+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The Quest

Re: The Quest

I was disappointed last night when they chose to keep Christian. My thought was, "Oh no, they are sinking into what the other reality shows have become. Keep the bully/saboteur around to keep yourself safe even if he's incompetent." It's what I was worried would happen, but hoped would not. If the contestants are really into their roles as palladins, they would not make that choice.

I'll stick with it for a while to see if that changes, but my enjoyment went down quite a bit.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I love Bonnie and her true heart.

I have a crush on the training captain and would love to know the actor's name, but when you pull up cast for The Quest, you only get the Paladins. If anybody knows, a post would be appreciated.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I love Bonnie and her true heart.

I have a crush on the training captain and would love to know the actor's name, but when you pull up cast for The Quest, you only get the Paladins. If anybody knows, a post would be appreciated.
    I'm with you..he's hot. I looked it up on IMDB and his name is Peter Windhofer.

I also agree with everybody on Christian. The way I see it is 3 strikes you're out. I can't believe they kept him again.

Arielflies, are you talking about the character, Crio? If so, the actor's name is Jan Hutter. He doesn't seem to have many credits to name name and those he does have are German language films and shorts.

I found it on IMDB, which seems to have the whole cast list, palladins and actors alike, so if it's a different character you're looking for, let me know his name and I see if I can find it.

Hope this helps.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Arielflies, are you talking about the character, Crio? If so, the actor's name is Jan Hutter. He doesn't seem to have many credits to name name and those he does have are German language films and shorts.

I found it on IMDB, which seems to have the whole cast list, palladins and actors alike, so if it's a different character you're looking for, let me know his name and I see if I can find it.

Hope this helps.
    Crio is the palladin's guide through the story - he was the one who survived picking them up and taking them to Everrealm.

The military commander is Ansgar, played by is Peter Windhofer. He too has a lot of German language films and shorts.

Neither of their acting history surprises me - they filmed this in Austria, and given that German is the primary language, they probably cast the character actors for "The Quest" from Austria to keep costs down. I don't know if it's got anything to do with the Screen Actors Guild's rules and requirements if someone is cast for work outside the United States or they wanted to just help the locals' economy (most likely the latter).

Enjoying the show so far, such a relief from screaming arguing women.
    Punkin and pikachu like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Thank you all for the information. imbd is the one place I DIDN'T look.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

IMDB is where I usually go first when I'm looking for cast or crew information. They generally have the most complete cast lists with uncredited actors included.

Add me to the folks who thought keeping Christian is a mistake. Yes, I get that he has skills but has he really shown anyone else how to do anything? He has also shown that while he has skills when he is under pressure he buckles. At this point his only true skill is being the kool aide salesman that has managed to convince the other paladins to keep him. Realistically if he has stumbled under the pressure of the last three challenges what makes anyone think that then it comes to the final challenge he will succeed?

What happens if Christian ends up in the bottom three again? Will he be saved until there are only three paladins left and the winner will still chose him?

According to TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource it looks as if for the next three weeks the network will be airing the last 6 episodes 2 episodes per week.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I didn't see a mention of this show on the page I opened. What nights will they be airing?

+ Reply to Thread