+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1104
Like Tree1725Likes

Thread: Married At First Sight

Re: Married At First Sight

Wow. Good for him! Even left Miami and moved to be with her in California. I'm impressed ...

Wow. I guess we know why Sheila was still single. She's always harping on Nate's alleged immaturity, but she continues pulling that "I'm done with this" nonsense over and over again like a teenage girl. I wouldn't blame Nate if he cut and ran. He knows he said something he shouldn't have and he apologized multiple times, but she NEVER apologized for calling him names. The longer the season goes on, it's clear why they never made much of an issue of the age difference between Nate and Sheila.

At this point, I feel like only Ashley and Anthony are going to make it......maybe.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    OMG!
    Nick and his girlfriend are expecting twins!
    MAFS' Nick Pendergrast Expecting Twins with Girlfriend
    Guys This is not cool that girl is Famew*** and went after Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Wow. I guess we know why Sheila was still single. She's always harping on Nate's alleged immaturity, but she continues pulling that "I'm done with this" nonsense over and over again like a teenage girl. I wouldn't blame Nate if he cut and ran. He knows he said something he shouldn't have and he apologized multiple times, but she NEVER apologized for calling him names. The longer the season goes on, it's clear why they never made much of an issue of the age difference between Nate and Sheila.

At this point, I feel like only Ashley and Anthony are going to make it......maybe.
    I was thinking a similar thing. She clearly started it by calling him a name...yet she gets mad?? I honestly think that if she decides not to stay married, she'll never be in a solid relationship. I'm not saying Nate is perfect, but he's the best she's ever going to get IMO.

And although I hope Ashley/Anthony hang in there, I am sick and tired of her saying that she's the one giving up everything. She is so insecure and immature and relies so heavily on Anthony, but she makes it seem like he's so demanding of her. smh

And Cody/Danielle, what can I say. I'd be irritated, too, if I were Danielle and he kept harping on the sex aspect and I'd probably pull further away, too, BUT I also think she is a big part of the problem because she doesn't view him as the type of man she is drawn to (alpha male).
    jeanne likes this.

Either there's a LOT of that Nate/Sheila fight that we didn't see or she goes from zero to 60 in 3 seconds. Nate looked as bewildered as I felt. She should know that you do NOT call a man a b*tch like that. There are just lines you don't cross. She crossed one for sure. Maybe he did as well (we don't know, because we didn't actually see what he said), but the difference is that HE apologized. If they DO end up choosing to stay married, I still don't see them staying together long-term because of Sheila's attitude and how dirty she fights. Nate's pretty even-keeled, but I know I couldn't be with someone who turned on a dime like that and you'd never know what could set them off.

I get that Danielle doesn't want to be pushed about sex, but I also can see where Cody is coming from. I can imagine how frustrating it would be. Her silly notions of what a man should be are what's hurting that relationship. I'm sure if he "acted like a man" and made a big move on her to have sex, she wouldn't think THAT was so great. I feel for Cody because it's clear he's trying AND because he's had to watch his brother and Danielle's friend progress much further in their relationship and they met literally on the same day. I think they're probably dunzo.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

In a marriage, rule 1 is never mention the D word (unless the marriage is irrecoverably broken).
    Sheila has said "its over I'm done" every week - including the honeymoon!
    She's done irreparable damage to her relationship with Nate.
    crusin, KTinCT and jeanne like this.

Totally sick of Sheila and her "I'm done" proclamations.
    crusin and jeanne like this.

I'm done with Shelia too and I feel really sorry for Nate. Nobody should put up with a person like her. Cut your losses and run Nate. Gosh he's still a young man and has plenty of time to find a perfect wife. He's a good guy taking care of his brother and never speaking in anger to his mother who is a PIA. Then again maybe she saw Shelia for what she was before any of us did.

Cody and Danielle need to split a bottle of champagne and just get it on. They will both feel better in the morning after more 'morning sex'!
    I wonder what her sexual dating experience has been. I have an idea she is just plain frigid and cold. Run Cody...not worth your efforts.

Ashley and Anthony. What can I say. I think Ashley has always been the 'pretty girl' and hasn't had to work hard for anything. Everything given to her on a silver platter. I'm sure that's what has happened to past relationships. They wouldn't wait on her hand and foot like Daddy did. She's a royal PIA. Anthony has tried to be patient. Cooking for her, entertaining her and from her bed she calls out to him she wants Amer Kabobs and will he run and fetch them for her. Really.... Run away Anthony. I don't this this is the ONE. You can do better. She's cute and probably good in bed but other than that not much of a partner.
    Critical, Nicksmom and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fanatic

Cody and Danielle are so strange together. He tries so hard too. No chemistry there at all.

Yeah Shelia goes off a lot and sometimes it's like what just happened?

The guys really are trying this season but the girls are off.

Not sure how far ahead you guys are. I just watched the show where Ashley got a snail because she thought it was cute and wouldn't play the bean bag game long with Anthony.

FORT Newbie

RE: Cory & Danielle

Cory is weak & passive to the point of being almost dead.

Danielle is completely neurotic & a horrible person. She's fake-sweet & highly passive-aggressive, withholding sex until she gains complete control over major WIMP, Cory. If they ever DID have sex, she'd lie there, like a corpse. Danielle clearly hates sex!

She's also manipulative setting up a "romantical" evening (who says "romantical" anyway?), only to "surprise" him with s'mores. Give me a break!! More of her little games.

These two clearly DESERVE each other They should stay together forever, in an unhappy, SEXLESS marriage, while each whine about the other, endlessly. They won't have children because without sex..

I have yet to see a more unattractive, whiny & neurotic couple.
    I've been to the puppet show and seen the strings.

+ Reply to Thread