+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is there no forum for Star Search?

FORT Fan

Why is there no forum for Star Search?

i thought that was a really nice show......
    hopefully next time around we can have one....
    GOOD JOB TIFFANY..

No forum for Star Search because we had no recapper, and no interest from members. People discussed it in this forum, which is where the low-interest shows are discussed. Any show drawing a 2-share probably won't get or keep its forum.

drawing a 2-share? what? Not that I care about Star Search cause I never watched it, but what does that mean?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by John
    People discussed it in this forum, which is where the low-interest shows are discussed.
    Exactly. Like America's Next Top Model, for instance.

Tuesdays.

9:00pm.

UPN.

FORT Fogey
    So, if a show like Last Comic Standing or Paradise gets low ratings or low numbers of people posting or visiting the page for that show, would you remove the forum for that show? What if a lot of people post on threads for shows that don't have a forum? Would you add a forum for that show? I'm just curious...

If we have a lot of interest for a show we don't have a forum for, we will definitely consider creating a forum for it. It would be the smart thing to do, and keeps this forum fairly clean.

If we are wasting space with a forum for a show no one's watching or talking about, then we're also usually wasting a recapper's valuable (and unpaid) time writing a recap that no one will read. We would move that forum into here, where it could still be talked about by the few who were interested in it.

Our site is a good example of supply and demand - if there's demand, we will supply it.

+ Reply to Thread