+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1127
Like Tree1735Likes

Thread: Married At First Sight

  1. #1111
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,797

    Re: Married At First Sight

    I only watched the matchmaking special but I think they did pretty good on the couples. I don't see anybody appalled at who they're walking down the aisle to *cough* Ashley *cough* but time will tell I guess.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  2. #1112
    FORT Fogey provenceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,110

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I only watched the matchmaking special but I think they did pretty good on the couples. I don't see anybody appalled at who they're walking down the aisle to *cough* Ashley *cough* but time will tell I guess.
    Do you mean Jamie?

  3. #1113
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,797

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Do you mean Jamie?
    No, Ashley who married David. She was visibly appalled by him.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  4. #1114
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    471

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    No, Ashley who married David. She was visibly appalled by him.
    So was Jamie with Doug, she cried and had a melt down. Just watched there show this week too. Laughed when they were walking the baby in the back yard because it was a busy street they live on.

  5. #1115
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,568

    Re: Married At First Sight

    If I were marrying that firefighter guy (Ryan), I'd have trouble. He's not at all attractive to me, so I'd be in the "repulsed" gang. I felt for Jamie when she first saw Doug too, because he wasn't all that great looking, but he did win me over as well as her, by being so nice! And here's Ryan thinking spending $2300 on a ring is showing her he cares by going above and beyond. Cute.

    What city is this taking place in this time? I must have missed that.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

  6. #1116
    FORT Fogey justCoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    If I were marrying that firefighter guy (Ryan), I'd have trouble. He's not at all attractive to me, so I'd be in the "repulsed" gang. I felt for Jamie when she first saw Doug too, because he wasn't all that great looking, but he did win me over as well as her, by being so nice! And here's Ryan thinking spending $2300 on a ring is showing her he cares by going above and beyond. Cute.

    What city is this taking place in this time? I must have missed that.
    Boston

  7. #1117
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,797

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    So was Jamie with Doug, she cried and had a melt down. Just watched there show this week too. Laughed when they were walking the baby in the back yard because it was a busy street they live on.
    Yeah I didn't watch that season but at least she tried. I mean they're still together and have a kid. Ashley was just biding her time until she could get out of there. I kinda don't blame her but she was a real bitch to him when he was trying to be nice to her.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  8. #1118
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,797

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    If I were marrying that firefighter guy (Ryan), I'd have trouble. He's not at all attractive to me, so I'd be in the "repulsed" gang. I felt for Jamie when she first saw Doug too, because he wasn't all that great looking, but he did win me over as well as her, by being so nice! And here's Ryan thinking spending $2300 on a ring is showing her he cares by going above and beyond. Cute.

    What city is this taking place in this time? I must have missed that.
    At times I look at him and think he's cute and other times I'm like, meh. LOL
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  9. #1119
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,797

    Re: Married At First Sight

    I liked how they had all the girls and guys meet up.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  10. #1120
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    538

    Re: Married At First Sight

    Firefighter Ryan Buckley. I like his drive, being a fire fighter, having rental properties, working construction. I donít like his cocky attitude, heís not all that he thinks he is.

    The groom who is a teacher is my favorite. Heís humble, quiet, and sweet to his siblings and mom.

    The groom who was in Iran as a marine. He said he worked in finance, but lost his job for the show. I wonder what type of job he had? Is he a bank teller or Wall Street stock broker? His bride has financial challnges too, so not sure how this is going to play out.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.