+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,147 of 1147
Like Tree1771Likes

Thread: Married At First Sight

Re: Married At First Sight

I'm not sure where to put this, since there aren't subthreads for this show, but Courtney and Jason from Season 1 are the guests on Reality Steve's podcast this week. It's a fun and interesting interview. I was glad to hear that they are still happily together four years later.
    justCoz and Imperfect1 like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm not sure where to put this, since there aren't subthreads for this show, but Courtney and Jason from Season 1 are the guests on Reality Steve's podcast this week. It's a fun and interesting interview. I was glad to hear that they are still happily together four years later.
    Thanks for posting this Miss_Griss. This is only my 2nd season of watching this show and yesterday I watched the 1st two episodes of season 1. I had gathered from reading in forums that Vaughan and Monet were no longer together as well as the other couple whose name escapes me now. I was wondering about Jason and Courtney. They made a cute couple and I cannot help but root for a Brooklyn boy. Bensonhurst no less--- where I was born and lived the 1st five years of my life and where I have relatives living still.

Can you post a link to Reality Steve's podcast? Or pm me if it's not allowed here. Thanks.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

The couple you couldn't remember are Jamie and Doug. They are still together, too and just had a baby recently.

That's fun that you're a Bensonhurst girl. ,

Links to Reality Steve aren't allowed. I'll find the link and send you a PM when I get back to my computer.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-02-2018 at 02:13 PM.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    The couple you couldn't remember are Jamie and Doug. They are still together, too and just had a baby recently.

That's fun that you're a Bensonhurst girl. ,

Links to Reality Steve aren't allowed. I'll find the link and send you a PM when I get back to my computer.
    Thank you.

Oh yes, Jamie and Doug. How could I forget? I think the 2nd hand embarrassment I felt from watching Jamie being repulsed by Doug made me bleach them from my brain.

I remember Jamie's cringe worthy attempt at wooing Juan Pablo on The Bachelor. She had a difficult childhood and I was impressed that she rose above it to become a registered nurse. Imo she is definitely prettier than he is handsome. I am glad she was able to grow to love him.
    However, reading about her elsewhere she is not very well-liked. I have not seen her host the Unfiltered shows so I have no idea how she appears. It must not have been easy to move in with Doug's mom after the honeymoon, while trying to navigate marriage to a stranger.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Thank you.

Oh yes, Jamie and Doug. How could I forget? I think the 2nd hand embarrassment I felt from watching Jamie being repulsed by Doug made me bleach them from my brain.

I remember Jamie's cringe worthy attempt at wooing Juan Pablo on The Bachelor. She had a difficult childhood and I was impressed that she rose above it to become a registered nurse. Imo she is definitely prettier than he is handsome. I am glad she was able to grow to love him.
    However, reading about her elsewhere she is not very well-liked. I have not seen her host the Unfiltered shows so I have no idea how she appears. It must not have been easy to move in with Doug's mom after the honeymoon, while trying to navigate marriage to a stranger.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. I guess that if you only watched the first two episodes, I kinda spoiled it for you. It's worth watching the first season to see their relationship evolve.

Heading over to post the link for you in a message.

I am glad Jefte told Shauniece that he is "in this for the long run." Since he does not talk much, I think his words are important. Hang in there both of you!

The blonde lady and guy, I am a little concerned. Pet issues can be a problem. We do not want her to suffer; and we do not want him to be cruel to his baby. I do not know how much screening the experts did.
    karna68 likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Newbie

The experts were a little sketchy in their picking.

I know it's only been two weeks, but Jepte can show something. It was like pulling teeth for that "I'm in this for the long run." Who knows maybe the long run is the check at the end.
    Then, there is Natalie (?) who lost her bf 1 1/2 years ago. Why was she picked?
    The blonde couple might have a chance.

+ Reply to Thread