+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

Well I like Elena because she seems to just speak her mind in a kind of matter of fact way most of the time. I like them because they aren't, I think, uber rich and just seem more 'regular' to me. Loved the "skanky fingernails " harleyswife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I use to like Elena. But she just seems super snobby now. I could barely stomach the way she talked to Jasmine at the reunion. Her, Tonya and Terra have become WAY too cliquey and now it seems like Christy just wants to be a part of it so bad she will do whatever it takes.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ok gonna ask has anyone ever found matts criminal/arrest record online? I know in Maryland we can look it up they say it is public information. But I am not sure if Washington state I believe that is where he is from has anything like that. I am just curious what is his background regarding that.

I understand where the ladies are coming from and Brianna's safety. But hey she is an adult. If this relationship goes south hopefully they will be there for her and not rub it in her face.

I hope the woman who was revealed as receiving the nude pics has some juicy stuff to tell and not be a dud.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I use to like Elena. But she just seems super snobby now. I could barely stomach the way she talked to Jasmine at the reunion. Her, Tonya and Terra have become WAY too cliquey and now it seems like Christy just wants to be a part of it so bad she will do whatever it takes.
    I think Jasmine is the snobby one. I've always wondered is that Jasmine's hair or a wig.? It just seems so still. Christy has changed a lot from last season. I couldn't stand her and now, at least for me, she's become more likeable. I hate that this is the season end I really enjoyed this show. I, too, hope the recipient of Matt's photo is not a dud. He is a real piece. I wonder if he talks to Brianna the way he speaks to the other women. He's so disrespectful.

Punkin and sclilred1 like this.

I believe in a past episode, Jasmine said because of her issues, her hair was extremely thin and sparse, that is what inspired her to be a hairstylist.

If I had to guess, the only women who have 'real' hair, with zero hair extensions, are Kristy and Breanna. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I think Jasmine is the snobby one. I've always wondered is that Jasmine's hair or a wig.? It just seems so still. Christy has changed a lot from last season. I couldn't stand her and now, at least for me, she's become more likeable. I hate that this is the season end I really enjoyed this show. I, too, hope the recipient of Matt's photo is not a dud. He is a real piece. I wonder if he talks to Brianna the way he speaks to the other women. He's so disrespectful.

mayamaisha likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Terra did not have her extensions or color her hair when she was pregnant. Jasmine and Brittney can leave the show any time now. And if Brianna can't get her act together she can leave too.

I think Tonya's hair is hers as well.

sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

I absolutely can not stand Terra or Tonya. Someone really needs to knock them both down a peg.
    Maveno likes this.

Anyone catch the new season last night? Apparently someone is expecting twins this season. Bets on who it is. My guess is Terra or Elaina. Also the Atlanta version started last night. Already can't stand them. Don't think I'll be watching this one. Wish they would have brought the NY girls back.
    Punkin and jenniferboston1 like this.

I started watching this show way back when to learn about little people getting through a taller world. This show has shifted to way too much drama and too many uglies for me to watch anymore. I'll stick with the Little Couple and drop these divas and TPTB.
    Punkin and jenniferboston1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread