+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: BOTCHED on E!

Re: BOTCHED on E!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I bet those bizarre people seek them out. I think most of them are wannabe celebrities with agents who are desperate to get on any kind of tv show. They aren't really good candidates for surgery. That lady's lips....she was happy with them, just not her breast....lol Oh my. I shouldn't laugh. There must be some kind of mental health problem going on when you think those lips looked good.
    I do think there is likely some mental health issues going on with at least some of these people, even if it's just body dysmorphia.

I was alarmed by the woman who was on recently who had ribs removed and was wearing absurdly tight corsets. Given what we see these doctors fix, it makes me concerned that these extreme people are just going to resort to surgery somewhere else and end up truly botched!!
    Punkin likes this.

You just can't save some people from themselves.
    Mrs. Hanson likes this.

I saw the rib removal - those ribs protect your heart and lungs. I will keep mine, thanks!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I bet those bizarre people seek them out. I think most of them are wannabe celebrities with agents who are desperate to get on any kind of tv show. They aren't really good candidates for surgery. That lady's lips....she was happy with them, just not her breast....lol Oh my. I shouldn't laugh. There must be some kind of mental health problem going on when you think those lips looked good.
    Yeah, that lady and the weirdo twins had AWFUL looking lips! How could they think that looked attractive??

I swear, those twins were deranged wanting to eat everything the same and even share a boyfriend. They gave me the creeps.
    Mrs. Hanson likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I do think there is likely some mental health issues going on with at least some of these people, even if it's just body dysmorphia.

I was alarmed by the woman who was on recently who had ribs removed and was wearing absurdly tight corsets. Given what we see these doctors fix, it makes me concerned that these extreme people are just going to resort to surgery somewhere else and end up truly botched!!
    One of those weird people you're referring to, who appeared on Botched, who wanted more, and more and more plastic surgery --- Justin, the "Human Ken Doll" is going to be the first contestant on the new Million Dollar Matchmaker this week! I can't imagine what that train wreck is going to be like!!!
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    One of those weird people you're referring to, who appeared on Botched, who wanted more, and more and more plastic surgery --- Justin, the "Human Ken Doll" is going to be the first contestant on the new Million Dollar Matchmaker this week! I can't imagine what that train wreck is going to be like!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Too bad the woman from the last episode who wanted to be "entirely plastic" already has a boyfriend!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I just got around to watching the season finale featuring Mama June. I have never watched an episode of Honey Boo Boo, and after this I'm very thankful for that fact. I thought their behavior with the trainer was absolutely horrendous! This woman was cooking them a healthy meal. They basically wrote it off from the beginning just because it was vegan. Then the kids has the gall to SPIT OUT the food and say they wanted to throw up, and this woman was supposed to laugh like they were being funny!?!? Is this what passes for acceptable behavior in their home???

In spite of that, I still hope June can reach her goal and get the surgery. It looked like what she is dealing with is very uncomfortable. Maybe her rude children will take a lesson and learn that if they eat some healthy food then they won't end up traveling the same path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    waywyrd and Imperfect1 like this.

Well.....I never thought that I would be privy to catching a glimpse of Dr. Nassif's groin area. OMG. That shot of his torso just before surgery was a little too revealing. lol I bet Terry is still ribbing Paul about it.

Paul is the nose genius.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

+ Reply to Thread