast member saying or doing something that makes me say to myself, "My God, you're on tv! Everyone will see this!" But of course, they never acknowledge that. Well, on The Singles Project they DO acknowledge it, and it's so much fun to watch. I'm loving the show!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Singles Project (on Bravo)

Anyone else watching this show? It's really good, and it's fascinating to, not only watch them date in 'real time' on tv, but to see the reaction of their dates and their friends and family to everything that's shown every week on tv, because they're all watching each of the episodes right along with us.

And I think the cast members are really well chosen.They're all really interesting, in their own way (even though not all of them are people who I, personally, would want to date) -- and it's a little frustrating to see some of them make, what to me, are not the greatest choices in who they want to be dating.

There are starting to be some real feelings developing, some hurt feelings too, and a few dilemmas. I'm definitely hooked, and can't wait for this week's episode!

Re: The Singles Project (on Bravo)

I've been watching and really enjoying it too. I like the real time aspect of it. Like you, I like all the cast members. It's a nice variety and all of them are like able, which seems rare on reality shows recently.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread