+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: BOTCHED on E!

Re: BOTCHED on E!

NEW SEASON STARTS TONIGHT MAY 9th!!!!
    KAREN

Having your sweat glands removed is a thing??! Good Lord. I've never heard of that until last night. Is putting on anti-perspirant SO hard nowadays?

And those big butt implants looked silly on a skinny white dude, in my opinion. But, it's his butt.
    libgirl2, momrek06 and JustJuls like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Having your sweat glands removed is a thing??! Good Lord. I've never heard of that until last night. Is putting on anti-perspirant SO hard nowadays?
    There are a great number of people who perspire a lot --- and anti-perspirants don't work for them. So, yeah, removing (or injecting) sweat glands is a thing.

But I remember from years ago, the old Mitchum Antiperspirant tv ads that said: if you apply the anti-perspirant AT NIGHT for 4 - 5 nights in a row, you'll only have to use it on the average of once a week, after that. And I tried that, AND IT WORKED.

And it seems that there's a scientific reason for it --- something to do with sweat glands being more receptive to anti-perspirants at night then during the day. There's lots of info about this. Here's a couple of articles:

Once and for All: Put On Your Antiperspirant at Night
    https://www.allure.com/story/antiperspirant-at-night

Apply Antiperspirant at Night for Maximum Effectiveness
    https://lifehacker.com/apply-antiper...ess-1570562830
    waywyrd and momrek06 like this.

Imperfect, I agree with you. There are some people that really have a serious problem with their sweat glands. AND I agree with all those remedies.

BUT this kid.........he was quite BIZARRE........all those piercings.........butt implants..........sweat glands removed.........

He has some body torture addiction to do all that STUFF to your body?????

The TWINS were adorable.

I am glad she got her nose fixed.
    KAREN

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

That guy's butt implants looked stupid. They were all wrong proportionally, like he had a child's butt attached on top of his own butt. Personally, I don't think he needed any further surgery so I'm glad the doctors told him that. He'll probably look around for someone else to do what he wants done and then return to them when he is truly botched.

It's a shame that people can't see their natural beauty and learn to accept their minor flaws. I'm not perfect but there's nothing on me so wrong that I feel like I need plastic surgery to correct it. Some people on this show really do need surgery because of illness, an accident, a birth defect, etc. so I'm not dissing plastic surgery in general but in too many cases, the "Before" picture looked so good it made you wonder why they felt they needed surgery in the first place. After a nightmare plastic surgery experience, some of the people end up wishing they could go back to that imperfect "Before" look but sometimes that's not possible.
    Punkin likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Those MD's must be doing so well!!!!!!!!!!

Paul's new office is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

Kao

Awww....the booty piercing dude looks okay now. I hope he listens to the doctor's advice and leaves well enough alone.

Kao

This week's episode was a lot to unpack.

I was really glad that they were able to help the Mommy Makeover gone wrong patient. Her doctor was a stroke victim who had her under anesthesia for 11 hours, put one breast implant above the muscle and the other one below it, and had her take a shower the day after her surgery (a huge no-no) so she got a gangrenous infection in her tummy tuck? How on earth is that man still practicing medicine? He's lucky she didn't sue him for malpractice!

I liked the big booty steelworker lady. She had such a positive spirit, and unlike a lot of patients that the doctors see really paid attention when they explained to her why getting more fat deposits to even out flatness was a very bad idea. The doctors also seemed like they were having a good time as well.

I felt very badly for the guy with the flat nose. His GF was a piece of work. Who makes fun of a significant other's body part that has been through trauma? Terrible person, and her whole "I want your funny looking nose fixed so we can get to the next stage in our relationship, tee hee!" act was gross. The doctors side eyed her hard, and I don't blame them. Dr Nassiff did a good job on his nose, though.
    Punkin likes this.

I don't normally get weirded out by anything on this show. But for some reason every time that guy pushed his nose in I had to look away.
    Punkin likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It looked to me like Nassif had some "work" done. He looks so .... fresh?
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread