+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,095 of 1095
Like Tree1721Likes

Thread: Married At First Sight

Re: Married At First Sight

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Much to my surprise, it looks like Cody and Danielle are still married!
    ‘Married At First Sight’ Update: Cody And Danielle Are Still Married And Seemingly Happier Than Ever
    They just celebrated their anniversary. I wish them well, but BOY, I never would have predicted they'd still be together.
    Wow, I'm surprised! I also wish them well.

Imperfect1 and Delphinidae like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Much to my surprise, it looks like Cody and Danielle are still married!
    ‘Married At First Sight’ Update: Cody And Danielle Are Still Married And Seemingly Happier Than Ever
    They just celebrated their anniversary. I wish them well, but BOY, I never would have predicted they'd still be together.
    And I read today that they've now decided to divorce.

from her instagram:

dietitiangonewild It hasn't been an easy year, but it has been one of a lot of personal growth and of meeting some amazing people, including the one I got to marry. We value and respect marriage, but life is short and we also value happiness. While this was a difficult decision and divorce is not something either of us hoped for, we decided we will be happiest separating. Still got nothin' but love for @codyknapek ! Thank you to everyone who supported us on our journey! We hope you will be respectful and understanding of our decision. I went into #MAFS trusting that this was God's or some greater power's plan and I stand by that now. Still a big believer in love and looking forward to the future. 💜 #marriedatfirstsight #mafs5 #lovestory #trumanshow #groundhogday #GOODVIBESONLY
    Last edited by grapenuts; 08-22-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Oh, good grief! Like days after they posted about their anniversary, they announce they're divorcing? *SIGH* And here they got my hopes up and everything! I didn't think they were a good romantic match from the get go - they seemed more like buddies - but the fact that they stayed together made me hope it could work. I'm sure they hoped it would too. I don't think anyone is really to blame - they're both really nice people. They just aren't a good match.

I hope we don't get any sad announcements from the other two couples.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It will be a boy and a girl for Nick and Heather--

Married at First Sight's Nick Pendergrast Expecting Boy and Girl

+ Reply to Thread