+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: BOTCHED on E!

Re: BOTCHED on E!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just watched Sunday's episode.

Oh my, the girl with the butt. Ugh. Me too, I am glad she has opted for therapy.
    I would be in TEARS if that was me.

The poor girl with the botched nose. She looked awesome when Dr. Terry and Paul were done.

Kimber's boobs were in backwards.....or they had flipped or whatever.......ugh.

Those two MD's are surgical genius'! I am amazed watching them.

I have never had any plastic surgeries but watching this program shows how things can go very wrong.

There must be some really bad plastic surgeons out there.

The girl with the botched nose, went BACK to the same surgeon even though he botched her nose the first time.
    THEN again for a second time. Poor thing (Jenn) could barely BREATHE. ugh.
    Docs T/P are REALLY cool, too, in that they'll say to a prospective patient --- EVEN IF THEY KNOW/ARE SURE THEY CAN HELP: "There are NO guarantees!" They're confident in themselves and their skills, but they're NOT arrogant and know-it-all.

That just draws me in, even more.

Yep, the dynamics between them are wonderful. Terry seems to be a wee tad bit more adventurous, while Paul comes across to me as being more cautious. After all, it WAS Terry that roped Paul into making a house call to the Ken doll. Which, I don't think Paul was at all too excited about doing, in the FIRST place.

Besides, WHAT doctor usually actually does house calls anymore, anyway, that any of us know of?

And it struck me as funny when the BOTH of them said their thought, upon seeing Justin (the Ken doll) for the very first time was that they each thought that he looked like a cartoon!

And I LOVED it when they took a pause, then looked at and just stared at each other for a few seconds after Justin'd stuck his foot in his mouth by saying he thought of his plastic surgeons as his tailors. That look the two of 'em exchanged was absolutely PRICELESS and spoke VOLUMES, without a word at all being spoken.

And, too, it was Terry who made the decision to go ahead and tango with Janice.

Knowing FULL WELL she had issues that he needed to be extremely careful of and watch out for going IN.

Oh, well.

He sure as hell earned his money on THAT procedure!

The girl with the nose going BACK to the surgeon that messed her up the FIRST time?

TWICE????

I SAW her say it, and I STILL don't believe it.

I'm STILL SMH over that.

Well, now, at least, she'll never have to worry about that, again.

And Renee?

With the butt?

God, have mercy.

Oy.
    Last edited by ness; 07-10-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

I love Paul and Terry in this reality show, but I always favored them as the spouses of the two RHoBH cast members. I can see why they are so good at what they do, that they can afford those lavish lifestyles depicted on that Bravo show. But this show shows that they don't make all that money just keeping Hollywood women looking good enough to hang on to their husbands, but they also help desperate people who have deformities or botched surgeries to reclaim their lives. They are both so much more 'real' than their wives or ex-wives, and more talented and useful to their communities than those women. (Especially Heather). I really love these guys and like seeing them practice together, even if only for this show. (I think they have separate, private practices, but I don't know.)
    ness, Jahim, momrek06 and 1 others like this.

I like the both of them, too!

Never watched RHOBH. So, even though I'd recalled seeing/hearing about Terry, at some point in time in the long-ago past (because of his mad surgical skills, of course!), I had no IDEA that he and Paul are/were married to a couple of the BH housewives!

Really doesn't surprise me, though, now that I've found out about that!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I like the both of them, too!

Never watched RHOBH. So, even though I'd recalled seeing/hearing about Terry, at some point in time in the long-ago past (because of his mad surgical skills, of course!), I had no IDEA that he and Paul are/were married to a couple of the BH housewives!

Really doesn't surprise me, though, now that I've found out about that!
    ness, just to clarify, Dr Paul Nassif was married to Adrienne Maloof and she used to be on RHoBH. They are now divorced and Adrienne was asked not to return to the show. (She ended up having allot of issues with one of the housewives, Lisa) And then when Adrienne refused to do the Reunion show (this was 2012 maybe 2011) Andy
    looked at all the BH housewives that had gathered for the Reunion.....he inquired as to where Adrienne was.....when it
    was determined she refused to do the show (because I think Lisa was going to grill her about lies she was telling)
    Adrienne did not show and Andy looked at the cameras and made the announcement that Adrienne was FIRED
    and to NOT come back. And that was that. All we have heard about Adrienne is she divorced Paul and took up
    with all these "boy toys" 15 - 20 years younger than her. smh

Dr. Terry Dubrow and his wife, Heather are on RHoOC. Terry is on the show almost as much as Heather.
    ness likes this.
    KAREN

ness, just to clarify, Dr Paul Nassif was married to Adrienne Maloof and she used to be on RHoBH. They are now divorced and Adrienne was asked not to return to the show. (She ended up having allot of issues with one of the housewives, Lisa) And then when Adrienne refused to do the Reunion show (this was 2012 maybe 2011) Andy
    looked at all the BH housewives that had gathered for the Reunion.....he inquired as to where Adrienne was.....when it
    was determined she refused to do the show (because I think Lisa was going to grill her about lies she was telling)
    Adrienne did not show and Andy looked at the cameras and made the announcement that Adrienne was FIRED
    and to NOT come back. And that was that. All we have heard about Adrienne is she divorced Paul and took up
    with all these "boy toys" 15 - 20 years younger than her. smh

Dr. Terry Dubrow and his wife, Heather are on RHoOC. Terry is on the show almost as much as Heather.
    WOW!

Thanks for all the info and backstory, momrek!

As I've said, the only HW show I've ever consistently checked out is NJ (and that was after T flipped that table and I saw clips while surfing!).

Adrienne sounds like she might be a nutcase, to me.

Andy (who's now gotten to the point that he gets on my LAST good nerve!) actually FIRED her ass on camera?

Whoah.

Paul seems like such a nice, warm, compassionate guy, based on just what I've seen of him on "Botched", so far. Maybe that's just his doctor side. Don't know about the "at home" side for sure, of course.

I DO know that I'm liking and enjoying him and Terry on THIS show.

I might check out OC to see another side of Terry, or might NOT, given how long it's been since that show's been on, and I'd be in the woods trying to watch it, now.

But, my plans are to try to keep hanging in with "Botched" anyway!

Thanks again, momrek!
    momrek06 likes this.

I like both of these guys, too. It's surprising that Paul has taken on the more serious personality of the two, because on RHOBH he was as much a goofball as Terry is on RHOOC. It must have been tough for him to be an important man at work and then go home to a wife who treated him like a child. That goes for both of them, I suppose.
    Punkin, ness and momrek06 like this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

You are very welcome, ness, Mwah!

Yes, Terry is on the OC alllot and goofy and fun!!!

Paul was MUCH more laid back and fun on BH when he was on and married to Adrienne.

I think it was very very sad and upsetting for Paul when Adrienne just totally broke up their marriage. They have 3 boys.

.......Oh ya, it was actually both funny and shocking when Andy sat down to begin the Reunion show and asked where Adrienne was and they all said she is not coming.
    He looked right at the camera and said "don't bother coming back".........Eeek. But not surprising because there were allot of ISSUES that whole season with the ladies.
    Punkin and ness like this.
    KAREN

Yet a rumour surfaced recently that both Adrienne and Camille were returning. Doubt it's true, given Adrienne's exit.

You are very welcome, ness, Mwah!

Yes, Terry is on the OC alllot and goofy and fun!!!

Paul was MUCH more laid back and fun on BH when he was on and married to Adrienne.

I think it was very very sad and upsetting for Paul when Adrienne just totally broke up their marriage. They have 3 boys.

.......Oh ya, it was actually both funny and shocking when Andy sat down to begin the Reunion show and asked where Adrienne was and they all said she is not coming.
    He looked right at the camera and said "don't bother coming back".........Eeek. But not surprising because there were allot of ISSUES that whole season with the ladies.
    Awww . . .

Even though Paul seems to be playing straight man to Terry's kind-of-on-the-down-low-adventurous-goofball on "Botched", I'd've LOVED to've seen Paul's laid-back, fun side on BH.

Maybe that messy break-up with Adrienne is still affecting him, perhaps. I think there's perhaps a lot of pain still there as a result of that blowup that he's working his way through.

Paul might find himself, and let his relaxed, goofy side gradually emerge again on THIS show.

If/when THAT happens, we'd have the 21st Century version of Hope and Crosby in "Road to the ER"!

Adrienne must've been a REAL piece of work. Even though I believe the various HW show cast members would be contractually obligated to show for a Reunion taping, Adrienne didn't, so Andy gave her the boot. However, Jac from NJ didn't show for a Reunion taping, either. Caroline had her back, and Andy sure as hell didn't fire HER.

Don't remember you saying that anybody had ADRIENNE'S back.

Jeeze . . .

Just how strange IS this woman?

And it DOES make you wonder just what lunacy Paul had to've put up with behind their closed door when the cameras and mics were NOT present and accounted for.

Again, hopefully, his sunnier side will reassert itself on THIS show.

I'd LOVE to see it!
    momrek06 likes this.

Make that . . .

"Road to the OR!!!

LOLOLOLOL!
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread