+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1091
Like Tree1719Likes

Thread: Married At First Sight

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Married At First Sight

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Contrary to other opinions posted here, my gut tells me that Danielle and Cody are going to make it.

Despite their obviously horrible edit, these two so attuned with each other that even if they don't make it, they'll remain the very best of friends.

Also, according to the Lifetime website, the reunion was filmed at the six months mark ...
    Re the bolded: Thanks for that information. Elsewhere I read that the reunion special that aired this past week was filmed early November, just about a month after the 8 week's of episodes aired. Apparently there was another reunion special that was filmed this July which never aired. The only person who did not appear in the July special was Sheila, b/c there was some problem (flooding I think) at the school where she is employed. I'm sorry they didn't air the later special as it would be a lot closer to the year anniversary of the marriages and maybe the honeymoon phase, such as it were, would be over, and the chinks in the marriage would start to show. I just feel to film this reunion special so soon after the episodes aired was disingenuous on Lifetime's part, b/c not that much time had elapsed.

Also, contrary to what was said upthread, on another forum I frequent, it was unanimous that Cody and Danielle had NOT done the deed. I guess I will have to catch a repeat.
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Re the bolded: Thanks for that information. Elsewhere I read that the reunion special that aired this past week was filmed early November, just about a month after the 8 week's of episodes aired. Apparently there was another reunion special that was filmed this July which never aired. The only person who did not appear in the July special was Sheila, b/c there was some problem (flooding I think) at the school where she is employed. I'm sorry they didn't air the later special as it would be a lot closer to the year anniversary of the marriages and maybe the honeymoon phase, such as it were, would be over, and the chinks in the marriage would start to show. I just feel to film this reunion special so soon after the episodes aired was disingenuous on Lifetime's part, b/c not that much time had elapsed.

Also, contrary to what was said upthread, on another forum I frequent, it was unanimous that Cody and Danielle had NOT done the deed. I guess I will have to catch a repeat.
    I wish they would do an update closer to the actual airing of the shows.

I thought they said they had not yet consummated their marriage but deleted it so cannot go back and rewatch. My daughter and I were surprised to see they were still together considering all Cody's comments about it but she reminded me it had only been 6 months.

FORT Fanatic

re-watched. danielle and cody have NOT had sex yet.
    jeanne likes this.

Today is Danielle and Cody's wedding anniversary and per this IG post, they're still together ... https://www.instagram.com/p/BXeGqvRg...titiangonewild

The following article discusses how shocking it is, given the edit ...

‘Married At First Sight’ Season 5: Are ‘MAFS’ Stars Cody And Danielle Still Together?

Aug 5, 2017 by Simon Alvarez

Married at First Sight Season 5 set records by ending with all three couples deciding to stay together. Among the three pairs that were featured on the show, no couple surprised viewers and avid fans more than Cody Knapek and Danielle DeGroot, who caught everyone off guard by deciding to stay married to each other.

During the six-month reunion special that recently aired last Thursday, the pair was still together, though both Cody and Danielle admitted that they still had not consummated their marriage. Discussing the six-month special, many MAFS fans in online forums such as Reddit were at a loss. Despite being seemingly incompatible, what was making Cody and Danielle stay together?

A clue to the dynamic of the couple might be found on the way Cody and Danielle interacted with their followers on Twitter. During the course of Married at First Sight Season 5, Cody and Danielle were practically portrayed as one-dimensional individuals, with the former usually depicted as whiny and the latter being portrayed as someone who was just not attracted to her spouse.

On Twitter, however, Cody and Danielle showed a dynamic that was rarely seen on the hit reality TV show. They would exchange witty banter, respond to commenters in the same thread, and even back each other up when a user of the microblogging platform went too far in their criticisms. Even after the six-month special aired, their interactions on Twitter were still consistent.

Until now, Cody and Danielle interact with viewers and fans using their MAFS Twitter handles. As noted by avid fans of the hit reality TV show, however, Danielle’s personal Instagram account, @dietitiangonewild, might hold the real answers if she and Cody are still married.

Thankfully, a recent post in Danielle’s Instagram account seems to confirm that she and Cody are still very much together. Uploaded less than 12 hours ago, a brief video clip showed her husband and one of her dogs grooving to Charlie XCX’s “Boys.” Considering that the song was just released this past July 26, there is a very good chance that the two reality TV stars are still in a relationship until the present day.

o what’s really keeping Cody and Danielle together? Since the two MAFS stars revealed that they had not consummated their marriage yet in the recently aired six-month special, many fans have stated that there must be something really special that is keeping the two together. If any, it appears that Cody’s statement about wanting to start as friends is serving him well, as shown in a recent tweet that he posted. Defying all expectations, it seems like Cody’s unorthodox approach to marriage is strangely working for him.

Danielle, for her part, has been consistently uploading photos of herself and Cody on her personal Instagram account. While she posts solo pics every so often, she has made it a point to always include Cody in her uploads. Overall, contrary to the way they have been depicted on the show, the two reality TV stars look quite happy and content. As far as off-screen reality TV stars go, that is just about as much confirmation viewers and avid Married at First Sight fans can get.

For now, here’s Cody and Danielle’s dog dancing to Charlie XCX’s “Boys.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXYXfBzA...titiangonewild
    mika06 and Eastcoastmom like this.

Vanessa Nelson‏Verified account @Vanessa_MAFS 5h5 hours ago

It is with a heavy heart and deep consideration, that I have to share that I have decided to end my relationship with Andre.
    147 replies 9 retweets 150 likes
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post

It is with a heavy heart and deep consideration, that I have to share that I have decided to end my relationship with Andre.
    Thanks. I bet he would not cut his hair. lol

I really wish all three of the couples the best. I definitely think Ashley and Anthony have the best chance of a happy lifelong relationship. I think that Sheila and Nate will stay married regardless of happiness because of their faith, but I hope they can figure it out so they don't have so many "bad" times. And Danielle and Cody...not sure what to think. I'm hoping that it's just a matter of the two weren't comfortable in front of the cameras during documentation and that they really do have a good connection. I don't think they would've stayed together if there wasn't the potential for something there. But I think it was very nice that all three couples actually believe in the sanctity of marriage and weren't just doing it for air time.
    justCoz and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    I really wish all three of the couples the best. I definitely think Ashley and Anthony have the best chance of a happy lifelong relationship. I think that Sheila and Nate will stay married regardless of happiness because of their faith, but I hope they can figure it out so they don't have so many "bad" times. And Danielle and Cody...not sure what to think. I'm hoping that it's just a matter of the two weren't comfortable in front of the cameras during documentation and that they really do have a good connection. I don't think they would've stayed together if there wasn't the potential for something there. But I think it was very nice that all three couples actually believe in the sanctity of marriage and weren't just doing it for air time.
    Yes, I was happy to see their commitment to making the marriages work. I like that the time frame was extended to 8 weeks instead of 6. I hope they all last but whether or not they do it's not from lack of commitment to trying.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post

Given Andre has been working his way through all of David's women, one of whom already broadcasted what's been going on to the world, I'd say this is little announcement is long overdue.

Much to my surprise, it looks like Cody and Danielle are still married!
    ‘Married At First Sight’ Update: Cody And Danielle Are Still Married And Seemingly Happier Than Ever
    They just celebrated their anniversary. I wish them well, but BOY, I never would have predicted they'd still be together.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread