+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikita Adanna

Thread: Atlanta Exes (VH1)

Atlanta Exes (VH1)

Atlanta Exes on VH1 is a spin off/copycat of Hollywood Exes. It follows the exes of celebs that live in Atlanta. Tameka Raymond, ex of musician Usher; Torrei Hart, ex of comedian Kevin Hart; Monyetta Shaw, ex fiance of musician Ne-Yo; Christina Johnson, ex of musician Cee Lo Green; and Sheree Thompson, ex of former footballer Ray Buchanan.

I am a fan of Hollywood Exes and love most Atlanta shows so I thought I would try this one out, anyone else watching?

Tameka- I feel for her on the loss of her child, but had heard much of the gossip about her being an unfit mother prior to seeing her here, so I came into this unsure about her. I don't think I like her. I think she is holding onto her grief and that's causing the judgement on everyone else.

Torrei- I am not really a fan of Kevin Hart so I came into this not wanting to like her either, but after the 2nd ep that changed. She knows who she is and isnt afraid to stand up to Tameka who seemed to be the "head" of the group and treated the other girls like crap. (I know it is possible my opinion my change before the season is over)

Monyetta- I don't have much to say about her except she doesn't seem too bad. Props to her for staying close with Ne-Yo's fam, I'm sure that has tons of issues in itself.

Christina- I didn't know much about her coming into this either but kind of expected her to be a bit eccentric like Cee-Lo. I like her from what I've seen so far.

Sheree- I dont follow football so I have no idea who Ray is. She seems pretty level headed, like what I see so far with her too.

I recognized Torrei's friend at the "Tea Market" and couldn't figure out where I knew her from- finally figured it out, she is DJ Traci from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have seen somewhere that Tameka quits and Traci takes the "open spot." Not sure how true this is

I will stick with this show at least thru this first season I think , even tho it will probably be OnDemand because I forget when its on!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Atlanta Exes (VH1)

Didn't realize it had started. Gonna give it a look see.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Re: Atlanta Exes (VH1)

I gave it a chance, but I don't know something about Tameka is just turning me off from the show. The season just started and she always have something negative to say about the ladies and I don't like that. I understand that she is still going through her grieving process and all, but you don't have to bring others down in the process.
    AmyKay likes this.
    It's up to you how far in life you go. If you don't try, you'll never know!

https://plus.google.com/+NikitaAdanna/

http://lipglossalley.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread