+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: BOTCHED on E!

Re: BOTCHED on E!

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I pay attention to that EVERY time. Not that I think Terry is any less professional than Paul, but maybe just more laid back?
    I take it that way, too.

I've had/known docs that don't mind if you call them by their first name, and others that seem more comfortable with your using their title and surname.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If they take an ungranted liberty with me by using my first name, I'll call them by their first name. If they use "Mrs./Ms." in addressing me, I'll call them "Dr." Works out nicely.
    AZ Dream likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    It is a GREAT show!

Dr's Nassif and Dubrow certainly work their MAGIC on so many that need it.

The young man with the hair issues. Man o man I would have loved to have known if he SUED his former plastic surgeon.......to have that scar all along the back of his head.
    For someone that went to a QUACK prior to seeing Dr's Nassif and Dubrow, he seemed not the least bit grateful for the job they performed. I thought in the end his head
    looked GREAT. Maybe he was still in allot of pain when he was being interviewed but he seemed pissy to me.

The lady who had breast cancer, she looked fabulous!

The 65yo lady I thought maybe they could have done something with her chin.
    $200.00 AND a foreign country to have someone perform plastic surgery on your face.......EEK.

As Dr. Dubrow said, 'buyer beware'!!!
    momrek (AND Debb, too, BTW!!) . . .

Yep, the guy with the hair issues struck ME as being pissy, ungrateful, and unable-to-be-pleased, too. I ALSO thought his head looked great (VASTLY improved over what he walked the hell into their office with!) after most of the shouting was over.

And, yes, I DID say "most of the shouting". Why? Because what this boy (Yep, I DID say "Boy!") didn't seem to GET was that even though he had to suffer the pain of being cut again and the pain of having an implant placed in the back of his head and systematically inflated with saline over a period of a week, that HAD to be done in order to get enough skin to be able to pull and stitch together and over that previously-messed-up scar site.

And no, he didn't seem to GET that he would NOT be totally pain-free while all this was being done and going on. And no, he DEFINITELY didn't seem to GET that his surgical site was NOT going to heal properly overnight, or in a week, or two.

Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that it'd take a full YEAR for the back of his head to heal properly.

So, as far as I'm concerned, ALL of the shouting won't be over until his head has had a proper, FULL amount of time post-op to heal.

This kid is, what, 23/24 years old? AND a personal trainer in LA, a town that turns and burns on good looks and health?

Yep, he wanted the docs to wave their magic wands and have him good to go without any muss or fuss --- and a minimal amount of PAIN! --- in a week, I'm pretty sure.

Junior needs his diapers changed, is all.

Hopefully, his mom'll change him, and he'll eventually grow up, build a bridge and get over it.

And maybe THEN he'll be man enough to thank Terry and Paul for HELPING his childish ass.

Terry really did a BEAUTIFUL job on the breast cancer lady.

I was hoping they'd help the lady with the chin cleft, too. But I got it when Paul asked how long it'd been since her last surgery on her orbital bone, and she said a year. I think part of the reason they declined was because he said the surgery site around her eye was still fresh. So, I don't think they wanted to possibly stir up trouble THERE by cutting on and manipulating her chin. I think she looked great, too, for all she's been through. But I DO understand why they didn't want to operate on her chin.

I still wish they could've, though.

BTW . . .

Was poking around, and just ran across these:

Transgender woman thrown off pro-plastic surgery TV show after botched breast augmentation - NY Daily News

Transgender Nicole Sanders thrown off E! show Botched | Mail Online

Your thoughts?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

REF. Saunders. She must have been very difficult to deal with. She got her surgery for free and she would have been out of work even if she had gone to her own doctor and paid out of pocket for the surgery, so I don't get her beef. Like I said. Some people just can't be pleased.
    ness and momrek06 like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't watch E! usually because of the Kardashians. Came across this show and really enjoyed it.

The woman with the breast cancer/botched boobs does she look familiar to any of you? Ever since the show, it's been bugging me trying to figure out who she is or if I've seen her on tv before.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Saunders devoted her life to this show. She considers 2 months a life??? IDK....Drs Dubrow & Nassif can work their magic on any part of my body. Gravity & breast cancer have not been kind.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

The breast cancer survivor did look familiar. I"m not sure why though.

The hair guy also seemed to say that he wish he hadn't had any procedure done, even the hair restoration. I don't buy that at all. As he said, he is in LA competing with personal trainers who are young and in their prime. If he appeared half bald, even at his young age, I'm quite certain he would consider that a handicap in his field. I think he the guy is full of it.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

It's been picked up for a second season. Woohoo!!! 👍
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

There was NO epi last week but they are back this Sunday, August 10th with a brand new episode!!!
    KAREN

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    There was NO epi last week but they are back this Sunday, August 10th with a brand new episode!!!
    Good! I thought it had gone, thanks momrek06
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread